United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Default Re: Other clubs you respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX600
Some good friends of mine follow Torino, hook up with them every time I go over there. I've been invited a few times to go with them to games, yet sadly never had enough free time to actually do it, great set of supporters. One runs a bar on the River in turin, Giancarlos, check it out if you're over there. They run Inner city Turin, Juve have no support on show there.
Another thing to check out is their old ground, you can still get inside, it's seriously a weird experience being in there.
Sounds like the familiar lie most city's " second" clubs come out with.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:20 AM
ZX600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
They truly aren't the city's second club there mate, Juve are mostly supported by people from Piedmont as opposed to the actual city. I was also skeptical till I visited.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:24 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I think I remember a footbal Italia from way back that said the same thing, that all of the bars in the old town have Torino flags and scarves all over them but out from the old town centre and in the suberbs is all Juve land.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
I feel he has an issue with people who have no interest in adopting Anglo Saxon/Pagan rituals.
Eh? No I don't. I have family and friends who are far more diverse than you honky. I don't even know what 'rituals' you speak of. £#%&!ing hell it's 2010.

This is the main problem - you're almost coming across as obsessed with being marginalised, like some sort of persecution complex. It's £#%&!ing bizaare, I'd even think it strange from a black irishman who spoke only in tongues, but at least he'd have some sort of basis for it.

Just accept who you are and stop banging on about race/background. You aren't much different from the next man, once you realise this, you'll grow up and stop trying so hard. You should channel this enthusiasm into something productive, because race/ethnicity is certainly not your USP.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Ginners

west ham & spurs

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:39 AM
ZX600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Eh? No I don't. I have family and friends who are far more diverse than you honky. I don't even know what 'rituals' you speak of. £#%&!ing hell it's 2010.

This is the main problem - you're almost coming across as obsessed with being marginalised, like some sort of persecution complex. It's £#%&!ing bizaare, I'd even think it strange from a black irishman who spoke only in tongues, but at least he'd have some sort of basis for it.

Just accept who you are and stop banging on about race/background. You aren't much different from the next man, once you realise this, you'll grow up and stop trying so hard. You should channel this enthusiasm into something productive, because race/ethnicity is certainly not your USP.
Mizrahi Jews being called 'honky', you crack me up
You have no case through not knowing myself, nor my family.
You're from the rural end of the home counties Adam, neither have you met an Israeli/Algerian before. You are not fit to comment on my upbringing.
I feel fairly accomplished/successful with my career, my energy's being used in fine fashion. Yourself on the other hand? Come on.
What gives you this right to lecture me on my life, my family and their trials in life and their culture? You're a £#%&!ing headcase.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Mizrahi Jews being called 'honky', you crack me up
You have no case through not knowing myself, nor my family.
You're from the rural end of the home counties Adam, neither have you met an Israeli/Algerian before. You are not fit to comment on my upbringing.
I feel fairly accomplished/successful with my career, my energy's being used in fine fashion. Yourself on the other hand? Come on.
I was being nice. Your response shows how insecure you are. Of course I've met Israelis ffs - this is what I mean...what the hell are you banging on about? 'You've never met an Israeli/Algerian'. Listen to yourself. I didn't comment once on your upbringing you idiot. I merely said, stop obssessing over something you can't change - that people don't perceive you as 'ethnic', no matter what you read up on wiki.

Jesus Christ.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I was being nice. Your response shows how insecure you are. Of course I've met Israelis ffs - this is what I mean...what the hell are you banging on about? 'You've never met an Israeli/Algerian'. Listen to yourself. I didn't comment once on your upbringing you idiot. I merely said, stop obssessing over something you can't change - that people don't perceive you as 'ethnic', no matter what you read up on wiki.

Jesus Christ.
Now he was Jewish, and in all likelihood, not a honkey.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:49 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Now he was Jewish, and in all likelihood, not a honkey.
But his mum wasn't Algerian.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:51 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
But his mum wasn't Algerian.
True and I bet he wasn't persecuted like ol' Felix, crucifiction is bad but a bus based snubbing, that's for real martyrs.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:52 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

who gives a £#%&! if someone hasn't met an israeli/algerian

The worst fredster of all time and i include marlo, myself, sullers and redarse in that as well

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:53 AM
ZX600

Quote:

Jesus Christ.
Assumption, assumption, assumption. You really are the worlds most ignorant little @#%&! aren't you? It's astounding. Do you ever ask questions?
I truly believe that as false, the Israeli community is extremely small/closed in this nation. I didn't realise Chichester had a burgeoning Israeli and Mizrahim community either
I'm a different race to you, whether YOU like it or not, and regardless of your supreme knowledge on all things Felix, I have suffered racist abuse along with my family in this nation before. Israelis are £#%&!ing despised here, and I've felt that first hand, it's not £#%&!ing nice.
By calling me an un-aplicable racist slur for example, your implying my life and the culture I was raised in is false.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
who gives a £#%&! if someone hasn't met an israeli/algerian

The worst fredster of all time and i include marlo, myself, sullers and redarse in that as well
well it is a bit harsh slagging them all off if youve never met one

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Assumption, assumption, assumption. You really are the worlds most ignorant little @#%&! aren't you? It's astounding. Do you ever ask questions?
I truly believe that as false, the Israeli community is extremely small/closed in this nation. I didn't realise Chichester had a burgeoning Israeli and Mizrahim community either
I'm a different race to you, whether YOU like it or not, and regardless of your supreme knowledge on all things Felix, I have suffered racist abuse along with my family in this nation before. Israelis are £#%&!ing despised here, and I've felt that first hand, it's not £#%&!ing nice.
By calling me an un-aplicable racist slur for example, your implying my life and the culture I was raised in is false.
Look, look, he's being persecuted again.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:55 AM
tony tabletop

Spurs FC United Barca Antwerp Nantes Sporting Lisbon.

Think that covers the usual.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony tabletop
Spurs FC United Barca Antwerp Nantes Sporting Lisbon.

Think that covers the usual.
Useless @#%&!s!!!!

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:59 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
well it is a bit harsh slagging them all off if youve never met one
in my mind and dreams i have

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:59 AM
tony tabletop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Useless @#%&!s!!!!
Oh yeah nice one, never know which way to go with that, depends whose company I'm in.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
in my mind and dreams i have
bet youve never found one a job tho have you? what does that say

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony tabletop
Oh yeah nice one, never know which way to go with that, depends who's company I'm in.
Lost me v£500k last week, the utter, utter bastards!
Closed Thread