Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
you sad man...
ahave yo no family to attend to?

its a sunday. a day of rest and for men of your age a day to spend with yur family?
OR hunting Evidence.

Unread 13-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Enjoying Insanity

I'll ask again Vio, are you Autistic, I have a feeling you may have Aspergers Syndrome ??

You don't realise the difference between the Internet and Real Life and cross the border too often. You cannot recognise sarcasm, and if questioned about anything you write resort to nasty remarks and vitriol......

You are always very literal.

Mate, I think you have a problem, not a bad one, but you do have a problem that you haven't recognised.

Unread 13-05-2007, 07:58 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
OR hunting Evidence.
im not 35 am i?

if i was 35 and questioning some 20 something lad i dont even know on his united credentials on a sunday afternoon id say ive failed as a man.

Unread 13-05-2007, 07:59 PM
chorleyred

is that all you can come up with.

it may work on others you pathetic child but you'll need to try much harder if you want me to bite

Is this fantastic specimen of a women sat on your knee every hour that you post on here, or is she one of those imaginary friends kids your mental age have

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Bunker Buster

im getting sucked in, so I'll leave to watch a film with my real world Wife.

United 53 sky movies......

I leave you Vio as a man with a serious problem.

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:01 PM
dakpul

Quote:
im getting sucked in, so I'll leave to watch a film with my real world Wife.

United 53 sky movies......

I leave you Vio as a man with a serious problem.
shit film, £#%&! all on tonight.

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
shit film, £#%&! all on tonight.
It best be good!..............

Oh well.

better than arguing on an internet forum.

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
I'll ask again Vio, are you Autistic, I have a feeling you may have Aspergers Syndrome ??

You don't realise the difference between the Internet and Real Life and cross the border too often. You cannot recognise sarcasm, and if questioned about anything you write resort to nasty remarks and vitriol......

Mate, I think you have a problem, not a bad one, but you do have a problem that you haven't recognised.
I'll post it again.

Answer the question, then we might be able to understand you.

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity

Why don't you just admit you're a bullshitter? First you said you've never wished death on our players, then you said it was a WUM and you only did it on RI, now you're saying even though you did do it on here it was 'humour'?

I must say, I don't find it very funny. Maybe you're the one who needs help.

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:08 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred

Is this fantastic specimen of a women sat on your knee every hour that you post on here, or is she one of those imaginary friends kids your mental age have
why would my gf be imaginary?

do you struggle to find birds in real life?

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:10 PM
dakpul

Quote:
better than arguing on an internet forum.
no it aint, @#%&!o.

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:11 PM
chorleyred

I'm even starting to think your vw may be in your head.

anyway, i've spent enough time in this, enjoy your night

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:34 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
I'm even starting to think your vw may be in your head.

anyway, i've spent enough time in this, enjoy your night
vw?
what the £#%&! is my vw?

Unread 13-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Part 36 Offer

Default Ray

Did watching United lift the trophy leave a bitter taste in your mouth?
Closed Thread