Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Smeggs

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
The point is being missed.

Lots of people DO just go away now. Do they pay premiums for their tickets off touts each time? No.

They get them off mates in the loyalty pot (and people who apply on execs)

If the loyalty pot gets disbanded it £#%&!s everything up for alot of our hardcore away support.
what he said

Unread 23-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Billy Bigbollox

They'll probably start charging for home ticket applications instead.....oh, er... hang on, don't they do that already? Matter of time imo, if not this season it will be next when they hope all the green & gold protest stuff has gone away

Unread 23-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Manchester

Quote:
A few days? Oh dear.

I'm still in it, miraculously. I actually missed an app for the Blackburn League Cup Semi a few years ago, phoned up ready to plead my case only to be told told the application was still open as we hadn't sold out at that point.
Anymore Fred Loyalty Potters? Or are we the Loyalty Pot Two?

Unread 23-04-2010, 06:52 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I know a few who have been doing just that this season, 1 who was forced to rely on others after being kicked out of the loyalty pot for getting his application for Bolton away in a few days late
Quote:
A few days? Oh dear.

I'm still in it, miraculously. I actually missed an app for the Blackburn League Cup Semi a few years ago, phoned up ready to plead my case only to be told told the application was still open as we hadn't sold out at that point.
My old man has being going home and away for years he got kicked out of the loyalty pot for missing an applicationby an hour or so. Forgot about it then rang up an hour or so late and the ballot had closed, game over. He still gets them through other sources but that's not the point.
Closed Thread