United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:30 PM
magic_cantona

Default 'Justice For Munich' - On a Scouse Forum!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...;boardseen#new

'Justice for Hillsborough - Justice For Munich'.

"As I write this my tears are in sadness for those lost and injured and for those whose lives have been cut short by their pain. They are in anger towards those from both cities who have dared taunt the memory of the dead and desecrate the experiences of the bereaved and survivors.

Justice for Munich; Justice for Hillsborough................."

There's some good points made in this post but a Scouser asking 'for justice' for Munich......get £#%&!ed, you @#%&!.It makes me feel sick.

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...;boardseen#new

'Justice for Hillsborough - Justice For Munich'.

"As I write this my tears are in sadness for those lost and injured and for those whose lives have been cut short by their pain. They are in anger towards those from both cities who have dared taunt the memory of the dead and desecrate the experiences of the bereaved and survivors.

Justice for Munich; Justice for Hillsborough................."

There's some good points made in this post but a Scouser asking 'for justice' for Munich......get £#%&!ed, you @#%&!.It makes me feel sick.

Addicted to grief, Boris was right.

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:33 PM
MUFC One Love

Don't need any sentiment from them vile murdering @#%&!s.

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Don't need any sentiment from them vile murdering @#%&!s.
Not what they think.

I'm truly amazed.(Although, I shouldn't be)

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:44 PM
ScarFace

Are they trying to say the two things are the same?..one was an accident, one was caused by their own trampy fans.

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:46 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Are they trying to say the two things are the same?..one was an accident, one was caused by their own trampy fans.
They want JUSTICE!

But more than anything, they want to grieve.

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Spiffy

Credit where credit's due, we'd be slagging them if they said anything bad about Munich.

Quote:
It is my view, and I hope it is shared by all who read this, that our commitment to Justice for the 96 should bring compassion for all who died and suffered in Munich 1958; that our common purpose should unite us; and that life and justice is all and football is our shared passion. But that passion should never spill over into hatred, into the vilification of the dead or into exacerbating the suffering of the bereaved and survivors.

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:49 PM
MUFC One Love

Sniffer. They should have thought about that when they sang Munich en masse for years?

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Sniffer. They should have thought about that when they sang Munich en masse for years?
Agree totally, too many are utter, utter @#%&!s. But when someone picks one of the minority with different views and brings it to our attention on here, it's only fair to acknowledge that this scouser might not be a @#%&!.

Please don't think I'm suggesting this is the general view of the Liverpool fans.

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Camel

£#%&!ing hell mc, both are football related tragedies and i really shouldn't be touching this thread at all.

as mentioned before there are critical differences.

but anyone who revels in hillsborough or heysel is almost as big a @#%&! imo.

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:58 PM
FredtheRed

FFS. How the £#%&! are we ever going to stop the Munich and Hillsborough (equally as bad IMO) chanting if we shoot them down when they try and express sorrow and compassion?

Scouse or not thats a fair thing to say and you're the @#%&! for dismissing it based on him being a scouser Magic_Cantona.

Unread 21-01-2008, 11:59 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

£#%&! giving those @#%&!s credit. Waving Munich flags on the kop for years, singing those songs...@#%&!s.

Any of you see the documentaries on Heysel a few years back? Practically every other scouse banner on display at the ground made some reference to the crash...vile bastards.

£#%&! them.

Unread 22-01-2008, 12:03 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
£#%&!ing hell mc, both are football related tragedies and i really shouldn't be touching this thread at all.

as mentioned before there are critical differences.

but anyone who revels in hillsborough or heysel is almost as big a @#%&! imo.

Totally agree.

But Munich was a tragic accident*.Hillsboro, tragic as it was, is a totally different kettle of fish.

*Which has been mocked by those @#%&!s for as long as I can remember.A grief loving Scouser, comparing and asking for 'Justice' re Munich?Horrible.

Unread 22-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
£#%&! giving those @#%&!s credit. Waving Munich flags on the kop for years, singing those songs...@#%&!s.

Any of you see the documentaries on Heysel a few years back? Practically every other scouse banner on display at the ground made some reference to the crash...vile bastards.

£#%&! them.
your feelings on the subject are well known, that thread was legendary!

quick q, probably asked this before whilst pissed but your av, is it the first devil of kimone?

Unread 22-01-2008, 12:06 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredtheRed
FFS. How the £#%&! are we ever going to stop the Munich and Hillsborough (equally as bad IMO) chanting if we shoot them down when they try and express sorrow and compassion?

Scouse or not thats a fair thing to say and you're the @#%&! for dismissing it based on him being a scouser Magic_Cantona.
Get £#%&!ed you £#%&!ing #@&%!.Who are you calling a @#%&!?

They, as a £#%&!ing whole, have REVELLED in Munich.Where has the condemnation been from Liverpool for the YEARS of Munich-mocking?

I don't want Munich and Hillsboro mentioned in the same breath.ESPECIALLY by a £#%&!ing Scouser.

Unread 22-01-2008, 12:13 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
quick q, probably asked this before whilst pissed but your av, is it the first devil of kimone?
It is indeed. You're the only one that ever appreciates my avatars

Quote:
They, as a £#%&!ing whole, have REVELLED in Munich.Where has the condemnation been from Liverpool for the YEARS of Munich-mocking?
I wonder if some of the pubs around Liverpool still have happy hour to celebrate every Feb 6th, or did that stop too after 1989

Unread 22-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Camel

Quote:
Totally agree.

But Munich was a tragic accident*.Hillsboro, tragic as it was, is a totally different kettle of fish.

*Which has been mocked by those @#%&!s for as long as I can remember.A grief loving Scouser, comparing and asking for 'Justice' re Munich?Horrible.
tbh, i didn't read that thread from the chickenlover forum. i just imagine that phlegmy accent and have to close the window.

i also pointed out there are critical differences as i'm sure you noticed.

we shouldn't lower ourselves to the level as those classless @#%&!s.

i'm guilty of singing '96 was not enough' as the next person in the heat of the moment. but i'm not proud of it.

Unread 22-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
It is indeed. You're the only one that ever appreciates my avatars
so you got round to watching it then.

£#%&!ing corking film, my favourite anime ever.

Unread 22-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Mr_Ed

Shit like that needs oxygen to breathe - the two incidents are totally incomparable so the less said about them the better.

Let them do their thing and we'll do ours - with a bit of class.

Unread 22-01-2008, 12:23 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
so you got round to watching it then.

£#%&!ing corking film, my favourite anime ever.
Got the DVD of a mate.

Fantastic
Closed Thread