Yes 38 49.35%
No 39 50.65%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2018, 06:27 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I've been hypothesising with the mrs (who is a Liverpool fan) the EXACT noise Ramos is making to go along with that face.

I think I'm getting close
Was it the sound of someone clicking save on one of the shittest photoshop jobs I've ever seen?

Unread 27-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Was it the sound of someone clicking save on one of the shittest photoshop jobs I've ever seen?
Was it a shop? (she doesn't know that, so no harm done)

Unread 27-05-2018, 07:35 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Tragic old @#%&!...

https://youtu.be/uA_vbBEM-t4
jesus £#%&!ing wept.

"just wanna be popular as the new boss. oh, love me! pathetic."

Unread 27-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Tragic old @#%&!...

https://youtu.be/uA_vbBEM-t4
Kenny looking good tbf to him

Unread 27-05-2018, 08:00 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 27-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
jesus £#%&!ing wept.

"just wanna be popular as the new boss. oh, love me! pathetic."

Unread 27-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Wow. Sergio Ramos deserves a £#%&!ing knighthood.

Unread 27-05-2018, 09:51 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
LOL. Reminds me of when people used to offer Marlo out on here.

"listen laa i used to be on Brookside, i'll £#%&!ing do you in a sport completely unconnected to yours or any relevance to what you did to salad fingers"

Unread 27-05-2018, 09:55 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:

I think it was Martin Samuel who pointed out that when Jeremy Clarkson wanted 5 minutes alone with Beckham and a baseball bat (this was after the Simeone red in 98) - Beckham would simply take the bat off him and batter him senseless without breaking sweat,

So the 55 year old piss stained tomato can would like 5 rounds against the super fit, highly aggressive professional athlete

Some people...

Edit: gosh that thread is gold :-) never heard of this nimrod but when he sobers up and reads the advice, sheeesh, what a whopper.

Unread 27-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

I think it was Martin Samuel who pointed out that when Jeremy Clarkson wanted 5 minutes alone with Beckham and a baseball bat (this was after the Simeone red in 98) - Beckham would simply take the bat off him and batter him senseless without breaking sweat,

So the 55 year old piss stained tomato can would like 5 rounds against the super fit, highly aggressive professional athlete

Some people...

Edit: gosh that thread is gold :-) never heard of this nimrod but when he sobers up and reads the advice, sheeesh, what a whopper.
It’s absolutely superb stuff

Unread 27-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Sums them up. Always trying to be violent over football

Unread 27-05-2018, 10:13 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Sums them up. Always trying to be violent over football

Unread 27-05-2018, 10:14 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Oh my - that’s comedy gold. What is he thinking? Marca the sports paper presumably

Must spread rep etc.

Unread 27-05-2018, 10:35 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

Some people...

This is a rare occasion where I’d like to see a Scouse @#%&! get his wish.

Let him get in the ring with Ramos, take and almighty hiding and then die of a heart attack while soundlessly trying to burble the words to You'll Never Walk Alone and drowning in his own saliva and phlegm.

Unread 27-05-2018, 10:40 PM
Pop

Van Dick: We should be proud of ourselves. All the teams in England want to be in our position right now. They act like they’re happy, but I think they should be jealous.

He's fuming

Unread 27-05-2018, 10:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
This is a rare occasion where I’d like to see a Scouse @#%&! get his wish.

Let him get in the ring with Ramos, take and almighty hiding and then die of a heart attack while soundlessly trying to burble the words to You'll Never Walk Alone and drowning in his own saliva and phlegm.

Unread 27-05-2018, 10:44 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Van Dick: We should be proud of ourselves. All the teams in England want to be in our position right now. They act like they’re happy, but I think they should be jealous.

He's fuming
Looks like he’s been reading RAWK, the pig ugly chimney sweeping @#%&!

Unread 27-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Ethers

Unread 27-05-2018, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

He's fuming
Deliberate misspelling, hopefully.

Unread 27-05-2018, 11:20 PM
AnthonyMartial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

He's fuming
Thought they lost
Closed Thread