View Poll Results: Hate them...
Barcelona 22 66.67%
R. Madrid 10 30.30%
Other (why ? ) 1 3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 19-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

give me figo, ronaldo and zidane over what barca have now any day ... it's not even close imo even if messi would arguably get into any team through history ...

then throw in beckham, ruud and ronaldo ...

add in the almost constant refereeing good fortune for barca (it's like they've got their own george courteney for every £#%&!ing match) and compare that with the howling every time real get the benefit of a bit of the same (very similar to united's coverage - and bayern's and juve's - all the traditional giants of world football) and it's a landslide of "hate" coming barca's way from me ...

which is odd because watching xavi and iniesta together was insanely brilliant, and puyol is one of the players I've most admired during fergie's dominance. and barca in the 70s when cruyff went there is still magical, timeless stuff.

basically guardiola has utterly trashed them with bloodbags and i £#%&!ing hated koeman before that. to then go and add suarez to a team already containing the snidiest little coward in world football busquets is extraordinarily self-harming move.

Unread 19-04-2017, 11:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Granada
How much "PAAASSHHAAAAANNNNN!!" are they showing now?

Unread 19-04-2017, 11:26 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Though....

It's Barcelona....

A disgusting collection of cheating, diving, snide joyless @#%&!s...

Messi - utter #@&%!, cannot stand him, his gait, his permy focus
Suarez - no words needed....one of those faces
Neymar - unarsed £#%&!ing show pony..

The very thing that's exciting about them...

Disgusts me...
Nailed it.

Not to mention supplementary shithouses like Busquets, Jordi Alba and Sergi Roberto.

The "mes que un club" self righteous shit. Using UNICEF to pave the way for their own commercial sponsor on the shirt.

The way they act like the whole of Spain still conspires to do them over to serve the evil Sheriff of Madrid, despite the fact they're given dodgy decisions on a weekly basis.

The whole notion of their "philosophy" making them so much better than everyone else.

A pus ridden blue waffle @#%&! of a club. £#%&! them.

Unread 20-04-2017, 06:24 AM
Marlon Van Baron

I hate Real Madrid with a passion.

Evil club, run by corrupt ego maniacs, supported by spoilt hanky waving £#%&!ers and corruption runs right through the spine of the club. The only thing I have time for at that club is Zidane and Ronaldo. Real Madrid do not deserve to have such worldie talents.

Throughout the 80's and 90's I loved Barca, but even those have become as deplorable as Real Madrid.

It's all about the few remaining traditional Spanish clubs like Atletico Madrid and to a lesser extent Valencia. If Monaco cannot win the Champions League this year then I am right behind Atletico, they deserve to lift that title.

Unread 20-04-2017, 07:23 AM
Stickman

Used to prefer Barca during the 'Galactico' era. Definitely preferred Barca when Ronaldinho, Giuly, Eto'o etc were there.

Preferred Madrid more or less since the Messi era

Always root for Atletico against either however, obviously I might add.

Unread 20-04-2017, 08:12 AM
redhegemony

modern day Barcelona wrap themselves in the anti Franco flag and then snide their way through games pretending they're the most noble club in the world. Bit like Leeds of the 1970's saying they played pure football and never fouled anyone..

Real just a bunch of spoilt rich kids bailed out by the local council after they've £#%&!ed another 100m euros on another worldie to add to the other 4 in the same position..least they don't pretend otherwise. Honest about their dishonesty.

Unread 20-04-2017, 08:17 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
modern day Barcelona wrap themselves in the anti Franco flag and then snide their way through games pretending they're the most noble club in the world. Bit like Leeds of the 1970's saying they played pure football and never fouled anyone..

Real just a bunch of spoilt rich kids bailed out by the local council after they've £#%&!ed another 100m euros on another worldie to add to the other 4 in the same position..least they don't pretend otherwise. Honest about their dishonesty.
AKA An Upfront @#%&!

Unread 20-04-2017, 08:36 AM
irk

Barcelona and madrid are just two cheeks of the same arse.

Like others i used to hate madrid more, but for the moment it's barcelona. For the same reason too. Cant stand their 'we're so worthy' schtick, that poison drug boosted dwarf, their axis of snide, and im convinced theyre bribing and blood bagging cheats.

Unread 20-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Denis Irwell

Corrupt @#%&!s took over from where Italians left off

Don't believe for a minute refs only get a couple of stickers and a pennant in their "gift pack" + blood bags etc

Unread 20-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Zorg

Can't stand either Real or Barca, tbh. Made the mistake of watching the Clasico once and I've never seen such a pathetic spectacle. Relentless diving, whining, play-acting, face-clutching, grown men rolling around screaming like little girls, haranguing of the ref for every single decision. Completely unwatchable.

Unread 20-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Can't stand either Real or Barca, tbh. Made the mistake of watching the Clasico once and I've never seen such a pathetic spectacle. Relentless diving, whining, play-acting, face-clutching, grown men rolling around screaming like little girls, haranguing of the ref for every single decision. Completely unwatchable.
......and it was 4-3

Unread 20-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Bet it wasn't as good as the Drogba/Lehmann Punch and Judy show

Unread 20-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
......and it was 4-3
Exactly. So boring.

Unread 20-04-2017, 10:18 AM
dunk

Hate Madrid and their sense of entitlement the most by a long way tbh. What pisses me off more is they never seem to be that good, always looking beatable until a decision or two go their way

Mainly, I just despise the Spanish league for allowing those 2 to steamroll every @#%&! monetarily and just ruin the whole thing as a competition. That and the obvious bribery/doping that goes on etc.

Unread 20-04-2017, 10:49 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hate Madrid and their sense of entitlement the most by a long way tbh. What pisses me of more is they never seem to be that good, always looking beatable until a decision or two go their way

Mainly, I just despise the Spanish league for allowing those 2 to steamroll every @#%&! monetarily and just ruin the whole thing as a competition. That and the obvious bribery/doping that goes on etc.
agreed.

They're both dodgy as £#%&! Clubs with a revolting monopoly over Spanish Football.
..but Messi is the greatest player I've ever seen, and some of the combination play in recent years with him & Xavi, Iniestea, Neymar etc.. is the most fluid & courageous attacking Football that I've ever seen.

Unread 20-04-2017, 10:51 AM
andyroo

Much as I hate Barcelona I can't hate Iniesta.

Unread 20-04-2017, 07:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Much as I hate Barcelona I can't hate Iniesta.
Yeah, he's a genuinely good bloke tbf. Still delighted he got the WC winner in 2010.
Closed Thread