United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-11-2011, 06:16 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default Re: Can city carry on scoring like this for the rest of the season?

People seem to forget that Mancini is a class act - as a player, as a manager who had to make do at financially strapped clubs, on the bigger stage with Inter where he won the league 3 years on the bounce, the guys a natural born winner ffs. No European cup yet, but he's only 46

Unlimited resources + good management = success, and as someone said owners who just let him get on with it. Bad days ahead, emotionally prepare yourselves

Unread 06-11-2011, 07:52 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Exactly.

Whats happened at City could've happened at Wigan.Wenger built a quality side, I can respect that.

I don't respect £#%&! all about City's 'grand plan'.Spend a trillion on players who would rather be elsewhere but can't turn down the cash - ace.£#%&! them.If you cant see the diff between what we've done and what City have, that's your own problem.

There's no conspiracy about City, it's not their managers evil meddling that might win them stuff, or corruption, it's just mental money - so there's no RAWKism with me.
you know i love you maggers but this is £#%&!ing utter horseshit. who gives a £#%&! who is spending what money. united have spend 100's of millions over the last 10 years and not one of us would have complained if they'd gone out and done the same as city this summer. the pure fact of the matter is that city can and we can't so this is what hurts.

i hate to take anyrhing away from the likes of cleverley but if anyone seriously thought we could maintain the success we've had without spending money must be pretty £#%&!ing stupid.

Unread 06-11-2011, 08:34 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you know i love you maggers but this is £#%&!ing utter horseshit. who gives a £#%&! who is spending what money. united have spend 100's of millions over the last 10 years and not one of us would have complained if they'd gone out and done the same as city this summer. the pure fact of the matter is that city can and we can't so this is what hurts.

i hate to take anyrhing away from the likes of cleverley but if anyone seriously thought we could maintain the success we've had without spending money must be pretty £#%&!ing stupid.
I was a bit pissed tbf, BUT, I'm sticking to my immense guns.

There's a huge difference between how and what we've spent and what City have.We've built what we have through enterprise, having a huge overseas fan base, selling out (bums on seats), being a success on the pitch and being rewarded from it - they've won the lottery and have bought everything.That's my point about them and why they don't deserve the same kind of respect as (especially) us and Arsenal.What we've spent has been earned.

Totally agree with the last paragraph.If we don't spend in Jan, we'll win £#%&! all.And it is a disgrace how poor we are in that respect at the minute.

Unread 01-01-2012, 05:55 PM
wiganste

Seems like they can't

Unread 01-01-2012, 06:00 PM
History

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
It's looking like it's going to be really difficult to stop them because even when they aren't playing well, they're banging 3 goals in. I'll never write United off for the title but they will win the league sooner or later and I think we all ought to get used to the idea. It's £#%&!ing shite but there's not a lot you can do when they're spending that kind of money on quality players
No

Unread 01-01-2012, 06:02 PM
armchair

ha ha, a ha ha ha

Unread 01-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Hopefully the whinging @#%&!s on the Blackburn thread can go out and enjoy tonight after their New Years Eve dummy spitting out session yesterday.

Unread 01-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Hopefully the whinging @#%&!s on the Blackburn thread can go out and enjoy tonight after their New Years Eve dummy spitting out session yesterday.
And hopefully you'll shit a pineapple every day for the rest of your life. Smarmy @#%&!.

Unread 01-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And hopefully you'll shit a pineapple every day for the rest of your life. Smarmy @#%&!.
Big comeback from crying yourself to sleep on New Years Eve you silly cockney #@&%!.

Unread 01-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Big comeback from crying yourself to sleep on New Years Eve you silly cockney #@&%!.
Rather be a cockney #@&%! than a sly shit eating £#%&!er. Snidey @#%&!.

Unread 01-01-2012, 07:06 PM
The Mull

Unread 01-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Prideofalleurope

"We'll score when we want"

Unread 01-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Snidey? Oh dear. Ner ner nee ner ner. You utter cockney tart - pardon me for pulling you up on being a relentless, stay at home internet shit the bed.

Send me a picture of the back of your head and I'll try to remember if we've actually met in real life.

Unread 01-01-2012, 07:17 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Snidey? Oh dear. Ner ner nee ner ner. You utter cockney tart - pardon me for pulling you up on being a relentless, stay at home internet shit the bed.

Send me a picture of the back of your head and I'll try to remember if we've actually met in real life.
ffs

comeon sparks... gotta be a good 'en after that one-bomb!

Unread 01-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

No you're a self congratulatory, smarmy snidey little @#%&!. Why don't you try joining in with the city bashing instead of looking for the first opportunity to have a sly dig a fellow forum members?

Like i said, you're a shit @#%&!. Call me all the internet stay at home nerd whatever, don't really care. I've got no time for you at all. You're a shithouse. Not that you'd care i should imagine, given how right up your own arse you are.

Go on, now post some scathing personal remark, either way i don't really give a shit. £#%&!ing turd.

Unread 01-01-2012, 07:28 PM
HarkNowHear

Unread 01-01-2012, 09:02 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Quote:
No you're a self congratulatory, smarmy snidey little @#%&!. Why don't you try joining in with the city bashing instead of looking for the first opportunity to have a sly dig a fellow forum members?

Like i said, you're a shit @#%&!. Call me all the internet stay at home nerd whatever, don't really care. I've got no time for you at all. You're a shithouse. Not that you'd care i should imagine, given how right up your own arse you are.

Go on, now post some scathing personal remark, either way i don't really give a shit. £#%&!ing turd.
spot on

Unread 01-01-2012, 10:53 PM
oohahhpaulmcgrath

TKO for rouge IMO, now £#%&! off sparky u whining little bitch before I stick the boot in

Unread 01-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Gruber

Unread 01-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by oohahhpaulmcgrath
TKO for rouge IMO, now £#%&! off sparky u whining little bitch before I stick the boot in
I'm done with him as i'm also now done with you, reply however you want because I won't.

You really aren't worth my time.
Closed Thread