Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
steve supporting a pony tail
Absolutely not

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:09 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i reckon they'll try and get us to forfeit the match....

the volte-face on the part of the media this morning is insane...

the fans dug Sky/PL/UEFA out of the mess with the ESL a few weeks ago

but now they've done their job they're the villains again to fill back pages and air time...

when are we collectively going to realise we are just puppets to line the pockets of these clowns?
Surprised they havent considered today already. Theyll be outrage from Chelsea, Spurs, Everton and West Ham if they get the points.

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:10 AM
Lodestar

Quote:

but now they've done their job they're the villains again to fill back pages and air time...

when are we collectively going to realise we are just puppets to line the pockets of these clowns?
Media are jackals. They had two scripts to choose from: "fan power" or "football hooliganism back on the rise?". Don't forget the Club's PR would have been working the phones last night pressuring outlets to condemn the actions and spin it as unrepresentative of United's core support.

Protest all you like, but as soon as anyone's wallet risks getting a bit lighter they turn on the fans.

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:12 AM
no fun

The only sensible penalty would be to ban Fred for the rest of the season

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:12 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

we need to go after sky aswell. it made my piss boil that they were acting like some sort of saviour football over the esl issue.

that ste 2 fingers pic needs making into a smiley.

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:13 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Media are jackals. They had two scripts to choose from: "fan power" or "football hooliganism back on the rise?". Don't forget the Club's PR would have been working the phones last night pressuring outlets to condemn the actions and spin it as unrepresentative of United's core support.

Protest all you like, but as soon as anyone's wallet risks getting a bit lighter they turn on the fans.
Grown men urinating themselves over a few 100 lads walking on to a pitch to protest...

When you retire from football do you have your balls removed and become a total fanny?

Danny Mills saying "these lads came looking for trouble - they had their faces covered and everything..."

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:15 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Grown men urinating themselves over a few 100 lads from Salford and Manchester walking on to a pitch to protest...

When you retire from football do you have your balls removed and become a total fanny?

Danny Mills saying "these lads came looking for trouble - they had their faces covered and everything..."

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:22 AM
no fun

SSN showing ste falling over again

It’s like the scousers crystanbul clip, gets better every time

Breaking......Tory minister of sport criticising the protest saying it should have been peaceful....oh £#%&! off you plank when has peaceful protest ever changed anything?

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Dr Stranger

If a Liverpool legend can stand pitch side and chat to fans, it’s hardly £#%&!ing hostile, is it?

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:39 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
If a Liverpool legend can stand pitch side and chat to fans, it’s hardly £#%&!ing hostile, is it?
to be fair to carragher he said exactly that last night...

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:40 AM
believe

Quote:
I've noticed there's not one sky sports clip on youtube from last night, I'm assuming it's to protect Souness' dignity?

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:42 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I've noticed there's not one sky sports clip on youtube from last night, I'm assuming it's to protect Souness' dignity?
sky must regret that line up last night and the insistence to keep the camera's rolling

Carragher and Neville stood their ground and even slapped "Dave" down when he was chatting broken biscuits and then you've got Souness having a cry because the game is off and he's claiming a FULL beer can could have injured someone for life...

If you're going to kick off about it - at least have something to cry about.... it was 100 fans and one of them threw a can of stella...

it made my toes curl.

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:44 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Is it not part of the weekend social media blackout?

Dr Stranger

Quote:
He was very fair to us. Consistently saying it’s important to not make it about fan rival and that the issue is bigger.

Both him and Neville have their flaws, but they’ve both been bang on this last week or so.

Souness looked like a silly old dinosaur. Watching these guys have to think on their feet was painful.

Micah Richards should have been off playing Lego in the corner.

FraUtd

Quote:
Is it not still the 4 day social media boycott to protest racism?
Likely killing them that they can't vent on all platforms

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:53 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
isn't that what the racists want ?

Unread 03-05-2021, 09:55 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraUtd
Is it not still the 4 day social media boycott to protest racism?
Likely killing them that they can't vent on all platforms
Ah right, had no idea about this.

Unread 03-05-2021, 10:03 AM
TheNew

Lots of talk about this copper being injured now, the agenda very much that it went too far.

Firstly, the pigs injure the general public every day, and I've absolutely no sympathy for GMP in particular. They can get £#%&!ed.

Secondly, nobody would be talking about any of this today if the match had taken place. Sky would be pushing their usual drivel about the best league in the world and all that nonsense.

It was a fantastic result, well done to everyone involved.

Unread 03-05-2021, 10:08 AM
Switching Off

Warnock on SSN: FSG are very very good owners. Theyve made some massive mistakes but all businesses make mistakes and they are better than Hicks and gilett, but they're very very good owners for Liverpool Football Club.

Apparently FSG were "sucked in by Perez" to the ESL
Closed Thread