Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Have to say I think he's mediocre

Shame the vermin didn't buy him
Of course he's mediocre ffs. The Proverbial sprinter in football boots.

Unread 28-08-2017, 07:40 PM
S/Side.Red

As mentioned he's an upgrade on Moses. I remember watching Arsenal against Bayern in Munich a few years ago and Ox was the best player on the pitch by a mile; he was tearing Bayern's midfield apart. He's got loads of ability; probably outgrown Arsenal tbh.

Unread 28-08-2017, 10:29 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He's miles better than Moses, that's where he'll play.

Chelsea have a history of a toxic dressing room, managers getting the boot etc so this move looks like they're heading in that direction again.
Are you just making shit up again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
As mentioned he's an upgrade on Moses. I remember watching Arsenal against Bayern in Munich a few years ago and Ox was the best player on the pitch by a mile; he was tearing Bayern's midfield apart. He's got loads of ability; probably outgrown Arsenal tbh.
Everyone has the odd good game. Oxlade Chamberlain has done £#%&! all his entire career, whereas Moses was an important part of a title winning team last year. Things change; I was never a big fan, but Moses deserves credit.

Unread 28-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Everyone has the odd good game. Oxlade Chamberlain has done £#%&! all his entire career, whereas Moses was an important part of a title winning team last year. Things change; I was never a big fan, but Moses deserves credit.
Bang on. I can't even recall a key moment from Oxlade Chamberlain in any so called big match ever. Andre Marriner didn't even recognise him at Stamford Bridge

Unread 28-08-2017, 10:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Moses does deserve credit. But Chamberlain is a better player.

Pretty universally regarded as one of the few regular performers for Arsenal over the last year or so too. Just turned 24 now. Needs this move to progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Bang on. I can't even recall a key moment from Oxlade Chamberlain in any so called big match ever. Andre Marriner didn't even recognise him at Stamford Bridge
Skinned us and set up Giroud's equaliser at OT last season with a great cross.

Edit

Unread 28-08-2017, 10:54 PM
sa7

Quote:
Parted the Red Sea too. The lad has done well.

Unread 28-08-2017, 10:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Parted the Red Sea too. The lad has done well.
Suspicion of performance enhancers though. He took two tablets

Unread 28-08-2017, 11:19 PM
redhegemony

He's ok. But where does he play? Just because he's English - file next to smalling, Barkley, Baines, Henderson, Hart, Walker, Cahill and Walcott as players who can't move up a level.

Replace with Jones, Alli, Shaw, Dier, Pickford, some right back, Jones and probably Sterling ....

Unread 28-08-2017, 11:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Suspicion of performance enhancers though. He took two tablets
Oldie but goodie, in every sense

Unread 28-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

the black theo walcott.

don't rate him much, but wtf are arsenal doing selling a first team regular to chelsea? i thought once they had their new ground, they'd be able to compete for trophies? they've gone backwards since they left highbury. a shambles of a club.

Unread 28-08-2017, 11:34 PM
ZiggyStardust

He's got talent but he's £#%&!ing brainless
Not done anything yet in his career

Maybe he'll blossom into a top player at Chelsea but not arsed about this in the slightest

Unread 30-08-2017, 12:27 AM
dunk

Or not..

Must fancy being a dipper..

Unread 30-08-2017, 02:08 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Or not..

https://twitter.com/bbcsport/status/902669921573896193

Or playing for Jose

Unread 30-08-2017, 09:36 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Or not..

Isn't his agent the same one as Sterlings?

If so they're keen to jump back into bed with him aren't they?

Unread 30-08-2017, 09:48 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Or not..

Or he doesn't fancy continuing to be a wing back

Unread 30-08-2017, 05:53 PM
woody78

Fee agreed with Liverpool. 35 million

Unread 30-08-2017, 06:03 PM
puressence

Great thread

Unread 30-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Vedder

35m rising to £40m. Has one year left on his deal and is a bit shit. Great deal for Arsenal

Unread 30-08-2017, 06:07 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
35m rising to £40m. Has one year left on his deal and is a bit shit. Great deal for Arsenal
Very harsh calling him shit mate.

You don't score 9 goals ( nine ) in 140 matches in 6 seasons for arsenal, if you're shit....

Unread 30-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Tiberian

Where is he going to play for Liverpool? Not really enough of a goal threat to displace Salah on the wing so it will have to be in midfield, rotating with Wijnaldum/Can.

Decent signing for Liverpool if it goes through, vastly overpriced of course, but they have been stockpiling all these very quick and athletic attackers, he should fit into their high tempo pressing game.
Closed Thread