United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Default Soccer AM

£#%&!ing hell, i used to think it was alright. This on now is the lowest of low television.

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:17 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
£#%&!ing hell, i used to think it was alright. This on now is the lowest of low television.
Soccerette is fit. Pretty good at football too.

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:18 AM
toseeunited

i've lost interest over the last couple of years - not even seen it this season just put it on now - what's the new bloke like? a @#%&! probably knowing this forum

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:21 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
i've lost interest over the last couple of years - not even seen it this season just put it on now - what's the new bloke like? a @#%&! probably knowing this forum
Decent enough guy but he's dull as £#%&!.

Bring back Lovejoy.

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Boring, no character, no mark.

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Bunker Buster

Make sure your watching on Saturday the 22nd of November.....

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Sparky***

I never thought i'd ever say this but after lovejoy left the program became even more shite.

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:41 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Make sure your watching on Saturday the 22nd of November.....

u on aswell big L

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
u on aswell big L

£#%&! off with The L shit.

I am mate.........Doing that iron man challenge with the weights and the landrover....

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:43 AM
puressence

Quote:
£#%&! off with The L shit.

I am mate.........Doing that iron man challenge with the weights and the landrover....
add me and i mite

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:43 AM
MJ Ramone

It's like anything that goes beyond it's sell-by date.
When it first started it was half decent...but it's just a parody of itself now.

The worst thing on it is the conveyor belt of identekit NME bands who sit on the settee in that contrived "I'm not arsed" slouch (I bet they had too much to drink last night, those wild & crazy Indie boys!) ALWAYS in the same uniform...always with a paper thin knowledge of the game.
They play a clip of their video - Cue 'Singing in a regional accent by numbers, choppy/angular Indie joke of a song'
Then we'll be treated to them having a shot at the target in their (brand new, wouldn't have been seen dead in them 18 months ago) skinny jeans & pointed shoes etc...

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

I hate that little @#%&! of the soccer skills section.

The sight of him, his accent, his stupid £#%&!ing cliched scruffy tie and shirt, what a £#%&!er.

He screams post Euro 96 numpty.

£#%&!ing hate that programme. And why the obsession with awful hip-hop music they insist on playing over every bloody segment?

@#%&!s, @#%&!s, @#%&!S

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Soccer skils was good i must say.

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It's like anything that goes beyond it's sell-by date.
When it first started it was half decent...but it's just a parody of itself now.

The worst thing on it is the conveyor belt of identekit NME bands who sit on the settee in that contrived "I'm not arsed" slouch (I bet they had too much to drink last night, those wild & crazy Indie boys!) ALWAYS in the same uniform...always with a paper thin knowledge of the game.
They play a clip of their video - Cue 'Singing in a regional accent by numbers, choppy/angular Indie joke of a song'
Then we'll be treated to them having a shot at the target in their (brand new, wouldn't have been seen dead in them 18 months ago) skinny jeans & pointed shoes etc...

too true. The same indie band crap with a host of shite names all starting with "the". "the photographers", "the meat cleavers" or "the jokers"

The one I hate the most is that idiot with the really strong yorkshire accent, I don't know what band he's in, but he sounds borderline #@&%!ed. He's been on Buzzcocks as well. I just want to slap him.

Still, i think it's just symptomatic of what happens when you get a show that produced and written by a bunch of middle-class, post 96ers.

Unread 06-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Bunker Buster

I don't know what is worse, the show itself or the people who post from on top of their Uber soap box slating it.

£#%&! me....Its a telly show not a visual bible....

don't like it, click up or down........don't like the band, don't buy their albums...

It wont ruin your Saturday if you don't see or hear this shit you complain and moan about so much.....

Unread 06-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I don't know what is worse, the show itself or the people who post from on top of their Uber soap box slating it.

don't like it, click up or down........don't like the band, don't buy their albums...

It wont ruin your Saturday if you don't see or hear this shit you complain and moan about so much.....

oh ffs, go jump in your tank and run over some orphans or something.

Unread 06-09-2008, 12:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

But I like to complain about things on this forum

It's my right as a Fred doom-mongerer

Unread 06-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
oh ffs, go jump in your tank and run over some orphans or something.
:shakehead:

Is that the best you can muster?

Surely a man so intent of ripping a TELEVISION show to pieces can do better than that............

Its easy watching for a Saturday morning sometimes.....How does it effect your life..

Unread 06-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
:shakehead:

Is that the best you can muster?

Surely a man so intent of ripping a TELEVISION show to pieces can do better than that............

Its easy watching for a Saturday morning sometimes.....How does it effect your life..
oh come on. i'm not long awake, give me a chance.

Unread 06-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell bunker.
Closed Thread