United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Denis Irwell

Default big Dave's off then

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...th-real-Madrid

So it begins. Ok, well, not the first utterance and £#%&! all of any substance in a bollox article but it won't be the last of it and there's nothing more certain at the end of his contract....

Unread 08-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Pop

He's coming home

Unread 08-03-2014, 10:37 AM
believe

this is what lawless sits at home pressing F5 for.

Unread 08-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Jethro

Absolute tripe

Unread 08-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He's coming home

might as well bring Gibbo with him. £#%&! me, even Kenyon would be an improvement on the Glazers.....send em over

Unread 08-03-2014, 11:00 AM
Aman27deep

£#%&! off.

Unread 08-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Absolute tripe
course it is but how long do you think he'll be here for?

Unread 08-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
£#%&! off.
you talkin to me?

Unread 08-03-2014, 11:05 AM
Whip Hubley

I would cry genuine tears if big dave ever left.

Unread 08-03-2014, 11:11 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
course it is but how long do you think he'll be here for?
Depends what happens in the summer. I'd like to think he's not as fickle as Robin Won Onecup.

Unread 08-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
I would cry genuine tears if big dave ever left.
never thought it would end any other way - hope I got that wrong but I doubt it.

Ronnie, Ruud, Beckham...different circumstances but he'd be playing for his local team, albeit not Atletico but Kidd, Schmikes, etc didn't think twice. They'll go where the wind blows and the money is. I'd blame him less than Ronaldo.

Unread 08-03-2014, 11:15 AM
believe

Quote:
never thought it would end any other way - hope I got that wrong but I doubt it.

Ronnie, Ruud, Beckham...different circumstances but he'd be playing for his local team, albeit not Atletico but Kidd, Schmikes, etc didn't think twice. They'll go where the wind blows and the money is. I'd blame him less than Ronaldo.
I thought you blamed the Glazers?

Unread 08-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Depends what happens in the summer. I'd like to think he's not as fickle as Robin Won Onecup.
don't know how much contract he has nor how desperate Madrid are for a gk after Cassilis but if he maintains his progress (and he probably will) I'd fear the worst. Still, sad enough if it happened but we've had far worse to deal with.

Unread 08-03-2014, 01:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
might as well bring Gibbo with him. £#%&! me, even Kenyon would be an improvement on the Glazers.....send em over
Kenwright, even

Unread 08-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
this is what lawless sits at home pressing F5 for.

Unread 08-03-2014, 01:23 PM
saffers

el confidencial is a nonsense source, according to them we signed falcao about 3 times this time last year.

de gea is probably next in line for a new deal. he did all the groundwork to get big juan in for a reason.

barcas the big threat in the future, not madrid. barca just signed ter stegen....

Unread 08-03-2014, 01:25 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
el confidencial is a nonsense source, according to them we signed falcao about 3 times this time last year.

de gea is probably next in line for a new deal. he did all the groundwork to get big juan in for a reason.

barcas the big threat in the future, not madrid. barca just signed ter stegen....
He'd be mental to go to barca. They are ridiculously volatile with goalkeepers, valdes apart. They woud ruin him.

Unread 08-03-2014, 01:29 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
He'd be mental to go to barca. They are ridiculously volatile with goalkeepers, valdes apart. They woud ruin him.
just look at ter stegen since barca did a pre contract to get him on a free, already ruined him

Unread 08-03-2014, 01:34 PM
rogieop

He does that at barca, with a young catalan keeper on the bench he will be a goner.

Barca will promote from within. Especially after how well they have done out of valdes.

Unread 08-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Ahem

Closed Thread