United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2018, 12:09 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What goes around, comes around...
shut up you £#%&!ing clueless @#%&!. Zidane absolutely wont be anywhere near Old Trafford

Unread 15-08-2018, 12:11 PM
Cream

Cold hard facts are that Real's success is down to the players. The amazing, experienced, talented as £#%&! players.

Zidane wasn't very highly thought of behind the scenes according to.... Ballague....

He did some good stuff with them though. Seemed to command the players' respect. Made changes that went largely unquestioned - including making them more Mourinho like.

I'd have him in tomorrow just to shut everybody up.

Unread 15-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Cold hard facts are that Real's success is down to the players. The amazing, experienced, talented as £#%&! players.

Zidane wasn't very highly thought of behind the scenes according to.... Ballague....

He did some good stuff with them though. Seemed to command some respect. Made changes that went largely unquestioned - including making them more Mourinho like.

I'd have him in tomorrow just to shut everybody up.
ballague literally sits on the toilet and makes up stories from nothing.

He probably cannot believe his luck that sky asked him to speak on behalf of spaniards however long ago that was.

it's like having jamie jackson in a spanish studio talking about the premier league.

Unread 15-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Lucky

Didn't they play PSG, Juventus & Bayern Munich in the knock-out rounds before the Final??
..then comfortably beat Liverpool in the Final (who had blitzed their way to the final with goals galore) - not to mention bale scoring one of the best goals you'll ever £#%&!ing see

Their Group had Spurs & Dortmund in too iirc - 2 very dangerous sides.

To reduce a hat-trick of Champions League wins to "luck" is £#%&!ing embarrassing
I’ve heard it all now; who is this kanga @#%&! anyway. 3 champions leagues lucky ffs Sounds like something a scouser would say.

Great to see the vultures circling on Mou. Hope he’s gone by Xmas. Awful @#%&!.

Unread 15-08-2018, 12:27 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
shut up you £#%&!ing clueless @#%&!. Zidane absolutely wont be anywhere near Old Trafford

Says the bloke with an avatar of gareth bale with the quote "soon to be gaz's ears..."

You clear and utter bell sniffer

Unread 15-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
ballague literally sits on the toilet and makes up stories from nothing.

He probably cannot believe his luck that sky asked him to speak on behalf of spaniards however long ago that was.

it's like having jamie jackson in a spanish studio talking about the premier league.

Hames Paradiso from Radio el Fuego.

Unread 15-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I’ve heard it all now; who is this kanga @#%&! anyway. 3 champions leagues lucky ffs Sounds like something a scouser would say.

Great to see the vultures circling on Mou. Hope he’s gone by Christmas. Awful @#%&!.
Another £#%&!tard who can’t read . Sure I read on here you were a lawyer Simple @#%&!s wetting themselves for some bloke who apparently gave up on the league halfway through the season with a squad packed full of world class footballers. Couldn’t get above Spurs in the CL with that team but would work wonders with the squad we have at United
£#%&!ing A grade idiot

Unread 15-08-2018, 12:45 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Another £#%&!tard who can’t read . Sure I read on here you were a lawyer Simple @#%&!s wetting themselves for some bloke who apparently gave up on the league halfway through the season with a squad packed full of world class footballers. Couldn’t get above Spurs in the CL with that team but would work wonders with the squad we have at United
£#%&!ing A grade idiot
£#%&! off skippy.

Unread 15-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Cream

Quote:
£#%&!ing A grade idiot
It's also a bit sus that he £#%&!ed management off immediately.

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:02 PM
utd99

Can someone throw together a list of the forum “legends” so I can be sure to extend due deference?

Cheers.

Quote:
Is the right answer; Managers are way overrated in football. Of course that’s not in any way to suggest they aren’t important and influential, simply that this Klopp vs Mourinho, Guardiola vs Mourinho stuff is utter nonsense. The team with the best players usually wins. How often do we see previously successful managers unable to replicate elsewhere, or even evolve their own team, ala Wenger?

Real Madrid spent many years stockpiling talent at a huge cost; what they needed most was a coach who could manage the egos and had high enough standing in the game to be a credible voice. I doubt whether Zidane’s tactical acumen made must difference tbh.

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
£#%&!ing A grade idiot
arse seen

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
£#%&!ing A grade idiot
He won it

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
It's also a bit sus that he £#%&!ed management off immediately.
After winning 3 champions leagues on the bounce

Are people on here that simple? He won 9 trophies in 3 seasons ffs.

Look at his Madrid managerial record ffs:

G W D L GF GA GD Win %

149 104 29 16 393 160 +233 69.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
He won it
3 times :

....On the £#%&!ing bounce

This place at times. Attracts £#%&!ing all sorts.

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
After winning 3 champions leagues on the bounce

Are people on here that simple? He won 9 trophies in 3 seasons ffs.

Look at his Madrid managerial record ffs:

G W D L GF GA GD Win %

149 104 29 16 393 160 +233 69.80

3 times :

....On the £#%&!ing bounce

This place at times. Attracts £#%&!ing all sorts.
It’s just because they had good players pal.

No team before has ever tried this apparently.

Absolute nutters.

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:24 PM
utd99

Look at that team though. Have they ever bought anyone who wasn’t clearly the best player at the team they came from? They did it to us once and almost did it again a couple of years back. They can pretty much take whoever they want.

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:35 PM
guerreiro

I’d have him, but do have a nagging doubt he may be a simpleton.

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:39 PM
stmfh

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
I’d have him, but do have a nagging doubt he may be a simpleton.
Kangared?

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:41 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmfh
Kangared?
Did you miss the “doubt” bit

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:43 PM
stmfh

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Did you miss the “doubt” bit
Good point, well made.

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:56 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Can someone throw together a list of the forum “legends” so I can be sure to extend due deference?

Cheers.

Is the right answer; Managers are way overrated in football. Of course that’s not in any way to suggest they aren’t important and influential, simply that this Klopp vs Mourinho, Guardiola vs Mourinho stuff is utter nonsense. The team with the best players usually wins. How often do we see previously successful managers unable to replicate elsewhere, or even evolve their own team, ala Wenger?

Real Madrid spent many years stockpiling talent at a huge cost; what they needed most was a coach who could manage the egos and had high enough standing in the game to be a credible voice. I doubt whether Zidane’s tactical acumen made must difference tbh.
If coaches make no difference then paying Mourinho a fortune for the shite served up so far seems a bit unnecessary. Plenty of managers succeed from club to club, Klopp, Pochettino and Guardiola have clearly made a difference to how their teams play the game, it's that difference that makes Mourinho's United fumbling in the dark for basic coherence all the more stark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Look at that team though. Have they ever bought anyone who wasn’t clearly the best player at the team they came from? They did it to us once and almost did it again a couple of years back. They can pretty much take whoever they want.
Yeah and Mourinho was their manager for 3 years and couldn't win it once, Ancelotti won it the year after he left.
Closed Thread