United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Liu Jian

Carrick and Fletcher, Giggs, Jones and Park can do a job in central midfield, fantastic...squad depth.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Was in arse. If I even suggested that I was being sarcastic.
In that case I consider myself wummed.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:21 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Your right, im gutted were missing the Russian stacking, fat titted, pie eating doll already.......

Who will ever 'Make up the numbers' now...

'You're' and 'we're'.

If you are going to maintain your bizarre issue with me, at least do it properly.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
In that case I consider myself wummed.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
The midfield has limited options .
Corrected

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:37 AM
RedMenace

Isn't Gibson out of contract at the end of the season? Meaning he's quite likely to be £#%&!ed off in January for whatever they can get for him. Suppose Cleverley could be back by then which would er..soften the blow of losing Gibbo somewhat.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Isn't Gibson out of contract at the end of the season? Meaning he's quite likely to be £#%&!ed off in January for whatever they can get for him. Suppose Cleverley could be back by then which would er..soften the blow of losing Gibbo somewhat.
he signed a new deal

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
If you are going to maintain your bizarre issue with me, at least do it properly.

I also dont care about spelling.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:41 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
he signed a new deal
When? Don't remember that.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
When? Don't remember that.
recently, was on www.manutd.com

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:44 AM
RedMenace

You're lying to me Ginlarde. Don't kid about such serious matters.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Barracuda

We seem to have a world class ability in buying seriously injury prone players - and then get cheesed off when they turn out to be injured all the time...

I do like Anderson, there's been flashes here and there of a very good player, but we've made a bit of a mess with him. He's certainly not helping himself either, but the player we have now is nothing like the one we bought - it just doesn't look like it's going to happen with him.

Still, him and T-Clev are maybe the only partnership that has any kind of style about it - maybe open as £#%&! but much better going forward than any other combination. Typical that we lose both for months on end.

So then, ... Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs, Park and Gibson ...

Come in Mr Pogba and Mr Morrison, you're time has come. If you're good enough you're old enough

No one out there who is better than those we have?? - Time we started to look outside of Barcelona I think...

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Tronics

No kids will be played

Giggs, Gibbo and Park till everyone comes back from injury

SAF will then declare "it's like having a new signings"

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:53 AM
The Return of JC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
We seem to have a world class ability in buying seriously injury prone players - and then get cheesed off when they turn out to be injured all the time...

I do like Anderson, there's been flashes here and there of a very good player, but we've made a bit of a mess with him. He's certainly not helping himself either, but the player we have now is nothing like the one we bought - it just doesn't look like it's going to happen with him.

Still, him and T-Clev are maybe the only partnership that has any kind of style about it - maybe open as £#%&! but much better going forward than any other combination. Typical that we lose both for months on end.

So then, ... Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs, Park and Gibson ...

Come in Mr Pogba and Mr Morrison, you're time has come. If you're good enough you're old enough

No one out there who is better than those we have?? - Time we started to look outside of Barcelona I think...
I think I'll just go right on ahead and agree with that.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:54 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
And yet people are weeping buckets about that Dutch fella.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
And yet people are weeping buckets about that Dutch fella.
I think most people know that was a bit of a PR stunt.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Tiberian

Giggs performances are down on the way he finished last season. He has not had that many games, and he is still ridiculously productive in terms of assists but his general play has been patchy. If Carrick gets injured tomorrow Utd will be in trouble.

Fletcher still searching for his best form, Cleverley and Anderson out. I am starting to feel that doom about our midfield that I had denied before.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:58 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
I think most people know that was a bit of a PR stunt.
And?

You all wanted him.

Unread 25-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
And?

You all wanted him.
No, I was one the first to point out that he apparently has never played 30 league games in a season.

What is it with you top reds who exist in a cloud of smug, self-righteousness..?
Closed Thread