Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Ben

Default need a scunny away

will swap for a bolton

Unread 08-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Manchester

Default Re: need a scunny away

You don't have any luck with the ballots do you Ben.

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Beck99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
will swap for a bolton
i'll trade you a pie from barnsley if you're interested?

it's still hot

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck99
i'll trade you a pie from barnsley if you're interested?

it's still hot
what flavour?

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Ben

oh and iv got somebody looking for an everton for you if youre not sorted already.

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Beck99

meat and potato of course and yeah still not sorted for definite so keep your pal looking please! nice one

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Ben

Quote:
meat and potato of course and yeah still not sorted for definite so keep your pal looking please! nice one
id rather have a chicken balti.

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Beck99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
id rather have a chicken balti.
got one spare but it's luke warm i'm afraid

Unread 16-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Ben

bttt

Unread 16-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Manchester

Ben I'll sort you out for this.

Do you just need one, or would you prefer a pair?

PM me if you want.

Unread 17-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Ben I'll sort you out for this.

Do you just need one, or would you prefer a pair?

PM me if you want.
top man

Unread 19-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Beck99

what time you arriving in scunny ben?

Unread 19-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Ben

Quote:
what time you arriving in scunny ben?
not sure mate. its only a half hour drive so leaving as soon as i finish work i think.

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Ben

long shot i know, but mayyyyy just need one more

Unread 20-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
long shot i know, but mayyyyy just need one more
Got offered 4 today, but not got time to have them sent up etc...

If you'd have people for all 4, then I can try and get them sent up to you tomorrow, so you'd have them hopefully on Wednesday.

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Chris Quayd

Home ends available, shouldnt be too hard to make it into the away end with one....

Only handful of tickets left for Red Devils tie

It's perhaps no surprise to hear, but it's still great to hear that the tickets for the Manchester United Carling Cup game on Wednesday night have already been selling like hot cakes.

And clearly, the Iron fans are desperate to see their local boys pit their wits against some of the best footballers that the entire world has to offer.

Let alone seeing Ian Baraclough going up against one of the undisputed megaweights of world football, Sir Alex Ferguson no less.

And the Scot has already confirmed that Michael Owen will be starting for the visitors on Wednesday night, so it remains to be seen how well the former World Cup superstar will cope when he sees Rob Jones or David Mirfin running at him.

Also, the terracing at the home end has sold out completely, with not a spare ticket to be had in the slightest: meaning that it should be jammed to proportions only seen against the likes of Newcastle and that infamous Yeovil tie.

Here's hoping that the boys in claret and blue can put in a shock, just like they did against Newcastle, but being it Manchester United - it would no doubt eclipse it in magnitude if the Iron could pull it off against all odds.

If you're desperate to get down there, but haven't bought a ticket yet, then hurry! As only a tiny minority of the seating tickets are left, both in the Grove Wharf and Telegraph Stands respectively.

But if you're one of those unlucky few who can't make it for whatever reason, then you'll be able to watch every kick as it happens live on Sky Sports, kicking off at quarter to eight.

But no matter where you are that night, we'll all no doubt be cheering the Iron to a famous upset against one of the titans of world football!

Can the Iron pull off a famous upset? What kind of side will the Red Devils put out?

Read more: http://www.Scunthorpe.vitalfootball....#ixzz10701b5AQ
Closed Thread