United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-07-2009, 06:06 PM
wonky no

Default We are shit

because madrid have bought 3 top players.

the somme and all that.

suddenly we can't kick a ball.
rooney wont score
madrid have everything
oh and barca too
we wont win a thing.
may aswell give Real the european cup now because ronaldo is sensational in finals.
i think its time to go and watch fc.

Unread 01-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
because madrid have bought 3 top players.

the somme and all that.

suddenly we can't kick a ball.
rooney wont score
madrid have everything
oh and barca too
we wont win a thing.
may aswell give Real the european cup now because ronaldo is sensational in finals.
i think its time to go and watch fc.
Relegation.

Unread 01-07-2009, 06:23 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Relegation.

are you going toon away after next season?

Unread 01-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Coracao

Quote:
are you going toon away after next season?
Doubt it mate, they'll get promoted.

Unread 01-07-2009, 06:51 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Doubt it mate, they'll get relegated.
Agree.

Unread 01-07-2009, 06:53 PM
believe

I don't see how Madrid being better will stop us winning the domestic treble next season. The only way that won't happen is if city get Tevez.

Unread 01-07-2009, 06:58 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I don't see how Madrid being better will stop us winning the domestic treble next season. The only way that won't happen is if city get Tevez.
madrid can do anything.

Unread 01-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Sparky***

Have a word with yourself wonky ffs, you're an embarassment.

LOL

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:02 PM
suedeshoes

We've won enough. It'd be vulgar to carry on. A good relegation will do us good in the long run. Confirmed.

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:04 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
We've won enough. It'd be vulgar to carry on. A good relegation will do us good in the long run. Confirmed.

It did 35 years ago. Time to get the silk scarves out of moth balls

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:05 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

LOL
i don't think the poll results are out yet.

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
i don't think the poll results are out yet.
Just trying it on, seeing if it fits.

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Crumps

TBF it just highlights the amount of knee jerk drama queen shit@#%&!s that actually support us. Always nice to be reminded of who they are.

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:12 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

LOL

i personally can not wait to see the twins and macheda next season, not sure if possibon is going on loan or not but he has a few good strings to his bow.

All this hype about hargreaves not coming back to his best from his injury is totally unfounded and i think he'll be the %@#$&!s all season. If anyone fails to see the potential upfront with berbs and rooney (who will no doubt be in the middle) is new to the sport and should be ignored until further notice.

tosic seems to be getting totally over looked too, as does that belgian lad. Valencia being written off because he played for wigan, jesus wept. I bought heinze beans from netto. Was it Bruce who signed him? You know, Bruce who was touted as fergies replacement?

wednesday bought cantona.
forrest bought keane
borough bought pallister

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
TBF it just highlights the amount of knee jerk drama queen shit@#%&!s that actually support us. Always nice to be reminded of who they are.
Not really.
Everyone's entitled to react how they want to Transfer stories over the summer.
It is pretty £#%&!ing dissapointing when you are linked to all these players, yet there is simply no realistic chance of them pulling on the shirt.
If we had no out-going players you could live with it, but that isn't the case.

Yes, we have far more class than Real Madrid. We have far more dignity, but I still can't get my head around why we can't compete with them for players.
If they want a player they GET him. No ifs or buts. Job done.

Honestly, Do you think we'll buy anybody else this summer?..because I don't.

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:33 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Not really.
It is pretty £#%&!ing dissapointing when you are linked to all these players, yet there is simply no realistic chance of them pulling on the shirt.

Yes, we have far more class than Real Madrid. We have far more dignity, but I still can't get my head around why we can't compete with them for players.

you say that EVERY summer. you want us to spend 160m on 3 players?? fine, fair enough. maybe we should play our home games in monaco? because if we offered 60m they would offer 70m and twice his wage and a far better life style.

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Not really.

Borderline Scouse on the class/dignity bit.

We have precisely one outgoing player misery £#%&!ing guts who's been angling for a move for yonks. The other's on loan.

Don't know if you've read in the paper about our debt problem. Of course we'll buy, but not at £50m plus.

Don't worry - you'll have a new player duvet by the September. Cheer up and sleep £#%&!ing tight.

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:43 PM
believe

Quote:

i personally can not wait to see the twins and macheda next season, not sure if possibon is going on loan or not but he has a few good strings to his bow.

All this hype about hargreaves not coming back to his best from his injury is totally unfounded and i think he'll be the %@#$&!s all season. If anyone fails to see the potential upfront with berbs and rooney (who will no doubt be in the middle) is new to the sport and should be ignored until further notice.

tosic seems to be getting totally over looked too, as does that belgian lad. Valencia being written off because he played for wigan, jesus wept. I bought heinze beans from netto. Was it Bruce who signed him? You know, Bruce who was touted as fergies replacement?

wednesday bought cantona.
forrest bought keane
borough bought pallister
isn't that craig david?

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Borderline Scouse on the class/dignity bit.

We have precisely one outgoing player misery £#%&!ing guts who's been angling for a move for yonks. The other's on loan.

Don't know if you've read in the paper about our debt problem. Of course we'll buy, but not at £50m plus.

Don't worry - you'll have a new player duvet by the September. Cheer up and sleep £#%&!ing tight.
Closed Thread