United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
"A naturally isolationist country", Jesus, one Brexit vote and hundreds if not thousands of years of trade with other countries is all forgotten.

Anyway, pretty good read regarding Zlat.

Unread 28-02-2017, 01:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

halfway through the season alan shearer was still telling 5 million viewers on MotD that zlatan isn't a world class striker

Unread 28-02-2017, 01:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
halfway through the season alan shearer was still telling 5 million viewers on MotD that zlatan isn't a world class striker
2/3rds through and Jem still is.....

Unread 28-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Stretlow

While he's great at the mo we shouldn't forget some of the sitters hes missed, especially towards the start of the season that have resulted in at least some of the draws that see us in 6th.

It's more frustrating than anything

Unread 28-02-2017, 02:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretlow
While he's great at the mo we shouldn't forget some of the sitters hes missed, especially towards the start of the season that have resulted in at least some of the draws that see us in 6th.

all strikers miss sitters though.

the best way to judge them is by when their goals come - openers, winners, big games, big moments, game-changers... that stuff doesn't really show up in stats...

it's like berbatov when his goals won us the league - the naysayers will tell you most of his goals all came in 1 game at home to blackburn. in reality he scored a string of crucial goals at key moments all through the season and into the run-in...

Unread 28-02-2017, 02:29 PM
Jack Duckworth

he's brilliant. glad to be proven wrong from the summer

Unread 28-02-2017, 02:37 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Michael Owen

Zlatan has scored more goals since he turned 30 than Owen did in his entire career.
£#%&!ing hell

Quote:
all strikers miss sitters though.

the best way to judge them is by when their goals come - openers, winners, big games, big moments, game-changers... that stuff doesn't really show up in stats...

it's like berbatov when his goals won us the league - the naysayers will tell you most of his goals all came in 1 game at home to blackburn. in reality he scored a string of crucial goals at key moments all through the season and into the run-in...
correct

Unread 28-02-2017, 02:42 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretlow

I read that as.

Quote:
During a dodgy 5 game period I called him a @#%&! for being like any other striker in football history, and not finishing every single chance.

Since then I've been made to look like a proper @#%&! and need someone telling me I wasn't talking %@#$&!s.
You were and continue to talk utter %@#$&!s. Now £#%&! off.

Unread 28-02-2017, 02:46 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I read that as.

Unread 28-02-2017, 02:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by that boy ronaldo!
i read that as.

wutt ???

Unread 28-02-2017, 02:59 PM
silv

Quote:
I read that as.

Jesus TBR will be picking bits of Stretlow out from under his size 4's for a week.

Unread 28-02-2017, 03:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
2/3rds through and Jem still is.....
it's what he does between the goals that annoys me. and, whilst he hasn't missed too many chances, but he has certainly missed the opportunity to make the odd through ball look like a chance. I could still score 30 goals a season playing like ibra. probably wouldn't even need to wash my kit between games.

Unread 28-02-2017, 03:07 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
I read that as.

You were and continue to talk utter balls. Now £#%&! off.

Unread 28-02-2017, 05:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Preach, brother

Unread 28-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Stretlow

Quote:
I read that as.

You were and continue to talk utter balls. Now £#%&! off.

I'm happy he's free scoring at the moment but if we get knocked out of that Europa and finish outside the top four then this will be a contributing factor that's all i'm saying..

He could also go on to get 40. I also think we'll win the Europa,and also think we'll finish in the top four for what its worth.. so pipe down

Unread 28-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's what he does between the goals that annoys me. and, whilst he hasn't missed too many chances, but he has certainly missed the opportunity to make the odd through ball look like a chance. I could still score 30 goals a season playing like ibra. probably wouldn't even need to wash my kit between games.
you'd shit yourself every time the ball came near you.

Unread 28-02-2017, 10:58 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
JFC!!!!

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:35 PM
jem

Quote:
you'd shit yourself every time the ball came near you.
I shit turds like you before breakfast. I am jem. and jem is a goal scoring machine. and an unselfish team player. more like a taller, better looking mark hughes. if hughes could tackle.
Closed Thread