United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryBailey
Cheers mate but...... No Game Worlds found. You need to enter a Game World Number.
Example 34
Friend me on SM, my name is the same. I will offer you a job at one of the clubs, Newcastle and Spurs are free.

Unread 22-04-2013, 05:05 PM
dodger

Quote:
Cheers mate but...... No Game Worlds found. You need to enter a Game World Number.
Example 34
game id: 44591

Unread 22-04-2013, 06:46 PM
GaryBailey

Cheers guys. I am now in charge of the Yids.

Unread 28-04-2013, 02:36 AM
GaryBailey

GK for sale.

FRIEDEL, Brad GK 41 89
GOMES, Heurelho GK 32 87
CUDICINI, Carlo GK 39 85

Unread 29-04-2013, 12:13 PM
dodger

Quote:
GK for sale.

FRIEDEL, Brad GK 41 89
GOMES, Heurelho GK 32 87
CUDICINI, Carlo GK 39 85

Not sure you'll find many takers for that trio

Unread 30-04-2013, 01:05 AM
GaryBailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Not sure you'll find many takers for that trio
Two sold still have
FRIEDEL, Brad GK 41 89

Unread 06-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Lol....... MvB's Arsenal 5 v Stubby's Rent Boys 3

You can fill your squad out with as many high ratings as you want, but a tactical brain will always win

Unread 08-05-2013, 05:11 PM
GaryBailey

David £#%&!ing Moyes. :shakehead:

Unread 13-05-2013, 06:09 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Lol....... MvB's Arsenal 5 v Stubby's Rent Boys 3

You can fill your squad out with as many high ratings as you want, but a tactical brain will always win

Unread 22-05-2013, 05:50 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Transitional season Doger

I am happy with the progress made by my boys considering I changed pretty much the whole squad bar 4 players in the space of 7 days.

It is all about next season when I expect the lads to mount more of challenge at the top. Anything this season is a brucie bonus.

Up the Arse !!

Unread 28-06-2013, 05:35 PM
dodger

Title won early this season. Sorry if that's a bit dull but it's my first one for a while and I wanted to make certain.
My lot have been a highly efficeint machine, a bit like West Germany in the 80's. I'm happy. Would like to follow it up with another though.

Unread 30-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Cheers guys. I am now in charge of the Yids.
You are not very good at this game are you?

Quote:
Title won early this season. Sorry if that's a bit dull but it's my first one for a while and I wanted to make certain.
My lot have been a highly efficeint machine, a bit like West Germany in the 80's. I'm happy. Would like to follow it up with another though.
Congratulations Dodger, another great achievement at tiny Burnley. Building a very good young squad at Le Arse in preperation for next season. Hoping to provide you with more of a challenge next season

Unread 17-07-2013, 11:49 AM
dodger

£#%&!ing left the stuffs in for the champs league final though. Well played stubbsy

Unread 17-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
£#%&!ing left the stuffs in for the champs league final though. Well played stubbsy

Unread 18-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
£#%&! sake Dodger :shakehead:

Unread 19-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Stubbsy

Quote:
£#%&! sake Dodger :shakehead:

And again

Unread 19-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
And again
Does that mean I am the plastic European Champions as my Le Arse team in transition easily did the double over the rent boys in the league this season

Go on bit you £#%&!er

Unread 29-07-2013, 02:25 PM
dodger

Well there I am, minding my own business, calmly piloting a struggling little club through the dangerous waters of a difficult league with some odd rules and who should come along but MVB at heh helm of some german behemoth to hand out a late season thrashing and sink me closer to the relegation zone.

Unread 29-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Well there I am, minding my own business, calmly piloting a struggling little club through the dangerous waters of a difficult league with some odd rules and who should come along but MVB at heh helm of some german behemoth to hand out a late season thrashing and sink me closer to the relegation zone.
I had to read that 3 times before I understood wtf you were on about. I never even realised I was playing your team

I have pissed the owner of that league off and he asked me to leave

Unread 30-07-2013, 01:07 PM
dodger

Quote:
I had to read that 3 times before I understood wtf you were on about. I never even realised I was playing your team

I have pissed the owner of that league off and he asked me to leave
he invited me to join it, £#%&! knows where he found me. What did you do wrong?
Closed Thread