Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2010, 12:48 AM
MJ Ramone

Default Re: Wigan caused the biggest upset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Tomorrow is going to be shit isn't it.

Still, hopefully john terry will drop the trophy on his foot and break it.
We'll win our match, nqat.
..& so will Chelsea.

We all knew that our chance of 'big' silverware hobbled off the pitch in Munich last month. His absence was critical in the big game at OT against Chelsea.
It's just typical United that they drag a faint whiff of hope back under our £#%&!ing nose

Like you say, the best we can hope for tomorrow is 'World Cup ending' injuries for Terry, Cole & Gerrard.

Unread 09-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Sparky***

Default Re: Wigan caused the biggest upset

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
We'll win our match, nqat.
..& so will Chelsea.

We all knew that our chance of 'big' silverware hobbled off the pitch in Munich last month. His absence was critical in the big game at OT against Chelsea.
It's just typical United that they drag a faint whiff of hope back under our £#%&!ing nose

Like you say, the best we can hope for tomorrow is 'World Cup ending' injuries for Terry, Cole & Gerrard.
I'm pretty much resigned to the inevitable now. Have been since gerrard's "accident" at Anfield last week.

Still, I think we all agree that overall we don't really deserve it this season. Doesn't make it any easier to take as chelsea are such a bunch of unbearable @#%&!s, but they'll never get a chance to avenge that night in moscow. And that makes me crack a smile at least.
Closed Thread