United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 18-01-2010, 12:46 PM
TreeFiddy

Do you get prosecuted for running on to the pitch during the game?

Unread 18-01-2010, 12:49 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Do you get prosecuted for running on to the pitch during the game?
Only if they catch you.

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:05 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Bloke on talksport said this morning that there is a planned 'turn up 10 mins late' before the Milan game.

Gonna achieve £#%&! all that imo.
Better late than never you armchair @#%&!

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:06 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
"What does LUHG mean Avi?"
"It means Love United Hate Glazer, as in us"
"They hate us? Bit strange since they've just given us £30"
£#%&! me, when was the last time you went to a game?

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:10 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Good idea. There are loads of little LUHG flags about. Maybe organise more to be made and hold them up for the first 5 minutes and everytime your area is in view of the audience at home. Much in the same way as the number 3 campaign a few years ago. If you don't want to be chucked out though, which many obviously wouldn't then maybe put 8 instead of hate though on any home made ones. It may look like text speak but if it has the word hate on there it can be considered promoting hatred . I swear that we had an issue with this and got told by a copper this. This doesn't mean that the little Hitler stewards still wont get rid of you but they have one less reason for it.

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:11 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Better late than never you armchair @#%&!

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:12 PM
magic_cantona

I'll do it as long as I can wear a loin cloth (with no underpants underneath), sandals and then can crucify someone after the game.

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:13 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
Good idea. There are loads of little LUHG flags about. Maybe organise more to be made and hold them up for the first 5 minutes and everytime your area is in view of the audience at home. Much in the same way as the number 3 campaign a few years ago. If you don't want to be chucked out though, which many obviously wouldn't then maybe put 8 instead of hate though on any home made ones. It may look like text speak but if it has the word hate on their it can be considered promoting hatred . I swear that we had an issue with this and got told by a copper this. This doesn't mean that the little Hitler stewards still wont get rid of you but they have one less reason for it.
Was sat in NT1 on saturday so saw the lads get hurled out for the flag

I was a bit pissed so I'm not sure if my memory is serving me as it should but, from what I saw, the lads who brought out "big blackie" managed to scarper before getting dashed out and it was a lad with a small flag in the quad a few mins later that ended up being gripped

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:14 PM
borsuk

it's a good idea. the banners should be passed along as well so the stewards have a hard time taking them down.

the best way to organise it would be by leafleting inside the ground - take the leaflets (as small leaflets as poss) in with you and pass them around explaining what you're doing so people at least understand. that would take some planning but should be achievable.

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:18 PM
waynes ear's

dont get pure or stan tier 2 to spray the bedsheets this time

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:19 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
dont get pure or stan tier 2 to spray the bedsheets this time
Lazier

Gout

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:23 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Was sat in NT1 on saturday so saw the lads get hurled out for the flag

I was a bit pissed so I'm not sure if my memory is serving me as it should but, from what I saw, the lads who brought out "big blackie" managed to scarper before getting dashed out and it was a lad with a small flag in the quad a few mins later that ended up being gripped
So Big Blackie is safe then? I've tried to find out but haven't heard anything back yet.

£#%&!ing shocking that you are not allowed to protest. Sniffer goes on about the Mickeys protest. The difference is that they can protest without fear of being carted out and possibly have the ST taken off them. People understandly are frightened off this. £#%&! me they are dear enough without the risk of not getting your money's worth.

We had Big Blackie up in Amsterdam a couple of years ago at the Dam Tournament. Coppers with guns told us to take it down because the Glazers didn't like it. I do not doubt for one minute that the stewards are under strict orders to remove anything that hasn't got the Tufty seal of approval (why was he banned btw?) or anything anti-Glazer. Hopefully this will finally gain momentum now though and there are only so many people protesting that they can deal with.

If someone near you has a banner/flag support them any way possible. Even if it is standing in the way of the stewards or make it a struggle for them to pass your seat. Just act clumsy as though you are trying to move only getting more in their way. The more that do it the better.

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:25 PM
koppas

Quote:
So Big Blackie is safe then? I've tried to find out but haven't heard anything back yet.

£#%&!ing shocking that you are not allowed to protest. Sniffer goes on about the Mickeys protest. The difference is that they can protest without fear of being carted out and possibly have the ST taken off them. People understandly are frightened off this. £#%&! me they are dear enough without the risk of not getting your money's worth.

We had Big Blackie up in Amsterdam a couple of years ago at the Dam Tournament. Coppers with guns told us to take it down because the Glazers didn't like it. I do not doubt for one minute that the stewards are under strict orders to remove anything that hasn't got the Tufty seal of approval (why was he banned btw?) or anything anti-Glazer. Hopefully this will finally gain momentum now though and there are only so many people protesting that they can deal with.

If someone near you has a banner/flag support them any way possible. Even if it is standing in the way of the stewards or make it a struggle for them to pass your seat. Just act clumsy as though you are trying to move only getting more in their way. The more that do it the better.
£#%&!ing hell mate, I didn't want to but you left no choice.

Reported.

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I'd quite like to kill a steward
If you're serious, there's a bullshitter I work with who stewards, maybe we can sort something out?

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:26 PM
neworder

Quote:

Lad sat a few rows in front of us was keeping the anti glazer songs going with us which surprised me as much as anything in the grave yard that is the far right hand side of NT1 towards the quads

Unread 18-01-2010, 01:35 PM
koppas

Few lads around me in East Stand Lowers were trying to get the songs going too. I was bellowing it out at the top of my voice. Others then began to follow suit. It was a great feeling.

Unread 18-01-2010, 04:55 PM
BigSwift

Why not use T-Shirts ??

Unread 18-01-2010, 04:57 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwift
Why not use T-Shirts ??
It's a bit too cold.

Unread 18-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwift
Why not use T-Shirts ??
People have been refused entry/ thrown out for wearing LUHG t-shirts/ hoodies in the past.

Unread 18-01-2010, 05:25 PM
BigSwift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
People have been refused entry/ thrown out for wearing LUHG t-shirts/ hoodies in the past.
Wear them under coats etc

If we all take them off at the same time then it could have a big impact !!