United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2010, 07:32 PM
borsuk

Default Re: utd/liverpool v utd/city

you can't help but hate the scouse but nothing beat seeing a load of £#%&!ed off berties in school after a derby

Unread 06-05-2010, 07:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Champions league Champions League...they're not going
Champions League Champions league...they lied
Champions League Champ[ions League....they're not going
THEY'RE NOT GOING COS THEY ARE £#%&!ING SHITE

applies to the taches and wall pushers right enough

Unread 06-05-2010, 07:41 PM
The Mull

blushite.

but the shitslingers close second

Unread 06-05-2010, 10:48 PM
f.l.a.t.s

Even from around this way you would expect it 100% shitslingers but i have had enough from both parties over the years.

Always loved the fact that Utd(Manchester based reds)hate city not like the love in with Everton and Liverpool(as my auld fella used to say they piss in the same pot them two)long may in continue.

Efc and Bolton close third.

Unread 06-05-2010, 11:07 PM
user_name

Every time served JCL like me knows it will always be Arsenal.

Unread 07-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
OOT so the vermin for me. Hate them beyond description.
This

Unread 07-05-2010, 02:35 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

always city, no matter what the scouse have won it doesn't beat a rivalry going back to when we both joined the football league in 1892 imo

Unread 07-05-2010, 02:44 AM
Chorlton74

it has to be the skiplickers. having left manchester in 79 i never got the chance to have playground banter with any city fans. living in a town like blackpool, most of the people i went to school with were skiplickers, despite having no ties/association with the area, and a few tangerine fans.

the abuse i took until the day i left in 1990 i'll never forget. with the advent of applications like facebook, and some people i still see from school having actively distanced themselves from who they shouted for in the 80's.

what goes around, certainly came back with a £#%&! off bang. scouse @#%&!s.

Unread 07-05-2010, 08:42 AM
no fun

citeh

losing to the wallpushers leaves a dull ache, but losing to citeh physically hurts

I think those of us who live in manchester all know blues socially, and therefore the stakes are always a lot bigger

Unread 07-05-2010, 08:55 AM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
I'm old enough to remember the Lee/Bell/Summerbee era so it's City for me
Same for me

Unread 07-05-2010, 08:57 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
citeh

losing to the wallpushers leaves a dull ache, but losing to citeh physically hurts

I think those of us who live in manchester all know blues socially, and therefore the stakes are always a lot bigger
Yep.

It's a bitch losing to Liverpool, but at least they are usually a fairly decent team with a few good players, stands to reason you occasionally lose to decent teams.

City are and have always been £#%&!. We can not win in that fixture, anything less than 3 or 4 nil to United is always a failure, a moral victory for City, and if we lose the pain and embarrassment is unbearable. Plus their fans are super duper thick, ugly mother£#%&!ers.

Still City, £#%&! Liverpool.

Unread 07-05-2010, 09:01 AM
My Name is Keith

It's a tough one.

My early memories of OT are very much weighted towards despising the scousers and matches at OT/Anfield from that era are easily the most bile-filled in my memory.

We were always on top of City - off and on the pitch - they never really troubled us so I never got the same level of hatred.

But losing to them has always been more painful in a way and knowing so many of the dicks, the stakes have evened up.

So overall I guess that it is always been a better feeling to win against Liverpool but a worst to lose against City.

Unread 07-05-2010, 09:04 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
It's a tough one.

My early memories of OT are very much weighted towards despising the scousers and matches at OT/Anfield from that era are easily the most bile-filled in my memory.

We were always on top of City - off and on the pitch - they never really troubled us so I never got the same level of hatred.

But losing to them has always been more painful in a way and knowing so many of the dicks, the stakes have evened up.

So overall I guess that it is always been a better feeling to win against Liverpool but a worst to lose against City.
splinters in your arse keith

Unread 07-05-2010, 09:47 AM
MUFC One Love

The City rivarly has come back strong and it will only get bigger, which is good news tbh. There should be hatred for City like we do hate Liverpool.

Deluded, lying, bitter blue bastards. Since they've got money their mouths have not stopped, you'd think they've won loads of trophies in recent years. A mate of my dad who he has known since they were young, who is a blue, just kept replying to me in the pub recently with "yeah but we've got loads of money and we'll buy anyone and can do anything" embarassing bastards.

MASSIVE.

This summer when the fixture list comes out City will be the first games I look for.
Closed Thread