United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Default You cant start Alan Smith ahead of Mark Viduka if you have any ambition at all.

He is such a poor footballer, you're not going to score goals.

Unread 01-12-2007, 04:09 PM
legendary saf

Saving Viduka for Arsenal midweek.

And Smith is still £#%&!ing terrible, thank fck he's off United's books, he just sums up english footballers right now.

Unread 01-12-2007, 04:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
he just sums up english footballers right now.

I know it's 99.9% likely that you're just a piss-taking wind up, so I don't really wanna get dragged into this...but what Nationality are you??

Unread 01-12-2007, 04:17 PM
believe

Smith > Saha

Unread 01-12-2007, 04:47 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I know it's 99.9% likely that you're just a piss-taking wind up, so I don't really wanna get dragged into this...but what Nationality are you??
he is swedish but is learning portugese at the moment?

why is he learning portugese? i think we both know.

Unread 01-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Whalefish

Unread 01-12-2007, 04:57 PM
legendary saf

I am not swedish.

And nice to see you're still obsessed with me vio, i'm quite honoured that a man like you who is so £#%&!ing great and with so many celeb mates still finds so much time to talk about me.

Really honoured.

Unread 01-12-2007, 05:01 PM
marlo stansfield

leg saf are you not learning portugese???

yes or no?

did you not say you were on ri?

Unread 01-12-2007, 05:06 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
leg saf are you not learning portugese???

yes or no?

did you not say you were on ri?
I've been reading some books on it, why? Is it illegal?

What's it to you anyway. And I must ask, how old are you? Because this constant confrontation and bickering you bring with you in all your posts is really juvenile.

Low on self esteem or something? Did you get beaten up or something recently and you've decided to use this as a way to release your frustrations?

Seriously, grow up kid. I'm not gonna respond to any of your provocative posts anymore because this is the sort of stuff that £#%&!s up threads.

Unread 01-12-2007, 05:07 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
I've been reading some books on it, why? Is it illegal?

why would you want to learn portugese?

p.s. im not "vio", the name is marlo. marlo stansfield.

Unread 01-12-2007, 05:22 PM
MUFC One Love

The treatment of Smith is ridiculous. When he first signed and we had injuries I thought he looked good up front, thought he'd be a key part of our squad. Fergie did him no good playing him in midfield. People like Leg Saf worshipped Ruud then when he was sold now call him horseface etc. Me and Vio was saying about Ruud for ages and got stick. I'm 99% sure Leg Saf also was calling Ronaldo after he 'got Rooney sent off' then before you knew it he loved Ronaldo and hated Rooney!!!

That's Norwegian 16 year olds for you.

Unread 01-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Maybe so, but he;s a woeful footballer.

Unread 01-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Cantona's collar

Quote:

Unread 01-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

I hope you're vio, he's missed on this forum.
I think leg saf is welsh, someone should just check his IP to see where he's from.

Unread 01-12-2007, 06:14 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
I hope you're vio, he's missed on this forum.
I think leg saf is welsh, someone should just check his IP to see where he's from.
havent seen "vio" for a while.
its marlos time now.

Unread 01-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Terry Silver

United 7 - 1 Roma

Who led the line that night?

Unread 01-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Come on Terry, one swallow doesn't make a summer. Forlan won us games at Anfield (with honourable mentions to Jerzy), he was a poor player for us. Smith is average at best.

Unread 01-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Come on Terry, one swallow doesn't make a summer. Forlan won us games at Anfield (with honourable mentions to Jerzy), he was a poor player for us. Smith is average at best.
He very seldom played up front for us, but when he did he generally did a good job.

He was our only striker at the start of the 2004/2005 season and scored some very good, important goals.

His main problem was he was played out of position after Fergie failed to buy a midfielder to replace Keane, and then had a career threatening injury which put him out for a year. By the time he came back, United were firing and he struggled to fit back in. Even still, he was instrumental in one of United's greatest ever performances when we beat Roma.

Unread 01-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Legendary SAF lives in England.

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:35 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
He very seldom played up front for us, but when he did he generally did a good job.

He was our only striker at the start of the 2004/2005 season and scored some very good, important goals.

His main problem was he was played out of position after Fergie failed to buy a midfielder to replace Keane, and then had a career threatening injury which put him out for a year. By the time he came back, United were firing and he struggled to fit back in. Even still, he was instrumental in one of United's greatest ever performances when we beat Roma.
no, his main problem was that he wasn't good enough. not even sure he is good enough for newcastle.

but anyone who says viduka should start ahead of him obviously didn't see Viduka's display against the scousets
Closed Thread