United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2012, 11:46 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
another badge of dishonour for mr. class act.
Whats that supposed to mean?

Unread 13-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Whats that supposed to mean?
i think it means you have the taste and cultural integrity of a regular commoner?

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:01 PM
PaulParkers

Thumbs down

Quote:
i think it means you have the taste and cultural integrity of a regular commoner?
Of all the things you've ever said to me, that is the worst and most hurtful.

I suggest you take a long hard walk in the shower mate and look in the mirror before you go casting stones in glass houses, yeah?

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Of all the things you've ever said to me, that is the worst and most hurtful.

I suggest you take a long hard walk in the shower mate and look in the mirror before you go casting stones in glass houses, yeah?
I don't intend to be cruel but budweiser? :shakehead:

Are you the inspiration for that tv ad where this family all sit down to a dominos and cokes infront of xfactor on a saturday I hate commoners.

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Are you the inspiration for that tv ad where this family all sit down to a dominos and cokes infront of xfactor on a saturday I hate commoners.
The word common actually comes from the Latin for Vulgar

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:12 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:

Please

I'm an ale drinker by choice but if I'm given a Budweiser I will drink it without much concern. That's all.

Saturday nights are all about champagne with the wife and Strictly, as you will see from the Weekend Plans thread.

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:13 PM
andyroo

Strictly? How middle class.

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Please

I'm an ale drinker by choice but if I'm given a Budweiser I will drink it without much concern. That's all.

Saturday nights are all about champagne with the wife and Strictly, as you will see from the Weekend Plans thread.

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Please

so you get drunk on the sofa and watch reality tv shows?

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:30 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
so you get drunk on the sofa and watch reality tv shows?

Spot the Irishman...doesnt realise you can enjoy an alcoholic beverage without getting pissed for you mate

Oh and Strictly isnt reality tv for goodness sake. Wouldn't you love to be able to dance like the pro's? Incredible talent and skill required, not to mention grace. Although you wouldn't be familiar with the latter I dont suppose.

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Spot the Irishman...doesnt realise you can enjoy an alcoholic beverage without getting pissed for you mate

Oh and Strictly isnt reality tv for goodness sake. Wouldn't you love to be able to dance like the pro's? Incredible talent and skill required, not to mention grace. Although you wouldn't be familiar with the latter I dont suppose.
I've got impeccible grace fyi.

some people say the contestants on x-factor have amazing talents, they might do but you're a garish slob if you spend your weekends watching it.
Dancing ain't that much different.

Nothing wrong with getting locked anyway. Hemmingway got hammered, einstein was known to get absolute @#%&! eyed. You could do with switching off the reality tv shows and getting hammered in the kitchen with your missus and listen to some decent music (not pop charts either tbh).

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:42 PM
PaulParkers

Thumbs down

Quote:
You could do with switching off the reality tv shows and getting hammered in the kitchen with your missus and listen to some decent music (not pop charts either tbh).
And here we arrive at the crux of it all. The reason for Fuzzy's chip on his shoulder, for this is what passes as a "top night" in Latvia. Fuzzy and his bird getting spannered on Barnstormer listening to The Cranberries' records.

You stay classy Riga.

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
And here we arrive at the crux of it all. The reason for Fuzzy's chip on his shoulder, for this is what passes as a "top night" in Latvia. Fuzzy and his bird getting spannered on Barnstormer listening to The Cranberries' records.

You stay classy Riga.
Zombie was defo in the charts iirc

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Zombie was defo in the charts iirc
indeed and it was.

Wish I could go back to the days of getting drunk on good beers in the kitchen, listening to classicals and discussing the intricities of the reformation in the balkans etc. but I don't have the time anymore.

I am slipping down into the conformist ditch, the all-consuming plug me in community where people think watching celebs dancing is considered 'high class'. I am fighting it though. I can't stand the scum that live there and I want no part of it.

anyway: the fa cup eh? the strictly come dancing version of domestic cup competition.

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
indeed and it was.

Wish I could go back to the days of getting drunk on good beers in the kitchen, listening to classicals and discussing the intricities of the reformation in the balkans etc. but I don't have the time anymore.

I am slipping down into the conformist ditch, the all-consuming plug me in community where people think watching celebs dancing is considered 'high class'. I am fighting it though. I can't stand the scum that live there and I want no part of it.
Drinking Beer >>>>> looking at cats while deficating

Stare at less kittens, spend more time in the kitchen, throw out the tv

Unread 13-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Drinking Beer >>>>> looking at cats while deficating
Stare at less kittens, spend more time in the kitchen, throw out the tv
yes, but listen to me here einstein, deficating isn't an activity, it's not something you choose to do to pass the time. you don't drink beer while deficatin... oh yes, it's harri jaffa so I suppose you can't write that off.

Unread 13-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
yes, but listen to me here einstein, deficating isn't an activity, it's not something you choose to do to pass the time. you don't drink beer while deficatin... oh yes, it's harri jaffa so I suppose you can't write that off.
All I was insinuating was the you could spend more time in the kitchen "getting drunk on good beer" if you spent less time finding the best kitten to release your bowels to.

I'm here to help, if that means taking abuse from you that's cool - We'll work through this together

Unread 13-11-2012, 01:30 PM
PaulParkers

Doesnt get much more high brow than this tbh

Unread 13-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Switching Off

Wimbledon and MK Dons both winning, which means they face each other in the next round

Unread 13-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Mr Kaboom

State of those Tranmere fans
Closed Thread