United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:33 PM
thatsfuctit

Default Text commentary things online

occasionally a necessary evil, but they £#%&!ing irritate me

unlike twittoh where you can stop following / block irritating @#%&!s, these things are simpleton city and I am a grumpy old @#%&! #that is all

chelsea v corinthians

"People in England laughed at the European Cup 44 years ago and now it's the biggest thing there is. Who is to say, in another 10 or 15 years that this [the World Club Cup] is not going to become the biggest competition you could play in. I think this event could become something which competes with the World Cup from a club point of view."

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:34 PM
thatsfuctit

Ashley Cole curses loud. The reason? He gave away a silly free-kick about 10 yards outside the box, near the line.

£#%&! off

He looks up, curls one towards the corner and it is almost certainly going in until out of nowhere, Cassio springs like a tiger on its prey

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:35 PM
believe

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:36 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
£#%&! off
touche - £#%&! off

( stopped smoking a few weeks ago, over it i think but i have turned into a very grumpy old @#%&! )

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:37 PM
thatsfuctit

The Corinthians are possibly my favourite fans in the world. They haven't stopped going all game. I particularly like the fans who skipped the college exams to fly to Japan to watch all this. While we are on the subject, if you haven't been to Brazil, GO! NOW! It's hella fun.

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Mark Corrigan

The bbc cricket commentary is very good IMO. Very handy when I'm at work.

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:41 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
touche - £#%&! off

( stopped smoking a few weeks ago, over it i think but i have turned into a very grumpy old @#%&! )

good luck with it pal and keep it up. there aren't any benefits that I can see as yet though. Nearing on 8 months for me and I still feel like shit

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:49 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
The bbc cricket commentary is very good IMO. Very handy when I'm at work.

£#%&! off
the cricket one is less irritating - but you do get #@&%! chiping in via twittoh talking cricketing nonsense

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:50 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

good luck with it pal and keep it up. there aren't any benefits that I can see as yet though. Nearing on 8 months for me and I still feel like shit
ta - I am feeling fitter but fatter, eating like a £#%&!ing horse

hopefully I'll feel the benefits more when the cricket season comes around again, we start netting in a couple of weeks

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 12:51 PM
thatsfuctit

Guerrero hair is something else isn't it? It's like something that one of those dancers in the Prodigy used to rock around the time the Experience – the second CD I ever bought – came out. The first CD I ever bought was Snoop Doggy Dogg's Doggstyle *brushes dirt off shoulder*

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 01:09 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

that @#%&! the granuiad has over in japan for this, £#%&! me. had to mail him to share my views [email protected]

Unread 16-12-2012, 01:09 PM
believe

Quote:

hopefully I'll feel the benefits more when the cricket season comes around again, we start netting in a couple of weeks

£#%&! off
tell me about it. I put three stone on

Unread 16-12-2012, 01:12 PM
thatsfuctit

Meanwhile César Azpilicueta has come on and Ivanovic has gone off. That's a right back for a right back with 7 minutes to go.

& £#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 01:12 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
that @#%&! the granuiad has over in japan for this, £#%&! me. had to mail him to share my views [email protected]
and what did you tell him TDML?

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 06:29 PM
thatsfuctit

Paul Gibbons on Twitter: "Today's football has been that boring I have considered taking up knitting. Xmas jumper anyone?!"

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 06:30 PM
irk

Quote:

£#%&! off
your mouth goes side to side?

I'll £#%&! off shall i?

Unread 16-12-2012, 06:40 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
your mouth goes side to side?

I'll £#%&! off shall i?
Now you mention it

Unread 16-12-2012, 06:45 PM
thatsfuctit

Wow! West Brom playing some quality stuff! They'll definitely be in Europe next year #bbcfootball

£#%&! off

Unread 16-12-2012, 06:57 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
occasionally a necessary evil, but they £#%&!ing irritate me

unlike twittoh where you can stop following / block irritating @#%&!s, these things are simpleton city and I am a grumpy old @#%&! #that is all

chelsea v corinthians

"People in England laughed at the European Cup 44 years ago and now it's the biggest thing there is. Who is to say, in another 10 or 15 years that this [the World Club Cup] is not going to become the biggest competition you could play in. I think this event could become something which competes with the World Cup from a club point of view."

£#%&! off
That's a Gary Neville quote you've taken completely out of context.

£#%&! off.

Unread 16-12-2012, 07:48 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
That's a Gary Neville quote you've taken completely out of context.

£#%&! off.
£#%&! off?!

it was already out of context when I saw it then

£#%&! off!?
Closed Thread