United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:35 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you can "do" people of the internet. Your lad must me proud. He's probably sick of turkey twizzlers and you beating his mum up, but he'll be proud
I'll take that as an admission of defeat

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:35 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
I'll take that as an admission of defeat

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:37 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by when the seagulls
We're all #@&%!s and yet he is so determined to post his inane drivel for us all to read.
Hmm never heard of you, you trying to get in with the cool kids pal?

My post count is about 2 per day I would have thought, I'll be honest I think this place is full of @#%&!s, spoilt whining never been to a game in their life @#%&!s but I'm banned form Red Issue so it's a quick way of finding out any United related news.

Determined to post I am really not though.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:39 PM
when the seagulls

Quote:

My post count is about 2 per day I would have thought, I'll be honest I think this place is full of @#%&!s, spoilt whining never been to a game in their life @#%&!s but I'm banned form Red Issue so it's a quick way of finding out any United related news.

https://news.google.co.uk/

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Ethers

Whines about cliques, and then uses "never heard of you" as an insult.

He's all over the place this attention-seeking £#%&!wit.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:41 PM
hopkins

even better

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Foo...chester+United

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

I still have a season ticket now and I live in Australia I have been going home and away for 20 years you Dick. Just because people don't agree with everything you say it doesn't mean they have never been to a game you giant whopper. You're deluded.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:47 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
£#%&!ing attention seeking @#%&! cluttering all threads with his drivel
You're not even a red, stands out a million miles to me but these thick @#%&!s on here can't see it.

I'd have a good guess that you're that nightprowler #@&%! of R.I.

Exact same M.O, poisoning weak minded peoples opinion and bizzare use of the smiley

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:48 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I still have a season ticket now and I live in Australia I have been going home and away for 20 years you Dick. Just because people don't agree with everything you say it doesn't mean they have never been to a game you giant whopper. You're deluded.
Strange reply that

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
No, I'm saying that I heard it on reasonably good authority that Rooney hadn't asked for a transfer but had simply had a heated meeting with Fergie about where he saw his role in the team etc..
Obviously I don't know for certain what was said, but Rooney didn't & hasn't since handed in a transfer request so I think that's quite telling.

He's earned a lifetime of plaudits, love & respect from all United fans.
That doesn't mean to say it's a particularly good shout to promote his book, dishing a bit of dirt to American journalists while United & Moyes are struggling like £#%&! without him.
Keep your head down for a bit Froggles ffs
I haven't had it on any authority but posted exactly that weeks ago _ pretty obvious reading between the lines - just saying, like

No harm in what Fergle said really - if anything it is a distraction from current negativity around the place

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:50 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Whines about cliques, and then uses "never heard of you" as an insult.

He's all over the place this attention-seeking £#%&!wit.
That fella isn't part of the clique as far as I'm aware (he's sure trying to get in off my back though) how is that all over the place you throbber?

Why would I want attention from an absolute nobody like you?

£#%&!ing odd place this

rafabio

Quote:
You're not even a red, stands out a million miles to me but these thick @#%&!s on here can't see it.

Exact same M.O, poisoning weak minded peoples opinion and bizzare use of the smiley
Honestly why are you here? Everyone seems to despise you. You have nothing interesting to say positive or negative. You seem to despise everyone. Weird specimen

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Absolutely.

I just wish he now comes out and say how shit the glazers are and how many times they didn't give him the funds to buy top players.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:53 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Go on Rougers

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:54 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Honestly why are you here? Everyone seems to despise you. You have nothing interesting to say positive or negative. You seem to despise everyone. Weird specimen
I've said loads of positives things since I've been on here you daft @#%&!.

Arsed about people despising me ffs

As for interesting, you are the dullest @#%&! on here, same shit everyday, jumping on every single negative story and pronouncing it fact and topping it with a no matter what it is.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
Quote:
So poor have Manchester United been under new boss David Moyes that even Champions League minnows Shakhtar Donetsk feel they can dish out advice to the three-time winners

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Withers

Quote:
Strange reply that
It is tbh

Unread 02-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

you honestly think there's a single person on here who isn't just winding this @#%&! up to see what shite he'll post next? think about it ffs

Unread 02-10-2013, 03:14 PM
shenwen

Quote:
£#%&!ing attention seeking @#%&! cluttering all threads with his drivel
I could post something about 'irony', but I am a big rafabio fan.

Not for long if he joins a clique though

Unread 02-10-2013, 03:57 PM
puressence

Ferie complete @#%&! fact ... Steele and phelan say out totally berated and slagged then the worse culprit of them all comes on talking his usual bullshit and its all let's bow to ferie. Your grown £#%&!in men can you not see him for wat he is. I'm telling you he's dying for moyes to fail so we can beg him back. Absolute @#%&!
Closed Thread