United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Already at the bar, hopefully will be passed out before 11pm

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:06 PM
originalhogg

Will mute the tele before sky allow 10 minutes of YNWA

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
1-1...

But if we play it right I think we can nick it...

Why are Liverpool full of confidence please?
Because they're playing good football, scoring goals and winning games?

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Because they're playing good football, scoring goals and winning games?
Against Burton and Burnley ?

The spurs draw ?

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:13 PM
AK14

Sky are in full blown Liverpool £#%&!fest at the moment

Showing stats of "Distance covered in Km's" and "Most sprints" with Liverpool ahead.......like that proves anything

Souness also been on saying the momentum between the two sides has shifted for the first time in 25 years and they have the better group of players (I'm sure that was said in the 13/14 season?)

I really hope we beat these bunch of £#%&!ing rat eating bastards, either by a few or by stealing a 1-0 win through an offside goal! But I have a feeling we just won't turn up and they'll be up by a couple early on.

Quote:

The spurs draw ?
Arsenal and Chelsea.

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

The spurs draw ?
Little while ago that now mate. Won their last five league games.

They're rightly confident. I'm just hoping it's overconfidence. Reminds me a little of how they were prior to 'Mata Game'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Sky are in full blown Liverpool circle jerk at the moment

Showing stats of "Distance covered in Km's" and "Most sprints" with Liverpool ahead.......like that proves anything

Souness also been on saying the momentum between the two sides has shifted for the first time in 25 years and they have the better group of players (I'm sure that was said in the 13/14 season?)

I really hope we beat these bunch of £#%&!ing rat eating bastards, either by a few or by stealing a 1-0 win through an offside goal! But I have a feeling we just won't turn up and they'll be up by a couple early on.

Arsenal and Chelsea.
Momentum yes, playing better yes....but the better squad? Bitch, please.

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Denis Irwell

de gea

valencia smalling bailly shaw

herrera carrick blind

Poggers

Ibra martial/rashers

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:18 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Sky are in full blown Liverpool £#%&!fest at the moment

Arsenal and Chelsea.
Don't see it. Might take that Emre Can, think he could be a good un, otherwise, who is there?

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
Little while ago that now mate. Won their last five league games.

They're rightly confident. I'm just hoping it's overconfidence. Reminds me a little of how they were prior to 'Mata Game'

Momentum yes, playing better yes....but the better squad? b***h, please.
Exactly

But even the "momentum" part........ We're only 7 games into the season

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Don't see it. Might take that Emre Can, think he could be a good un, otherwise, who is there?
Coutinho, erm, Origi might be decent eventually. Firmino isn't bad, the detestable £#%&!ing bastard.

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Exactly

But even the "momentum" part........ We're only 7 games into the season
Yep. Only over a short period. We gone from 3 wins to crisis and back to 'indifferent' already this seaosn. Win and we're level on points with a side ready to offer Klopp a career long contract.

Far too much giddiness around the whole season re big sweeping October statements.

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
No one

The only difference I can see is our manager has been at the club 3 months compared to Klopp's 12 months.

Edit- I'm not saying our squad in on a par with theirs either, we have a better squad IMO, but you can see that we're at the early stages where as Klopp has had a year and two transfer windows.

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:23 PM
dunk

Ready to see Pogba properly dominate btw.

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Bunker Buster

How long a manager has been in post, has no bearing on tonight's result...

Red Al

2-1

But not sure which way

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Coutinho, erm, Origi might be decent eventually. Firmino isn't bad, the detestable £#%&!ing bastard.
Yep, countinho. Possibly Firmino. Without forgetting anyone who wanting to sound biased, that really is it

Wouldn't touch any of their back 5. Might have said Sturridge two years ago, but not now.

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:27 PM
AK14

Quote:
Yep, countinho. Possibly Firmino. Without forgetting anyone who wanting to sound biased, that really is it

Wouldn't touch any of their back 5. Might have said Sturridge two years ago, but not now.
Would you have Coutinuo in ahead of Martial, Rashford, Mikki, Mata, Pogba?

He has a handful of good games a season and scores a few good goals, goes missing far to much IMO.

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:30 PM
andyroo

Quote:

He has a handful of good games a season and scores a few good goals, goes missing far to much IMO.
Tonight would be a good time to.

Meanwhile we've got a team with Martial, Rashford, Mikki, Mata and Pogba but can't even beat Watford or Stoke.

Let's get our £#%&!ing act together. Starting tonight ffs

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:53 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Not that I'd have him in ahead of them as such, but if we're comparing quality. He's one of the few that I think is actually good and would compete with and be a worthy part of our squad.

Unread 17-10-2016, 12:58 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ready to see Pogba properly dominate btw.
Aren't we all