United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Pop

Thumbs down Hernandez off too?

'I strive to start more games. I am working towards that, earning a spot as a starter. I know that my performance on the pitch will allow me to achieve that goal someday either in Manchester or elsewhere for any other club'.

Brilliant

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Michael Myers

I'll be gutted if this lad leaves. He's a quality finisher and seems like a nice guy too.

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Rhodzy

Deserves to start. RVP is out of sorts. Rooney's 1st touch is still shit. He's improved a hell of a lot yet.

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Deserves to start. RVP is out of sorts. Rooney's 1st touch is still shit. He's improved a hell of a lot yet.
Play all 3

Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
'I strive to start more games. I am working towards that, earning a spot as a starter. I know that my performance on the pitch will allow me to achieve that goal someday either in Manchester or elsewhere for any other club'.

Brilliant

Sounds like

"Do you strive to start most games? Are you working towards that? Do you think that your performance on the pitch will allow you to achieve that goal someday at United or elsewhere?"

"Well, yes..."

"Thanks Javier"

Scabs

Yup, a loss to the squad but again, who can blame him. Should have got more games...

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:51 PM
VodkaAndCoke

I still think Rooney will leave so to let this lad go would be madness.

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Rhodzy

Everyone looking to leave. #sinkingship

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:52 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Everyone looking to leave. #sinkingship
#hashtag£#%&!er

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
#hashtag£#%&!er
#

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:53 PM
dragflick

Quote:
#

Unread 09-10-2013, 01:54 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Shame he can't take free kicks.

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:01 PM
The Watcher

Probably for the best. Deserves better than to be a bit part player at a mid table club.

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:09 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Probably for the best. Deserves better than to be a bit part player at a mid table club.
Do feel sorry for him, harsh to drop him after his performance against the dippers. His all round game in that was top-notch. Needs to play him more, nqat. Hard though. Love the pea.

(Mostly) Fully-fit squad problems....

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:10 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Do feel sorry for him, harsh to drop him after his performance against the dippers. His all round game in that was top-notch. Needs to play him more, nqat. Hard though. Love the pea.

(Mostly) Fully-fit squad problems....
He played against West Brom. Thought it was harsh taking him off (and Kagawa)

The penny will drop soon with Moyes, Rooney/van Persie can't work. He'll have to select one soon.

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Whip Hubley

He should have played against Sunderland. RvP needs a kick up the backside pronto.

Love pea

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Shame he can't take free kicks.
And wear a stupid head band, have a shit first touch, is scouse @#%&! etc etc.....

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:17 PM
shenwen

good luck to him.

he plays, plays well, scores goals and gets dropped. not much more he can do.

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:18 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He played against West Brom. Thought it was harsh taking him off (and Kagawa)

The penny will drop soon with Moyes, Rooney/van Persie can't work. He'll have to select one soon.
Ah yeah, true that. Forgot he started that game. £#%&! him then, shit bastard.

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:18 PM
believe

I like Pea as a professional but as a striker I'm a bit meh about him.

What makes great strikers at United are the abilities to become more than a one dimensional striker. Look at Cole, Sheringham, Ole, RvP, Rooney etc, all great goalscorers but also great footballers, able to offer different things in different matches.

I even rule out RvN because has great a striker he was, he cost us in the long run and I think if we had to rely on pea to do the same it would cost us just as bad.

I hope he stays because I think he's good for United in the role he currently occupies, but if he goes, the club he goes to will be a good indication of Pea's overall ability.
Closed Thread