United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Clarkie

Rashford having his best season yet, despite a dip in form in the middle of the season.
Lingard playing the best football of his career.
The Scottish Player, RKO'ing out of nowhere and already called up to the international squad.

Dare I say it, Mourinho doing alright with them

Unread 12-03-2018, 02:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Rashford having his best season yet, despite a dip in form in the middle of the season.
Lingard playing the best football of his career.
The Scottish Player, RKO'ing out of nowhere and already called up to the international squad.

Martial best form too
Giving Angel Gomes his senior debut

Unread 12-03-2018, 04:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
The usual suspects on here won't be happy with that.......

Unread 24-03-2018, 11:11 AM
AK14

Jose in attendance as he made is debut for Scotland

Mou hates youth....

Unread 24-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Drexl

I called him Scott McTom@&%! the other day and now find it difficult to remember his real name.

As you were, just FYI.

Unread 10-05-2018, 09:43 PM
AK14

Good performance tonight

Does the simple things right and isn’t afraid to make a tackle. Also think he’s good on the ball, looking forward to seeing more of that next season.

Unread 10-05-2018, 10:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Good performance tonight

Does the simple things right and isn’t afraid to make a tackle. Also think he’s good on the ball, looking forward to seeing more of that next season.
And that is something a fair few of our players seem to struggle with.

Unread 11-05-2018, 01:29 AM
Shade

The next Roy Keane obviously.

Unread 11-05-2018, 06:07 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Delighted with how he piled into the brawl. Good signs.

Unread 11-05-2018, 06:13 AM
Bunker Buster

Great player, showing signs of maturity beyond his age....

On the team sheet before Pogba for me. Will always give 100% and get stuck in..

Big season for him next year...

Unread 11-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Whip Hubley

Good performance amongst the rest of the shite.

Delighted that G nev called him out for his possible lack of finesse, then minutes later he brought the ball beautifull away from midfield and found Lingard (?) with a lovely pass....

We still need a world class CM, but obviously it looks good for him continuing to get game time next season.

Unread 11-05-2018, 09:30 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Good performance amongst the rest of the shite.

Delighted that G nev called him out for his possible lack of finesse, then minutes later he brought the ball beautifull away from midfield and found Lingard (?) with a lovely pass....

We still need a world class CM, but obviously it looks good for him continuing to get game time next season.
Maddening that he hasn't started since his MotM performance against the dippers

Unread 11-05-2018, 09:36 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

I think he's being handled ok, improving a lot without being thrown into every game. Still think our first choice mid is Matic/Hererra/Pogba. Providing fellaini £#%&!s off he'll probably have a bit more playing time next year. I suspect he may start to be preferred to Hererra, who is still massively inconsistent for me - he either turns in a motm performance or is utterly anonymous.

Unread 11-05-2018, 09:41 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I think he's being handled ok, improving a lot without being thrown into every game. Still think our first choice mid is Matic/Hererra/Pogba. Providing fellaini £#%&!s off he'll probably have a bit more playing time next year. I suspect he may start to be preferred to Hererra, who is still massively inconsistent for me - he either turns in a motm performance or is utterly anonymous.
Performances deffo improved when we had Matic, The Scottish Player and Pogba together, for me anyway. Couldn't understand why McTommers was immediately cast aside once Fellaini and then Herrera returned to the fold, he didn't deserve to be left out. I'd go so far as to say we'd have beaten Seville if he hadn't dropped McTomminay and picked Fellaini tbh.

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:19 AM
ZiggyStardust

He was solid last night with some nice pieces of play but yet to be convinced he's long term answer for any of our midfield issues

Will really need to improve his technical level and become braver on the ball as he's too safe with his passes

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Performances deffo improved when we had Matic, The Scottish Player and Pogba together, for me anyway. Couldn't understand why McTommers was immediately cast aside once Fellaini and then Herrera returned to the fold, he didn't deserve to be left out. I'd go so far as to say we'd have beaten Seville if he hadn't dropped McTomminay and picked Fellaini tbh.
Word !

Big McTommy >>> Bogbrush

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:36 AM
AK14

Quote:
He was injured playing for Scotland iirc and has only recently returned?

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:42 AM
dunk

Quote:
He was injured playing for Scotland iirc and has only recently returned?
Was on the bench against Seville pal. And a few times since I think.

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:53 AM
AK14

Quote:
Was on the bench against Seville pal. And a few times since I think.
Looks like he started the cup game a week after Liverpool tbf?

Was injured against Costa Rica (I think??) and Jose has bought him back in slowly, don’t see what the problem is?

Unread 11-05-2018, 10:56 AM
silv

Quote:
Looks like he started the cup game a week after Liverpool tbf?

Was injured against Costa Rica (I think??) and Jose has bought him back in slowly, don’t see what the problem is?
agendas pal.
Closed Thread