United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Are you doing this on purpose?
Sorry forum 'new' Apple work phone and it's utter shit. Predictive text / copy and pasting it's £#%&!in shite. I've never been so underwhelmed

Unread 21-06-2016, 02:51 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Are you doing this on purpose?

Unread 21-06-2016, 02:57 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Sorry forum 'new' Apple work phone and it's utter shit. Predictive text / copy and pasting it's £#%&!in shite. I've never been so underwhelmed

Unread 21-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
henderson because of his face

sturridge because of his face

both of them because they're so pleased with themselves

hart because he's a dick who tries to act the part
If Henderson could hit the goal with the same unerring accuracy he hits the first defender at every dead ball he takes, he'd be the competitions leading goalscorer.

Unread 21-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Ok ok I cant spell for toffee, Egon

Unread 21-06-2016, 03:06 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack

Unread 21-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I've apologised what more do you want from me? Iam getting quiet upset now.

Unread 21-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh come on ffs. "Shut the taffys up". Wales have been brilliant in 2 out of the 3 games. They deserve to win the group.

Gareth Bale played up until the Champions League final with Real Madrid and has played every minute of every game for Wales - Chris Coleman didn't seem to need to rest him.....

Then you have Hodgson who thinks because he's got a plethora of average players to pick from he can just piss about with the team.
You mean the right-footed Valencia who just runs fast?

Not only is he doing the business at one of the most hostile places in football full of stroppy slapped arse fans, he's top scorer in a major tournament - for Wales

I think you got it spot on last night when you mentioned Hodgson's comment about 'making someone pay eventually'. That, along with resting players, is for a league season. This is a tournament. Just get the results and worry later. Rashford should have been on at half-time last night.

Unread 21-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Grimson

Quote:

You should never have to justify why you hate a player. It's football; you don't need real reasons.

Unread 21-06-2016, 03:30 PM
irk

Quote:

And because of his face

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
why? all the Asians in Rochdale taking the piss out of you?
Jesus

Unread 21-06-2016, 03:43 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Before the tournament the press was full of journo's saying playing Rooney ahead of a proper midfielder was a mistake, now Roy's wrong for playing proper midfielders ahead of Rooney.

As uninspiring as Henderson was he was leagues better than Wilshere, how bad could Drinkwater look in training that he couldn't get in ahead of that @#%&!.
Closed Thread