United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:38 PM
Finport Red

Had a mare. Not time to give up on him yet though. He gets the full season to settle in.

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:39 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Why do you go awol whenever we’re on top?
when have we been on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
nothing has changed.

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:40 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Had a mare. Not time to give up on him yet though. He gets the full season to settle in.
Do you think he will come good?

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:40 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
when have we been on top?

nothing has changed.
when we were winning

no posts

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:42 PM
Sheik JaBooty

It may be aggravating putting up with the doomers and wums every time we get a new player, but hands up they've mostly been right, going all the way back to Fellaini as it happens.

No solutions in 11 years.

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Do you think he will come good?
Still think it’s possible. He had a few good games recently. Still hope he will, but it’s more that than expectation.

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:53 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Still think it’s possible. He had a few good games recently. Still hope he will, but it’s more that than expectation.
Mate, he's made saves any of the top 6 goalkeepers would expect to make and multiple mistakes none of them would. If Alisson threw Liverpool out of the CL we'd be pissing ourselves. The keeper pretty much everyone concluded was not the way forward would have done way better than this clown.

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:56 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
Mate, he's made saves any of the top 6 goalkeepers would expect to make and multiple mistakes none of them would. If Alisson threw Liverpool out of the CL we'd be pissing ourselves. The keeper pretty much everyone concluded was not the way forward would have done way better than this clown.
He’s made some great saves too. I’m not saying he’s been brilliant, but the keeper he replaced took a bit of time to settle in too.

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
He did, V Madrid

Hth

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:58 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
He’s made some great saves too. I’m not saying he’s been brilliant, but the keeper he replaced took a bit of time to settle in too.
He never did what this bloke's doing

Chris Quayd

Quote:
I just can't think of a keeper who's had such a bad start turn it around. De Gea has some issues at the beginning but more than anything they were physical, he wasn't chucking them in left and right and literally centre.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
He has, kept us in a few league games with huge saves.....

Always looks bad when you let in two free kicks like that ..

He's a good lad, good keeper, miles better than 2022 de gea...the shrew £#%&!

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:01 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He did, V Madrid

Hth
Ok, keep sticking up for him. Another one who loves his opinion more than United.

'Least he's a "good lad" If we're lucky we may even get another mea culpa out of it.

Quote:

Really? Tell me more....

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Ok,.
Apology accepted, please think before posting utter shite .

Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I just can't think of a keeper who's had such a bad start turn it around. De Gea has some issues at the beginning but more than anything they were physical, he wasn't chucking them in left and right and literally centre.
He’s had more than a couple of howlers but, let’s be honest, our defence hasn’t exactly been stable this season either. I’ll give him until the end of the season, see how he is when things settle down and he settles in.

At least we’re scoring goals again.

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:04 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Apology accepted, please think before posting utter shite .
My god...

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:06 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
It does. Really bad. Especially the second.

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:08 PM
Sparky***

I can see him being binned off within a year.

Absolutely disastrous performance tonight

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:08 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
He's a good lad though.

Apparently.

Or something.....

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
The first I can take, stepped the wrong way, wall should have been much stronger....

Think he gets martial in his eyeline for the second, has to be stronger though....

Hrs made some good saves today and rushed out that 1 v 1.. it's a tough position for scrutiny, a field day for armchair fredsters...

Onwards