United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:42 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
They lost to Bournemouth 2 days ago
Damn, was on a great propaganda run....

fake news alert

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:43 PM
Lodestar

Slow start but 4-3-3 and Pogba getting up the pitch to make things happen was the difference today. Complete waste sitting him in front of the back four - negativity on Mou's part. He creates movement around him in the final third.

Martial deserves a run now, he'll still squander chances but offers a lot more mobility and guile than Lukaku who might benefit from a rest.

Lingaard quality today.

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:44 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
McCarthy, cheeky bid?
no.

unless lukaku actually dies, jose will be back to a suboptimal formation soon enough... but, even if we played five in midfield, we don't need some @#%&! trying to get sent off and doing £#%&! all else.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
They lost to Bournemouth 2 days ago
ffs

sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
How did Schneiderlin ever end up at Utd

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
ffs
We won today though.

Wasnt part of your plan huh.

Keep dreaming of united loss and jose strife. We're still standing.

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:45 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Sorry, I thought you wanted a real response.

So I’ll bookmark this quote for the next open goal that costs us 2 points shall I?
Go ahead.

Real response ffs. This isn't Hansard.

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:46 PM
LFOD

pogs on Tv saying he likes playing further up field in a free role. i hope jose doesn't £#%&! it up.

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:47 PM
saffers

Mourinho on transfers: “Honestly I don’t know. Do we improve our team now or wait until the summer? It is something I cannot say.”

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:47 PM
puressence

Played aswell v Leicester tbh that’s the frustrating thing Brilliant that pass move pogba running it in his best position a proper left back fit and that man Jesse £#%&!ing love him. Could out around 90 percent of the forum for the hatred towards him but it’s new year so I’ll sit back and smile

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:48 PM
marlo

are we gonna credit Mourinho with the improvement we have seen in lingerd...
a home grown young player.... or nah.....

just googled....
he was born in warrington . its a definite no.

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Go ahead.

Real response ffs. This isn't Hansard.
Clearly.

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:51 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
are we gonna credit Mourinho with the improvement we have seen in lingerd...
a home grown young player.... or nah.....

just googled....
he was born in warrington . its a definite no.
Lingard ffs you googled the wrong person

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Who was at the club recommending him though? This might be one where Siders scouting complaints are valid. The more you watch Schneiderlin the more ridiculous it becomes that he was even a target. What are his strengths? Not a leader, not a game controller or playmaker, never seems to impose himself on a game.

We have players who have failed, not been good enough, but at least they had a go. Bebe had more heart than Schneiderlin ffs.

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:52 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Played aswell v Leicester tbh that’s the frustrating thing Brilliant that pass move pogba running it in his best position a proper left back fit and that man Jesse £#%&!ing love him. Could out around 90 percent of the forum for the hatred towards him but it’s new year so I’ll sit back and smile
You wanted our greatest ever manager fired before he went on to do a league and CL double and breaking Liverpool’s title record.

Your opinion means nothing.

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:54 PM
Kangared

Mourinho set the team up so well & the players performed.

I have been very critical of Shaw but he was good & starting to look like the player he was before the leg break. I doubted he had the heart to get back there but hopefully proving me wrong

Pogba was immense & as much as I like him in the box to box role, he does seem to play his best football on the left of a midfield 3.

Rojo another I have slaughtered recently but he was really good today.

A very good performance all round .

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:54 PM
no fun

Quote:
You wanted our greatest ever manager fired before he went on to do a league and CL double and breaking Liverpool’s title record.

To be fair to pure there’s no conclusive evidence he wanted fergie out

Unread 01-01-2018, 08:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
To be fair to pure there’s no conclusive evidence he wanted fergie out
They were probably worried about the lens.

Unread 01-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
One swallow doesn’t make a summer etc.

f*** that a****** mong.
He was ok. Still a few spooned clearances and £#%&!y 40 yard shots.

The problem is not that he doesn't play well. He's consistently decent. The issue is he's a £#%&!ing clumsy and reckless bastard who could do something alarmingly stupid at any moment.

Unread 01-01-2018, 09:03 PM
sa7

Quote: