United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2014, 10:55 AM
saffers

Default Danny Tayloh savages the scousers

First 3 para's are delicious and a special gift to big hertsred at the end of para 4.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...crystal-palace

You are officially pardoned danneh.

Unread 23-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Very good. He's done some good stuff recently.

Either that or it looks so much more professional in comparison with the awful sensationalist bullshit served up by his underling.

Unread 23-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Crumps

Oooof, hope the comments will be full of class and dignity.

To think people thought they would challenge again after Suarez had gone. Last season was their chance. Wouldn't be too surprised if they went 50 years without winning it now.

My call of below Southampton and out by Easter looks nailed on too.

Unread 23-11-2014, 12:36 PM
thatsfuctit

Lovely

believe

I'll never forgive him for his twitter attack

Mr_Ed

The thing that got me the most was the wrote 8 £#%&!ing books about 'daring to dream' yadda £#%&!ing yadda. Imagine what'll happen when the @#%&!s do win it?

A whole theatre show on their 1 modern day European cup win too.

Unread 23-11-2014, 12:42 PM
bobcraven

Knowing the @#%&!s history of jumping the gun what's to say they had got
ready to cash in on a Premiership win then wrote that dross instead.

Unread 23-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Crumps

Might download all these books just to read the last chapter.

Unread 23-11-2014, 12:48 PM
Jethro

I thought two books were released What an embarrassment of a fan base. Interested into how many copies the City book sold tbh

Unread 23-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I thought two books were released What an embarrassment of a fan base. Interested into how many copies the City book sold tbh
Any sane person would have thrown the £#%&!ing things in the bin or deleted the lot after the palace game.

Unlike scousers to try and make a bit of cash out of a tragedy though.

Unread 23-11-2014, 01:06 PM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcraven
Knowing the @#%&!s history of jumping the gun what's to say they had got
ready to cash in on a Premiership win then wrote that dross instead.

Unread 23-11-2014, 01:12 PM
bobcraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Any sane person would have thrown the £#%&!ing things in the bin or deleted the lot after the palace game.

Unlike scousers to try and make a bit of cash out of a tragedy though.

Unread 23-11-2014, 01:21 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Oooof, hope the comments will be full of class and dignity.
first few accusing him of 'racism'

good stuff from danny, hope he enjoys getting shit in the post.

Unread 23-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Pop

8 books ffs? Remember this gem?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...owViewpoints=1
Quote:
This book is not just some cynical cash-in to make money out of Irish people. Paul Tomkins has truly encapsulated the modern-day Liverpool Football Club experience in literary form: the misty-eyed sentimentality, the endless self-mythologizing and, above all, the abject, humiliating failure. YNWA.

Unread 23-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Switching Off

I reviewed it and got this comment in reply:

Quote:
One of the most ridiculuous book reviews on Amazon I have ever read. A truely obessed stupid hateful individual. Just amazed at his ignorance and insecurity.
It's not shown though. It says "Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion - show anyway?"

Unread 23-11-2014, 01:48 PM
saffers

Quote:
This book reminds me of some of the lesser known works of Ian Flemming, some of his earlier James Bond novels such as "Tomorrow Never Comes" - the one where Bond nearly stops an atomic bomb, but fails and the world is completely blown up, "Pinkeye" - the one where there is unrest in Russia but he can't help out because he's hospitalised with a severe case of pinkeye, and of course who can forget "Gotno@#%&!" - where Bond almost beds a beautiful exoctic babe, but doesn't.

Many people have described this book as a modern day rip off of the story of 'Icarus', but I disagree, I think the writing style is brilliant and only hope that it gets the recognition it deserves as a contemporary classic, rather than 'slipping' away into literary oblivion.

Unread 23-11-2014, 01:50 PM
believe

Unread 23-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
First 3 para's are delicious and a special gift to big hertsred at the end of para 4.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...crystal-palace

You are officially pardoned danneh.
Quote:
Hypothetical, of course, but it is tempting to wonder if there are people at Anfield who now suspect it might have been worth putting up with the hassle that comes with Suárez rather than waving through his transfer to Barcelona.
He talks as if Liverpool had the option of keeping Suarez. The goofy @#%&! couldn't get out of there fast enough ffs

Unread 23-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He talks as if Liverpool had the option of keeping Suarez. The goofy @#%&! couldn't get out of there fast enough ffs
Wonder who else he would have bitten in order to get out of there?

Unread 23-11-2014, 11:37 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Hasn't gone down well.

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/s...0327823360?p=v

I bet you did you £#%&!ing slapper. :shakehead:
Closed Thread