United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-11-2022, 03:38 PM
FraUtd

Can they not just sack him at this stage?
No 'agreed to cancel' or 'by mutual consent', just sack him.

Proper cowardly timing, hope it distracts the Portugal squad and he gets some backlash there as well

Unread 14-11-2022, 03:43 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
probably a bit of a Brucie Bonus for ETH - can axe him and move him out without many recriminations. Sends a big message to the dressing room but they probably realise already. Strengthens his bargaining power with the Board for some January cash for some sort of striker.
I'm not up to speed on many things at the moment but is that Toney lad available?

Also would love to see a from 3 of Anthony (Martial), Antony and Toney. Would be genuinely hilarious.

Unread 14-11-2022, 03:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I'm not up to speed on many things at the moment but is that Toney lad available?

Also would love to see a from 3 of Anthony (Martial), Antony and Toney. Would be genuinely hilarious.
It’s the only reason I tolerate Elanga.

Unread 14-11-2022, 03:45 PM
armchair

Unread 14-11-2022, 03:47 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It’s the only reason I tolerate Elanga.
Forgot about him

Unread 14-11-2022, 03:48 PM
Ethers

£#%&! me, Howson is embarrassing isn’t he.

Unread 14-11-2022, 03:56 PM
Joe Biden

Unread 14-11-2022, 03:59 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I like Rio but Carragher is coming across a lot better here tbh. He’s blinded by love when he talks about communication being the issue here, and saying Ronaldo should be treated differently etc. it’s wilful ignorance to the fact that Ronnie’s age has caught up with him and he looks a shell of the player he once was.

Unread 14-11-2022, 03:59 PM
Ethers

Why do all the Ronaldo fanboys have to mention Rooney constantly?

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:05 PM
poppy

When you start to get choosy
About a cook
And a £#%&!ing jacuzzi
It’s time to have a good look
At yourself

Just made that up off the top of my head.

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

https://twitter.com/AndyMitten/statu...9j0T4qniQ8bm3Q
Nobody really had an issue with Ronaldo wanting to Leave. It’s what he’s done since then.

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Mitten is an embarrassment.....

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:09 PM
Patty_b

Quote:

It's very weird. But considering they brought it up, Rooney stayed and became our greatest ever goalscorer.

Ronaldo's now on his second flounce, approaching Piers Morgan of all people to announce his most recent.

Would probably help their case more if they didn't bother bringing Rooney up tbh.

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:10 PM
windy waffles

Sounds said this morning there could be a revolt in the dressing room as so many players look upto him...

He wishes.

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:11 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
It's very weird. But considering they brought it up, Rooney stayed and became our greatest ever goalscorer.

Ronaldo's now on his second flounce, approaching Piers Morgan of all people to announce his most recent.

Would probably help their case more if they didn't bother bringing Rooney up tbh.
On top of that, Rooney gave his best years to the club. Ronaldo gave his to Madrid. Like you say, probably best to not bring up Rooney.

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Jethro

Zar Stick to cooking and solar panel chat pal.

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
On top of that, Rooney gave his best years to the club. Ronaldo gave his to Madrid. Like you say, probably best to not bring up Rooney.
Because he was shit and nobody else would pay the money for him to leave was the general consensus when he actually played for us he must be loving the fact he’s liked by United fans finally.

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:21 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

With everything he's done in United shirt, I could possibly have found a few to forgive him in time.

But to give that fat £#%&!ing Arsenal @#%&! the satisfaction of smugly breaking the story is just a sin too far.

He can £#%&! off and darken someone else's changing room.

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:23 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Because he was shit and nobody else would pay the money for him to leave was the general consensus when he actually played for us he must be loving the fact he’s liked by United fans finally.
Tbh I thought he was poor by the end and his decline felt like it came overnight. But when I say his best years I basically mean everything before 2013. I don’t think anyone thought he was shit then did they? He was absolutely brilliant well after Ronnie left as I remember it.

Unread 14-11-2022, 04:30 PM
Mr_Ed

Closed Thread