United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2016, 09:33 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
why is he still in a hotel the daft @#%&!
living like some bloody tramp in a lay-by

Unread 26-10-2016, 09:36 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
living like some bloody tramp in a lay-by
Its a travel tavern!!!

Unread 26-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Der Kaiser

Fair play to him, he'll rinse United of millions, and do a runner. No point leaving the hotel when you know you'll be gone in a few months.

Unread 26-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Red Santos

Mourinho definitely still the man. Would be ridiculous to change again and blow away another £300m, and all that merry-go-round crap....a transfer muppets dream but really do we have to go another round of that bullshit again?

A bit of stability wouldn't go amiss.....Jose just recently said he hoped to be at United for a long time...

LVG press conferences > Mourinho press conferences though

Unread 26-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Pop

Going to be one hell of a clear out at Utd over the coming year, Mourinho, Rooney, Schweinsteiger, Ibrahimovic, Depay, that Italian defender, Miyhkatyaytakarian, Sneijder, De Gea, Carrick, etc.

Unread 26-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
All this just feels like a bomb waiting to go off.
Stop reading shit in the media then and it won't feel that way.

Unread 26-10-2016, 12:50 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Would love to know where this fanciful notion came from originally. Had he not lost the dressing room at Chelsea he'd still be there and wouldn't have any desire whatsoever to be at United. £#%&!ing dream job my hole.
surely... had he been offered the united job he would never have gone back to chelsea? going back there was surely an indication he had nowhere the £#%&! else to go? and now we've sunk to a level where hiring him was an option.

Unread 26-10-2016, 12:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
surely... had he been offered the united job he would never have gone back to chelsea? going back there was surely an indication he had nowhere the £#%&! else to go? and now we've sunk to a level where hiring him was an option.
Not that simple - by the time we did offer it was too late, he'd already accepted Chelsea. We know this, because Ancelotti was also offered but had accepted Real Madrid - so that link in the chain was already sealed. All that shite about him being suspiciously nice to us after the Champions League game (he wasn't nice either, he was £#%&!ing patronising) didn't fool me for a second.

Unread 26-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Not that simple - by the time we did offer it was too late, he'd already accepted Chelsea. We know this, because Ancelotti was also offered but had accepted Real Madrid - so that link in the chain was already sealed. All that shite about him being suspiciously nice to us after the Champions League game (he wasn't nice either, he was £#%&!ing patronising) didn't fool me for a second.
I doubt he was even offered the job. Fergie has back-tracked with his comments so much it's laughable.

He went from admitting to tapping up David Moyes - "by the way don't renew with everton pal it's cheaper that way" - to saying Louis van Gaal was ahead of Moyes in the shortlist.

Replacing a manager who had come to the end of his career with a manager coming to the end of his career. Absolute bullshit

Unread 26-10-2016, 01:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I doubt he was even offered the job. Fergie has back-tracked with his comments so much it's laughable.

He went from admitting to tapping up David Moyes - "by the way don't renew with everton pal it's cheaper that way" - to saying Louis van Gaal was ahead of Moyes in the shortlist.
I'm not going by Freggle's comments. I'm using the other evidence available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Replacing a manager who had come to the end of his career with a manager coming to the end of his career. Absolute bullshit
Isn't that what we've just done?

Unread 26-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Its a travel tavern!!!

Unread 26-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I'm not going by Freggle's comments. I'm using the other evidence available.

Isn't that what we've just done?
Replacing Sir Alex after 26 years at the helm and 20 years of sustained success is different to following on from 3 years of mediocrity and mess that has seen two managers sacked.

Unread 26-10-2016, 01:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Stop reading shit in the media then and it won't feel that way.
It still will

Seeing us looking like we've no clear plan to the way we play, Mourinhos selections and tactics, him calling players out, still picking Fellaini, throwing his toys out of the pram with Conte, his demeanour......

Something needs to change soon, we're going backwards at a rate of knots

Don't read the papers btw.

Unread 26-10-2016, 01:49 PM
LeftWinger

In Fergie's last transfer window he spent £63 million on Kagawa, Powell, van Persie, Henrique, Buttner and Zaha. Not a single one of those players is still at the club and only van Persie was any good. If Mourinho had got the job in 2013 then he would have spent the £300 million better than how Moyes and van Gaal frittered it away on average crap. A lot of players like Depay, Schneiderlin, Rojo, Darmian that can't believe their luck they are tied up on contracts at Man United. Impossible to shift on the money they are on.

Unread 26-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Mr_Ed

Just flicked SS1 on - mourinho footballs greatest is on.

Unread 26-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Just flicked SS1 on - mourinho footballs greatest is on.
i think you'll find he's not great any more, the english press have told us he's now shit.

Unread 26-10-2016, 03:31 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i think you'll find he's not great any more, the english press have told us he's now shit.
Yeah let's £#%&! him off... He'll learn more at United than any other club.

Unread 26-10-2016, 03:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Yeah let's £#%&! him off... He'll learn more at United than any other club.
I think Sparkles was being sarcastic

Unread 26-10-2016, 04:53 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I hope Ed is

Unread 26-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria