Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Top red
Beyond cringeworthy innit

Unread 19-06-2014, 02:58 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subculture
Whilst were at it, let's split up the nederlands and enter their provinces as separate teams despite all being part of one nation

It's also yo do with football associations. I would happily have an England and Wales team.

Unread 19-06-2014, 02:59 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batistuta
Beyond cringeworthy innit

Awful. They'll be in Liverpool shirts soon to prove how anti England and united they are to prove top redness.

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:00 PM
no fun

Quote:
Awful. They'll be in Liverpool shirts soon to prove how anti England and united they are to prove top redness.
thats more confusing than a pure post when he's tired

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Subculture

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat al
0-0 til the 89th min then a suarez dive to win a pen that they convert.

Rioting in every pissy little middle-england shithole. The sun to run a 17 page pull-out on why 'those spick/dago bastards are ruing the beautiful game' whilst the daily heil publish extracts from mein kampf but replace the word jews with immigrants and nazis with tories.

England lose to costa rica & uruguay get beat by italy. Suarez announces he's signed for real before his plane home even lands.

Andii'll be chuckling to myself all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
i'm hoping its 0-0 with 30 seconds left, and suarez drifts in at the far post and heads it in to make it 1-0 and the three lions exit the world cup

suarez is mobbed by teammates, the celebrations are wild, but as they entangle themselves a clearly distressed suarez is unable to get up. His body twitches several times, but then remains still and lifeless. In an act of solidarity with the 96, he has been crushed to death. The uruguayan fa initially blame chelsea fans, but then set up an inquiry that blames brazilian police.

Meanwhile in the home counties, several mexican restaurants are smashed up, because "we cant find any uruguayan ones and mexico's close enough"
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
3-0 uruguay. Cavani hat-trick, please.

Incredible amount of england #@&%!s telling me whenever they've seen cavani he's looked awful.

"so you've basically seen him twice against chelsea when he played out of position?"

"yeah, but if he can't start for psg he can't be that good".

"what about when he played as a centre-forward for napoli and was consistently the most lethal striker in serie a?"

"was he? Yeah but that's in italy. Doubt he'd score in a proper league like the prem".

@#%&!s.

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:05 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Any chance of a World Cup thread with anti England separate? Two threads maybe? Just quite nice to chat with fellow reds every four £#%&!ing years to discuss the games. I'm not even a big England fan but ffs. It's embarrassing the way some are going out of their way to prove their top red ness.

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Subculture

Quote:
Any chance of a World Cup thread with anti England separate? Two threads maybe? Just quite nice to chat with fellow reds every four £#%&!ing years to discuss the games. I'm not even a big England fan but ffs. It's embarrassing the way some are going out of their way to prove their top red ness.
How can you support a team skippered by Steven @#%&!ing Gerrard?

#ja

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:08 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Same way I supported united managed by moyes. Salute the commission not the man.

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:09 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Ingurland shouldn't even be at the World Cup. Why the £#%&! does the uk get to enter 4 teams for the WC/euros.

What next - Germany entering Bavaria? £#%&! THAT!
what a strange post.

Anyway, I hope England win being that I am English but I'll not be that bothered if they lose. - a gazillion top red points for me.

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Sparky***

If you £#%&!ers will insist on merging the threads can you at least do something about that abomination of a starting post? It hasn't even got the teams the right way round ffs. England are the £#%&!ing away team for christ's sake.

DakotaFredsBigShoe

Last game England played well, it was a relief to see us playing good football. If we play boring football etc then fair enough. Really looking forward to the match, love the World Cup, this one has been mint so far. Feel sorry for you guys so focused on top redness tbh.

Subculture

Quote:
Same way I supported united managed by moyes. Salute the commission not the man.
Comparing Steven Gerrard to David Moyes

Christ on a bike

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:11 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
what a strange post.

Anyway, I hope England win being that I am English but I'll not be that bothered if they lose. - a gazillion top red points for me.

Spot on. Play well and I'll care more, play like last World Cup and hope we get knocked out.

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:11 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Comparing Steven Gerrard to David Moyes

Christ on a bike

True, Gerrard is talented and not Scottish.

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Subculture

Quote:
True, Gerrard is talented and not Scottish.
Gerrard is also a camera kissing, Munich chanting @#%&! who has spoke Negatively about united at every given opportunity.

The thought of that Cornish pasty headed £#%&!witt lifting the World Cup makes my stomach turn

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:14 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Top red.
Will you stop saying that to everything you boring weird @#%&!?
[SIZE="2"](Go on... 'top red'... predictable £#%&!er.)

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If you £#%&!ers will insist on merging the threads can you at least do something about that abomination of a starting post? It hasn't even got the teams the right way round ffs. England are the £#%&!ing away team for christ's sake.
:rattled:

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Subculture

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
[SIZE="2"](Go on... 'top red'... predictable w*nker.)

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
:rattled:

Unread 19-06-2014, 03:18 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

[SIZE="2"](Go on... 'top red'... predictable £#%&!er.)

Blue@#%&!
Closed Thread