United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up Got the lo-down from big Dave last night

Was in El Rincon last night with my mrs celebrating my 30th... when De Gea walks in with his posse (well, another fella and a girl)

Before he started his meal (good etiquette of course) I went over to say hi, had a bit of a chat about Fergie of course and what lies ahead, what he thinks of Moyes...

As everyone knows now it basically came as a huge shock to everyone at the club, mainly the players as no one had the foggiest (froggiest?). He said it wouldn't affect his future as although signing for United was made possible by Fergie, it was the club he was signing for

Said he knows of 1 huge signing that will, by all accounts, be done quickly, possibly next 2 weeks although there's a lot of details to be ironed out... strong rumours around the camp as well that there'll be another big 'european' () signing as well as, but any others will be down to Moyes so he didn't know much beyond that. Asked him what he thought of Moyes... was a bit ambiguous, just said he didn't know much about him other than when we play Everton so he's as intrigued as anyone

He was on the sangria, top red Love DDG

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Gruber

Happy 30th btw

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:05 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Was in El Rincon last night with my mrs celebrating my 30th... when De Gea walks in with his posse (well, another fella and a girl)

Before he started his meal (good etiquette of course) I went over to say hi, had a bit of a chat about Fergie of course and what lies ahead, what he thinks of Moyes...

As everyone knows now it basically came as a huge shock to everyone at the club, mainly the players as no one had the foggiest (froggiest?). He said it wouldn't affect his future as although signing for United was made possible by Fergie, it was the club he was signing for

Said he knows of 1 huge signing that will, by all accounts, be done quickly, possibly next 2 weeks although there's a lot of details to be ironed out... strong rumours around the camp as well that there'll be another big 'european' () signing as well as, but any others will be down to Moyes so he didn't know much beyond that. Asked him what he thought of Moyes... was a bit ambiguous, just said he didn't know much about him other than when we play Everton so he's as intrigued as anyone

Yeah, yeah, yeah good good.

Did you discuss his beard and the quiff?

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:06 AM
barca99

Why lie? You, not him.

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Ginners

sounds like its ronnie then?

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber

Happy 30th btw
don't remind me

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Yeah, yeah, yeah good good.

Did you discuss his beard and the quiff?
He was well groomed tbf

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:09 AM
dragflick

So Dave was openly discussing United's transfers with some bloke who'd just walked upto him in a restaurant?
(Only messin', hope it's Ronnie. Huge signing will probably be Anichebe though ffs)

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Scabs

Big Mike's credentials being questioned here... vs2s

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

He was on the sangria
, top red Love DDG

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:11 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Bit hurt Mike didn't mention the staunch support I've shown Dave on here tbh.

YHBR pal.

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:13 AM
red @rmy

Absolute horseshit.
Dunno why cranks make this shit up tbh.

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:17 AM
elephantstone

Thumbs up

Ibelieve big Mike, he doesnt come across as wum.

Nice one

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:21 AM
markneal

Thumbs up

Quote:

Iker Munian

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:22 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Ibelieve big Mike, he doesnt come across as wum.

Nice one
This.

All the best btw, any other week would have made it onto the birthday thread

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:23 AM
elhombre

Quote:

naaaaaah

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
This.

All the best btw, any other week would have made it onto the birthday thread
Cheers pal, forgot about that thread and birthdays aren't really a relevance this week

Genuinely always been a big fan of DDG... Roy Cropper was in there too but I didn't really want any scoops on corrie. He left after a pint, with a really old guy. The waitresses were flirting heavily with our Dave

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:27 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Cheers pal, forgot about that thread and birthdays aren't really a relevance this week

Genuinely always been a big fan of DDG... Roy Cropper was in there too but I didn't really want any scoops on corrie. He left after a pint, with a really old guy. The waitresses were flirting heavily with our Dave
'Year 0 AF'

Cropper, BMA and DDG. Three legends collide

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Scabs

Quote:

Disappointed here Mikey, the forum could have done with a little insider info for the #@&%!geddon thread, just to ease the pressure. A diversion, you know.

Considering bad repping you for that error in judgement, tbh.
Closed Thread