Sloppy

Default **Official Fred Tissue Fantasy Football League**

Code to join this league: 17981-6106

Unread 08-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Baron

Good man...

Here's something from elsewhere, not sure if people are aware of it:

Quote:

Don't know if its been mentioned since the thread was restarted but people should be aware of "Razzas Fantasy Premier League script". It makes the Fantasy football website show a lot more info about the players form/value and other stuff. Its still working in this years version.

All details are here http://www.fiso.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=49538&a mp;a mp;a mp;st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=0

Heres the description:
Quote:
As some of you may already have seen on another thread I've made a greasemonkey script to fix some common complaints about the FPL web site. I've now extended this script and it now does the following:

1. Allows all stats (history, fixtures, summary) to be shown in the player profile window at the same time (As it was last year) - scroll using the mousewheel
2. Enlarge the player profile window
3. FIXES the link on the players points in the transfer page to see points from last 3 games and fixtures for next 3 games (As it worked last year)
4. Show more info about each player under their name and value in graphical view such as price paid, sells for, price now, form, value form
5. Show info on the effectiveness of your squad and 'best 11' such as overall form, points to help decide if transfers are worthwhile
6. Add more stats to sort players on such as score last season, NTIs, NTOs, and a rating I calculate for each player
7. [DrBunker request] Changed colour of stat names to make them more visible
Updated 24/9/2008
8. Show a link to each players history page from league pages
9. *** This is Nice! *** Show how well the captain has done on each week and an overall total on history page.
Updated 30/9/2008
10. Moved where team information is displayed on the transfers page to make it more useful
11. The team information is updated after every time you change the squad
12. Added Megatons Rating as sugested by Darkplace
13. Added options to control the default behaviour of the script ( :!: Right click the Greasemonkey icon, then look in the "User Script commands" menu)
14. Made the player info window open 'more successfully' for slow connections
15. Added 'My Team' to the list of filters in the transfer page as suggeested by Bertie64 (This was the original aim of this script, but I could never get it working)
16. Updated the Razza rating to work how it originally should have done
17. Firefox2 Compatible
18. Did some additional rounding to make certain numbers look nicer. Thanks mongoose

Unread 08-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Sloppy

Unread 08-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

be serious.

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Lok

I'm in:

Jaaskelainen

Hughes
Konchesky
Evra

Barry
Valencia
Pienaar
Lampard
Neville

Jo
Rooney (C)

Subs:
Hart
Ebanks Blake
Hangeland
Zayatte

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Mark Corrigan

nah, i get bored by the 2nd week of the season.

Thanks anyway x

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

be serious.
You having a bet with pure again?

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
nah, i get bored by the 2nd week of the season.

Thanks anyway x
Reads as i was shit.

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Reads as i was shit.

I have nothing to prove, gonna walk away now

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Lok

Anyone spotted any good buys?

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Sloppy

Liking the new captain thing.

Quote:
Captains

You must nominate a member of your team to be captain. This player will score double the number of points he would usually have been awarded that Gameweek.
If your captain does not play then he will be automatically substituted in accordance with the rules at the end of the gameweek. A new captain, either the player with the highest form or price value at the start of the gameweek, will then be selected based on your emergency captain strategy.
You can change your captain and emergency strategy at the bottom of the My Team page. Any changes you make will become active at the next deadline.

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Ginners

Quote:
You having a bet with pure again?
nah, i cant be arsed with transfers every week. would win it easily if i could. was loads of times when i left my captain as someone who was injured etc

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Ben

joined. will probably just leave my team as it is for the season and see how i get on

Unread 08-07-2009, 02:00 PM
magic_cantona

Just registered.

I'll be keeping an eye on my team proper bo this year.I only realised that you could transfer your deadwood after 3/4 of the £#%&!ing season

A good excuse imho.

Unread 08-07-2009, 02:01 PM
marlo

Unread 08-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Just registered.

I'll be keeping an eye on my team proper bo this year.I only realised that you could transfer your deadwood after 3/4 of the £#%&!ing season

A good excuse imho.
I signed up twice last year. I started with both the same and only adjusted one team.

The team I left alone got the most points

Unread 08-07-2009, 02:02 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Racist.

Unread 08-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Lok

Quote:

Unread 08-07-2009, 02:03 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Racist.

i just picked good players in shrewd deals.

Unread 08-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Lok

Quote:

i just picked good players in shrewd deals.
Johnson at 7.5m is not a shrewd deal. You can get Evra for 1m less.

Why the £#%&! would you have Defoe as captain over Fabregas/Anelka?
Closed Thread