United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2007, 12:00 AM
MUFC One Love

Default Chelsea were asking for that fan to run on...

When would you ever see United running like that after winning a Quarter final replay? It was like they had won the Cup. What is it with London teams and being snidey spiteful vile @#%&!s and celebrating in a way that they just know it will wind the opposition fans on.

Unread 20-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Sparky***

I've just said exactly the same thing to my mate.

It's been a trade mark of mourinho's. Ever since we saw him sprinting up the touchline at Old Trafford when he was porto's manager, he seems to delight in deliberately antagonising the opposition supporters.

I wouldn't say it was London teams. Just Chelsea, and to a lesser extent Arsenal. It's just petty and pathetic.

Unread 20-03-2007, 12:08 AM
denis lawless

Gary Neville

he hates scousers

Unread 20-03-2007, 12:29 AM
tatty

If you're going to get a lifetime ban for 'attacking' a player on the pitch at least make it worthwhile.

I was embaressed for the @#%&!.

Unread 20-03-2007, 12:33 AM
Rhodzy

Jol said something like that and I bet they don't get a fine like Neville did.

Unread 20-03-2007, 01:09 AM
MakeBelieve

shit punch you big girl, how many opportunities is he gonna get in life to smack the fat @#%&! right in the mush?

Unread 20-03-2007, 01:11 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeBelieve
shit punch you big girl, how many opportunities is he gonna get in life to smack the fat @#%&! right in the mush?

whats Oliver Hardy doing at WHL

Unread 20-03-2007, 01:17 AM
shadowplay

The lad in the crowd cheering him on

Unread 20-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Stubbsy

Stewart Downing

Unread 20-03-2007, 01:20 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
Stewart Downing

Unread 20-03-2007, 03:39 AM
Terry Silver

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...130130,00.html

The Spurs fan looks about 17 at the most, and in need of a few hearty meals.

Unread 20-03-2007, 03:45 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...130130,00.html

The Spurs fan looks about 17 at the most, and in need of a few hearty meals.
The second photo: Drogba shadowboxing!

Unread 20-03-2007, 03:57 AM
TreeFiddy

Respect to the guy in a way. Yes, he's obviously a low life and yes you can't go running on to football pitches and punching players but I'd have £#%&!ing loved to see him land one. I've lost count of the number of times I've got so angry at opposition players and just wanted to throttle them but instead punched a wall or smashed something etc. so respect to him for being such a mentalist that he actually thought '£#%&! it, i'm so pissed off that I'll actually go and @#%&! him'.

Unread 20-03-2007, 04:04 AM
Crumps

If I ever got the chance to do that to Robbie Fowler I'd £#%&!ing kill the little @#%&!. Drop him and then stamp on his head 5 £#%&!ing times see how he likes that.

Unread 20-03-2007, 04:22 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumpsall
If I ever got the chance to do that to Robbie Fowler I'd £#%&!ing kill the little @#%&!. Drop him and then stamp on his head 5 £#%&!ing times see how he likes that.
I'm sure you could have the chance if you wished but I suspect your brain would kick in at some point and stop you. Still, if you are going to do a job then do it properly and floor the @#%&!. Mind you, you're only going to do it in a drunken state in which case you'll have the same outcome as that Spurs fan.

Unread 20-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I'm sure you could have the chance if you wished but I suspect your brain would kick in at some point and stop you. Still, if you are going to do a job then do it properly and floor the @#%&!. Mind you, you're only going to do it in a drunken state in which case you'll have the same outcome as that Spurs fan.
Think a lifetime ban from all football grounds and what would certainly be a prison sentance would make me think twice. Although the outcome would probably be different to the spurs lad as I am twice the size of Fowler and if I missed him I'd simply fall on the @#%&!. I don't see the point in kicking off with someone and not actually doing anything. You have already risked getting yourself battered or digged by kicking off so throw a proper dig.

Unread 20-03-2007, 08:42 AM
denis lawless

Talking

Unread 20-03-2007, 09:16 AM
forzagarza

Stupid @#%&!s should have gone packed up with Semtex

Unread 20-03-2007, 09:18 AM
Jez Quigley

Default Wasn't aware wither that

Jabba the Hut had a front row ticket at Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeBelieve

Unread 20-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Zorg

I couldn't believe what I was watching, Chelsea were celebrating like they'd won the World Cup, the Open, the Grand Prix and £#%&!ing Wimbledon. What happened to teams having a bit of class? It seems to be a distinctly modern thing - no grace in either victory or defeat.
Closed Thread