United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2014, 03:52 PM
ZiggyStardust

In fairness with a name like Beautyman I'd imagine he's taken a fair bit of stick (both physical and verbal) all his life so was able to dust himself down and get on with it

Unread 25-11-2014, 04:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The ref should be sacked instantly. Ignoring potential leg breakers and then booking the same player for...er... I don't know what. What an utter £#%&!ing cretin.
He will probably be promoted to take charge of a United game soon.

Unread 25-11-2014, 05:20 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
In fairness with a name like Beautyman I'd imagine he's taken a fair bit of stick (both physical and verbal) all his life so was able to dust himself down and get on with it
That's my nickname amongst the ladies funnily enough

Unread 25-11-2014, 05:50 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Halifax No 5 Matty Pearson, who was eventually red carded for stamping on Beautyman, actually played for England C – the non-League international side - last month in Turkey. Will the Football Association do anything about his behaviour? He committed most of the fouls shown in the video, which was put together by www.footballcameraman.uk.

Pearson's main aim is clearly to take Beautyman out, he has very little interest in the ball. It's disgusting to watch. The first one sees Pearson's studs aimed at Beautyman's knees. Incredibly the referee didn't even give him a yellow card.
The foul by the corner flag – the third foul on the video - is sickening. A delicious piece of skill sees Beautyman, flying down the right wing, drag the ball back while at full pace. But the defender, Scott McM@&%!, is already sliding in and recklessly takes out Beautyman's standing leg. It's amazing he doesn't break his leg.
McM@&%!, who was convicted of assaulting his girlfriend three years ago - hours after being sent off in an FA Cup tie for violent conduct - appears to lean over the victim as he lies on the ground and say something to him. It's clearly not a question about whether he is feeling OK.

nice guy
i don't play football at all anymore... but my mates do play 5 and 11 a side so i go and watch them.

absolute £#%&!ing scum bags playing - the refs get dogs abuse, to the point you're almost worried for their safety. snide/dangerous tackles and general frustrated roy keanes.... horrible people. i was asked to play in a game as i am fit and could run all day, but i had the triathlon season coming up and i knew i'd end up on crutches after 10 mins. £#%&! that.

Unread 25-11-2014, 06:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
'get on with it'?

Unread 25-11-2014, 06:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
'get on with it'?
'Stick both physical and verbal'

Unread 25-11-2014, 06:48 PM
irk

Quote:
'get on with it'?
yes

Unread 26-11-2014, 12:05 AM
S/Side.Red

Typical of refs at that level that the potential leg breakers go unpunished but the bureaucratically straightforward red for the little kick is a dead cert. He'd have been well up on people kicking the ball away, too. No understanding about the game whatsoever.

Unread 26-11-2014, 12:40 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Seriously though, this is the best name since Ladyman. I'm absolutely buzzing and will follow his career closely.

Unread 26-11-2014, 09:51 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
A couple of em are cowardly tackles but........... the worst Durham has seen at all levels in nearly 40 years? really?

The biggest crime is that none of the lads teammates sorted the number 5 out.
Agree with the last bit.

Unread 26-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Ashley's Grime

Fakkin eww!
Closed Thread