I'll scream his name when I nail my bird/wife 7 50.00%
I'll let him £#%&! my bird... in the arse 2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No. They had outrageous fortune and his team kicked the sit out of our flair players under the protection of the referee. He's a @#%&!.
sorry mate but that is %@#$&!s, they got a bit of luck cos of a shit ref and that makes him a @#%&!? yes they played rough, but thats how they played everyone, dont be so soft...

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:37 PM
koppas

Quote:
No. They had outrageous fortune and his team kicked the shit out of our flair players under the protection of the referee. He's a @#%&!, proably stuffed a brown envelope or 3 in the ref's sweaty mitt, prior to the game.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
sorry mate but that is %@#$&!s, they got a bit of luck cos of a shit ref and that makes him a @#%&!? yes they played rough, but thats how they played everyone, dont be so soft...
I don't really think he's a @#%&!, always liked his Westam teams, your cockney love in with him is a bit much tbh.

how much is your spurs season ticket this year?

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Ginners

Quote:
I don't really think he's a @#%&!, always liked his Westam teams, your cockney love in with him is a bit much tbh.

how much is your spurs season ticket this year?
hes a top top manager, doesnt get enough respect and im close friends with a friend of the redknapps. havent got a spurs season ticket. anymore

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:43 PM
wonky no

i you have to give some credence to how pap ramos was. i don't mind 'arry as long as he stays away from our club. i don't trust him in the slightest.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
hes a top top manager, doesnt get enough respect and im close friends with a friend of the redknapps. havent got a spurs season ticket. anymore
He would've been England Manager, had I been in charge tbh.

Does very good things with every group of players he manages. His Murky private life/past, counts against him though, in terms of bungs and shit like that.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Ginners

Quote:
He would've been England Manager, had I been in charge tbh.

Does very good things with every group of players he manages. His Murky private life/past, counts against him though, in terms of bungs and shit like that.
yeah hes made some bad decisions, but at the end of the day harry is and old school wheeler dealer thats just way he rolls, he knows no other way, fergie is the same but hes a lot lot smarter.....his antics never get him in trouble

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
yeah hes made some bad decisions, but at the end of the day harry is and old school wheeler dealer thats just way he rolls, he knows no other way, fergie is the same but hes a lot lot smarter.....his antics never get him in trouble
I didn't say I counted it against him.

Big Sam is currently having the same problem.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:49 PM
koppas

Quote:
I didn't say I counted it against him.

Big Sam is currently having the same problem.
Big Sam got found out at Newcastle.

HTH.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:52 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Big Sam got found out at Newcastle.

HTH.
how exactly?

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Big Sam got shafted at Newcastle.

HTH.

Unread 12-11-2008, 11:03 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
he really is a top class manager, spurs were in disaray and then boom, redknappers lands, undefeated in 5 games? scoring for fun, entertaining the crowd.
redknappers

Unread 12-11-2008, 11:07 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
how exactly?
I don't think I need to justify my ludicrous post.
Closed Thread