United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2018, 12:35 PM
saffers

Wow

Has to mean Hazard is offski aswell to the same club but at an inflated fee so it looks better for both Chelsea and Madrid(wanna show theyre still big dawgs).

Unread 25-07-2018, 12:56 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/...83286544404480

Wow

Has to mean Hazard is offski aswell to the same club but at an inflated fee so it looks better for both Chelsea and Madrid(wanna show theyre still big dawgs).
He’s only just joined Milan on a free

Chelsea showing just how good they are in the transfer market again...

Unread 25-07-2018, 01:00 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/...83286544404480

Wow

Why does it mean that

Unread 25-07-2018, 01:02 PM
ScarFace

This is why you need to sell up with 2 years left or you end up selling a £80mil keeper for £20mil.

No way we dont get rid of Martial this season

Unread 25-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
This is why you need to sell up with 2 years left or you end up selling a £80mil keeper for £20mil.

No way we dont get rid of Martial this season
Agreed. He will go to Munich imo. United just don't want to sell him to another premier league club but they are the ones with the money and Munich are tight as £#%&!. I'm sure a deal with Juve had been discussed but then they were given the opportunity to get the big man and pounced.

Mou hates him and Martial hates Mou. HE clearly wants out. He will be blaming his no world cup spot on Mou for sure which will have been exacerbated by them winning it.

Unread 25-07-2018, 01:17 PM
ScarFace

Plus we seem to want a few Munich castoffs so swap deal to the rescueeeeeee

This is gonna be a Moyes season i can tell. All it will take is a terrible start and Jose will implode Chelsea style. Could easily be sacked by November.

So £#%&!ing stupid giving him a new contract. I hope im wrong and saffers quotes this to taunt me.

Unread 25-07-2018, 01:18 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Another sugar daddy club seen off.

City next
Just to reply to this, but Etihad have been cutting routes & look set to cancel orders. Also closing the call centre at Ringway. They're well behind the likes of Emirates & Qatar. If the sheikhs can't stand losing a billion dollars every year for the airline, I can't see why they'd persist with the bertie project much longer.

Unread 25-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Mou hates him and Martial hates Mou. HE clearly wants out. He will be blaming his no world cup spot on Mou for sure which will have been exacerbated by them winning it.
He sounds ideal for the scousers.
Closed Thread