United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2010, 02:08 AM
shadowplay

Default Re: So Noel 'I was in the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Does anybody really care what that blue @#%&! calls his kid?

Tomorrow's Sun readers, presumably.

Unread 09-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Does anybody really care what that blue @#%&! calls his kid?

Why he still gets the oxygen of publicity is beyond me!

Should have heard him on talksport on wed before that 'massive game' he never £#%&!ing goes ffs

If I was a multi-millionaire retired 'rock' star, i'd be at every £#%&!ing game from u-18's up

Typical of that @#%&! though aint it! Proud manc who lives in primrose hill! Ooooh the primrose gang :gayfight:

Huge citeh fan but never bothers turning up, and on the odd occasion he does lets everybody know about it

Yet he is always in the meejah giving it how mint citeh are! How the £#%&! would you know you Parker-from-thunderbirds-looking @#%&!!!!

Unread 09-05-2010, 10:56 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
He was in the burnage city crew called perry maine. We had it with them at cringle fields fair
:cringle:
Closed Thread