United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default Re: Fletch signs new deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
You keep saying this. What the £#%&! do you mean by it?

How many of us actually think everything's hunky dory?

The answer is one. Throb.

in reality, of course, i've been one of the biggest critics on this forum of ferguson's tactics and choice of personnel over the last year or so.

Unread 04-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

he didn't sign and united won the league the next season anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Who's been proved wrong about Hernandez, Berbatov, Rafael and Smalling you jumped-up #@&%!? Don't lump everyone who has a concern about a particular area of the squad into one group of 'deluded perma-skeptics'.

As much as you would hate to believe, there are actually supporters who are concerned about the midfield who were happy when we signed the likes of Pea and Smalling. I even welcomed the Bebe signing. Questioning the strength of the squad is allowed, you know. Its better than having some blind faith in Fergie and the club, which is what you seem to possess. That's delusion.

And winning the league doesn't automatically mean we have an indestructible midfield, free of any problems. France won the World Cup in 1998 with no decent strikers. Other areas of the side can make up for weaknesses, which has happened with us this season. I don't want to see us take the risk next season and hope to strengthen. You'll wait and see what Fergie says, and then agree with him.
jumped up #@&%!

good one, son

oh and the bold bit - i refer you to the answer i gave above

Unread 04-03-2011, 08:21 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You're obviously a smart lad, have a £#%&!ing guess?

What do you think it means? Do i need to draw you a diagram?

Unread 04-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Greatest Photoshop [SIZE="5"]EVER.

Unread 04-03-2011, 09:19 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nope.

You err on the side of the negative all the time. I think you will find that in the summer we all wanted a midfielder, for instance, I personally wanted us to £#%&! Hargreaves off and replace him. You haven't told anybody anything or been right about anything that anybody didn't already know. The difference is, rather than bleat on incessantly like some petulant schoolboy, we just let it ride out, see what happens, and focus on the positives and possible positives. For instance, in September, Fletch was coming off the back of his best season, Scholes was playing out of his skin, we had Anderson to come back and there was always the chance Carrick's form could improve. According to you, we'd be lucky to finish 4th.

You are tiresome with your screaming high pitched, look at me style of doom posting, I remember you posting shit of a similar nature in 2008 about us needing a striker, for instance. Nothing changes, even if we were winning every game 4-0 and pissing every trophy, you'd be bitching about the shade of green of the pitch or some other banal shit.

We have re-signed 2 experienced, British, central midfielders, 2 senior players within the playing staff who are at their peak ages (ish) and who have been here during the most successful period in our history, yet you complain? £#%&! me, imagine if we'd let them go, you'd have been squealing like a pig at it as it would be evidence that we can't afford to pay the wages, won't be replacing them and the fees are going in malc's pocket. Chill the £#%&! out.

No offence btw.
How long are the fans expected to ride it out ?? And what are the positives??

Fletcher and Carrick are shit.. You can dress it up how you like.. But they are rubbish.. Its like your a top red on this site if you rate fletcher and carrick, and if you don't then your a bertie.. Before the gimps took over fergie signed bigger and better players than carrick (Veron) and when it did'nt work out, he got rid at a big loss.. But now that the gimps are here and we have'nt got a pot to piss in fergie has to keep these light weights on.. Yet the sheep on this site keep repeating the mantra "everything is still the same as it was when we had money, the money is there if the manager wants it"..

Unread 04-03-2011, 09:50 PM
red in cumbria

Fletcher is *not* shite - he is just not playing well at the moment. He has hardly had a break for years now, tbf.

You can see him recovering his previous form much more easily than the Geordie gawper, though

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:52 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Fletcher is *not* shite - he is just not playing well at the moment. He has hardly had a break for years now, tbf.

You can see him recovering his previous form much more easily than the Geordie gawper, though
agree fletcher over the last couple of seasons has been fantastic.

we would have had a good chance in beating barca in the champs league final with him

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
agree fletcher over the last couple of seasons has been fantastic.

we would have had a good chance in beating barca in the champs league final with him

Unread 05-03-2011, 12:00 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:

This. Fletcher isn't shite ffs, happy he's signed tbh.

Unread 05-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Stickman

Quote:

glad somebody else posted it. ffs. Fletchers no longer up to it. At 27 is he? Hed been one of our form players for the 2 seasons before stepping off a good bit this year. The lad deserves a bit of a free pass for me. You know, like Evra and Vidic always get the benefit of the doubt.

Unread 05-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Stickman

Quote:
he was an absolutely huge miss for that game you muppet. Hence why pretty much everyone was gutted when he got sent of at the Emirates.

Unread 05-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
he was an absolutely huge miss for that game you muppet. Hence why pretty much everyone was gutted when he got sent of at the Emirates.
Barcelona were so superior to us i don't think having fletch in the team would have made much difference.

Unread 05-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Barcelona were so superior to us i don't think having fletch in the team would have made much difference.
He may have stopped the Towering messi from rising like a giant for the header...

Unread 05-03-2011, 12:32 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Plops is right. Dont listen to Sparky, Sticks. We could sign Jesus, God, Superman and Lex Luther and he'd still think we we're £#%&!ing shite.

That season up to that game, we were undoubtedly the best team in Europe. Fletcher being arguably our player of the season. We went into the game as favourites. Started it like rabid dogs about to tear Barca apart then lost a goal against the run of play. Then we dropped our arses and what followed was inexcusable.

To make a mockery of Plops' post thereby ridiculing the suggestion we ever had a chance in that game is simply idiotic.

Unread 05-03-2011, 12:36 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Plops is right. Dont listen to Sparky, Sticks. We could sign Jesus, God, Superman and Lex Luther and he'd still think we we're £#%&!ing shite.

That season up to that game, we were undoubtedly the best team in Europe. Fletcher being arguably our player of the season. We went into the game as favourites. Started it like rabid dogs about to tear Barca apart then lost a goal against the run of play. Then we dropped our arses and what followed was inexcusable.

To make a mockery of Plops' post thereby ridiculing the suggestion we ever had a chance in that game is simply idiotic.
the game wasn't far off what happened with chelsea except where barca did it with passing, chelsea did it with muscle.

Unread 05-03-2011, 12:38 PM
red @rmy

Thought everyone knew sparky was a Fulham fan.

Unread 05-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes

Why are we even having this discussion? it's done - dusted.

if i remember correctly didn't barcelona have both their first choice full backs missing as well? And they still ran £#%&!ing rings round us for 80 mins.

Flecher isn't roy keane, he isn't bryan robson and to try and make out like his inclusion would have suddenly transformed what was as comfortable a 2-0 victory as you're likely to see is fantasy.

Unread 05-03-2011, 07:41 PM
andyroo

Ah, not this again.

I don't think Fletcher would have made all the difference. All the same it was £#%&!ing harsh on the lad he never even got the chance.

And that snivelling @#%&! Fàbregas knew exactly what he was doing.

Unread 06-03-2011, 04:21 PM
red in cumbria

Well, the "Fletch is shite" brigade have certainly had their case boosted no end today

Unread 06-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Well, the "Fletch is shite" brigade have certainly had their case boosted no end today
Who cares.

£#%&!ing £#%&! day.
Closed Thread