ferie says "never hold a grudge"

funniest thing i have heard all day
That is a bit £#%&!ing rich isn't it

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:13 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Shut up you
how boring you are. You have replied with the same thing 5 times. no one has noticed it, yet you keep posting it.

eusker

My guess is that Rooney told Ferg he wanted to leave but didn't hand in a formal transfer request, as that would have meant losing money in the event of a transfer.

Therefore Ferg's sort of right to say that Rooney asked for a transfer and Rooney's sort of right to say that he didn't.

Tumescent Throb

the bit about never hold a grudge is the most important part

the players should never go onto the pitch so wound up by players or managers on the other team that they can't do their job properly for the team

Ferguson's players hardly ever erred from this. You would always hear them calmly dismissing dumb media questions about grudges and revenge games

it never stopped them ramming the critics' words back down their throats over and over again, and they usually got the better of any idiots in the opposition one way or another, even if it was only in the tunnel afterwards

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
how boring you are. You have replied with the same thing 5 times. no one has noticed it, yet you keep posting it.
he's determined to make himself important by doing all the things he keeps calling other people for doing. Very odd character.

Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker
My guess is that Rooney told Ferg he wanted to leave but didn't hand in a formal transfer request, as that would have meant losing money in the event of a transfer.

Therefore Ferg's sort of right to say that Rooney asked for a transfer and Rooney's sort of right to say that he didn't.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
twice you've made me laugh on this thread

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:15 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
to get it right, you are now saying rooney did ask for a transfer but shouldn't matter.

quite a change from 'not asked for transfer' line...
No, I'm saying that I heard it on reasonably good authority that Rooney hadn't asked for a transfer but had simply had a heated meeting with Fergie about where he saw his role in the team etc..
Obviously I don't know for certain what was said, but Rooney didn't & hasn't since handed in a transfer request so I think that's quite telling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
he can do what the £#%&! he likes in my book (pardon the pun). he has earned it. several times over.
He's earned a lifetime of plaudits, love & respect from all United fans.
That doesn't mean to say it's a particularly good shout to promote his book, dishing a bit of dirt to American journalists while United & Moyes are struggling like £#%&! without him.
Keep your head down for a bit Froggles ffs

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:15 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
he's determined to make himself important by doing all the things he keeps calling other people for doing. Very odd character.
Complete oddball. can't believe he has a kid! one has to feel sorry for the poor sod

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:16 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
No, I'm saying that I heard it on reasonably good authority that Rooney hadn't asked for a transfer but had simply had a heated meeting with Fergie about where he saw his role in the team etc..
Obviously I don't know for certain what was said, but Rooney didn't & hasn't since handed in a transfer request so I think that's quite telling.
Was just trying to get you worked up tbf

can't understand why fergie gave this interview now tbh. rooney isn't going anywhere this season and this doesn't help moyes in anyway.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker

that's not a guess really

the conversation went along the lines of if you don't play me then I may as well leave. do you want to leave? yes, what's the point of staying, you've got Robin as striker and just keep shoehorning me into the team to try and keep me sweet - I'm £#%&!ing sick of it boss. Look son, you're very important to us but Robin is a world class centre forward etc etc Yeah whatever, here's my lego and teddy bears you @#%&!

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Have to agree with MJ here.

Ferie stirring the pot again ffs. Shame he wasn't asked about his 5 years of bona fide negligence in respect of our midfield. Or how about the royal £#%&! up he was instrumental in with the whole pogba affair.

£#%&!ing fergie. Not arsed about our results anymore? you're a director you berk, it's part of your role to be mindful of the results of the company

If he's not arsedthen why the £#%&! did he choose our new £#%&!ing manager?

United going down the £#%&!ing shitter.:shakehead:

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:24 PM
believe

Quote:
Was just trying to get you worked up tbf

can't understand why fergie gave this interview now tbh. rooney isn't going anywhere this season and this doesn't help moyes in anyway.
He's basically trying to emulate Busby right up to the end.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:25 PM
rafabio

Quote:
He's basically trying to emulate Busby right up to the end.
only explanation tbf

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:27 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
You've just noticed you £#%&!ing cabbage

Quote:
You got absolutely torn to pieces by me the other day since when you've not quite had the bottle to have a proper pop at me instead choosing to throw little digs on the back of other peoples comments.

Trying to look important on a forum full, and I mean full of #@&%!s ffs

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:28 PM
believe

Quote:
You got absolutely torn to pieces by me the other day since when you've not quite had the bottle to have a proper pop at me instead choosing to throw little digs on the back of other peoples comments.

Trying to look important on a forum full, and I mean full of #@&%!s ffs
Torn, "have a pop"?? Like I said, odd character.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:28 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
only explanation tbf

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:29 PM
when the seagulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Fergie shouldn't be giving £#%&!ing interviews to American radio stations about United anyway ffs. He's retired & his successor is having a £#%&!ing nightmare start to his reign.
At least wait a a year before you start pushing your £#%&!ing book.
This. He really should have been told to stfu till things had settled down to start with all this crap. Its not as if he is short a few quid.

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:32 PM
believe

Quote:
You got done in as well this morning. Is there no one worthy of me round here?

Are these cabbaged headed bastards the best that this forum can send to oppose me?
you can "do" people of the internet. Your lad must me proud. He's probably sick of turkey twizzlers and you beating his mum up, but he'll be proud

Unread 02-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Rhodzy

Transfer window is over, Rooney's still here. Fergie should stop bringing it up tbh.
Closed Thread