United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Sparky***

We’re so short on quality at key moments and in key areas that it’s painful to watch.

Utd have been okay at times but nothing more.

Everton will score and probably see the game out with half an hour left.

Unread 01-01-2018, 06:22 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
They're there for the taking and tbf we've grown into the game after a shaky start (understandable after the last couple of weeks), just need to up the tempo and keep our composure in the final third

Hopefully we won't start the second half as we usually do, like £#%&!ing zombies and take the game to them

Martial hasn't had the best of games, just doesn't offer enough when playing through the middle for me.

£#%&! off.
Says everton are the better side today yet has the audacity to say others are trolling.

Unread 01-01-2018, 06:23 PM
My Name is Keith

Can’t suss martial at all. On paper one of the best footballers at the club - possibly the best- but then is so meh so often.

Marlon Van Baron

The lack of creativity and ideas in the final third of the pitch is depressingly glaring. United get to within 40 yards of their goal and nobody has any idea as to how they will create a chance.

Ander Herrera has to be the most useless shit @#%&! in this squad. £#%&!ing abysmal player. That £#%&!er couldn’t pass water the useless #@&%!.

Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Not a RB is he? His inclusion offers nothing to United going forward, Ivanovic all over again.

Martial needs binning Asap
at least Ivanovic had power. Lindelof slow as £#%&! & not strong enough. Not too bad a game given the conditions. Last touch always letting us down

Unread 01-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Like Southampton, leicester and Burnley.
Can't see Everton scoring unless Bolaise beats 3 men and pulls a wonder strike out.

Utd just look low in confidence.

Unread 01-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Yeah, having a decent game tbh. Made a few key interceptions and been busy.
“Been busy”

The new standard for playing well in our midfield. £#%&!ing hell

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Says everton are the better side today yet has the audacity to say others are trolling.
He's the biggest #@&%! on here, even more than me!

LFOD

um - this match is better off watching drunk. the others i watched sober. i do have better control of my senses than united's forwards have with their first touch. loas on here think lukaku is bad. tony anelka is as bad. great ball by pogs to anders who like most of our players shied away from it. meh.

saffers

Quote:
He's the biggest #@&%! on here, even more than me!
Not sure he's a utd fan tbh.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“Been busy”

The new standard for playing well in our midfield. £#%&!ing hell
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying

God you're boring.

Unread 01-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I do wonder what game some of you are watching
The one where up to the point of my post, Everton were first to every 2nd ball, stronger, out-muscling United in midfield and being a nuisance around United's penalty area.

United improved after that.

But keep deluding yourself like the blind tippest toppest red you are though.

sa7

Happy New @#%&!

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Can’t suss martial at all. On paper one of the best footballers at the club - possibly the best- but then is so meh so often.
I agree. Preconception vs reality.

Unread 01-01-2018, 06:27 PM
Shade

Quote:
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying

God you're boring.
Nerve touched.

saffers

Watching the game on swedish tv and they dont seem to be too impressed with linders at RB.

Not his real position.

Would get Tuanzers on there tbh

Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Can't see Everton scoring unless Bolaise beats 3 men and pulls a wonder strike out.

Utd just look low in confidence.
They're shit, but we've still had shakey moments.

Don't trust this group right now.

Nervous low confidence mess

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Really starting to wonder if he has the drive to be as good as his natural talent could allow.

Today is the kind of game he should be using to make a statement, but looks totally unarsed.

Unread 01-01-2018, 06:28 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
The one where up to the point of my post, Everton were first to every 2nd ball, stronger, out-muscling United in midfield and being a nuisance around United's penalty area.

United improved after that.

But keep deluding yourself like the blind tippest toppest red you are though.
Nothing to do with top redness

You just look like you know very little about the game to even make such a suggestion.

Unread 01-01-2018, 06:28 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Nerve touched.
Wasn't replying to you tbf

You're not boring, just pointless.