United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Enjoying Insanity

I don't understand what all these £#%&!tards have against Carrick. Is it the fact that he is an intelligent, ball-playing Englishman ??

Is it the fact he doesn't have a fancy Brazillian name and looks good on Youtube, or isn't a headless chicken who runs about twenty miles a game but has very little attacking input ??

Carrick is an incredibly talented and important player. The future United midfield should be Anderson and Carrick, they would compliment each other so well. And as for England, any other sane country would have built their team around such a good player. Instead they rather concentrate on Fat F£#%&! and a player who enjoys giving possesion away @#%&!ting 70 yard balls all over the shop.

I'm sure all those idiots slating Carrick do so because he isn't the all-action midfielder. By that measure I'm sure they didn't rate Didier Deschamps as being any good or any importance to Juve or France

Unread 19-01-2008, 10:10 AM
LH_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar
The reason Carrick gets stick is because he's not a hustle and bustle player, this means he's a lazy @#%&! who doesn't get stuck in to the majority of £#%&! wits that attend OT these days.
A lot of the clowns that watch football these days appreciate effort much more than ability.

Case in point - Gerrard, he can play 50 passes a game to the touchline or an opposition player but because he chases about he is world class.

Carrick is quality, he is the best passer of the ball we have had since Veron imho, he picks out passes that most players don't see.

Unread 19-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Whip Hubley

carrick is class you buffoons.

and let that be the end of the matter.

Unread 19-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Carrick will never leave this forum. Nft.

Carrick will not be allowed to leave United either. How some on here do not rate him is beyond me. Class player. Has the odd off day but plays the famed "pass and move" game to a tee.

Unread 19-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
I don't understand what all these £#%&!tards have against Carrick. Is it the fact that he is an intelligent, ball-playing Englishman ??

Is it the fact he doesn't have a fancy Brazillian name and looks good on Youtube, or isn't a headless chicken who runs about twenty miles a game but has very little attacking input ??

Carrick is an incredibly talented and important player. The future United midfield should be Anderson and Carrick, they would compliment each other so well. And as for England, any other sane country would have built their team around such a good player. Instead they rather concentrate on Fat F£#%&! and a player who enjoys giving possesion away @#%&!ting 70 yard balls all over the shop.

I'm sure all those idiots slating Carrick do so because he isn't the all-action midfielder. By that measure I'm sure they didn't rate Didier Deschamps as being any good or any importance to Juve or France
EI is a very good poster these days. Motwyw

Unread 19-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
carrick is class you buffoons.

and let that be the end of the matter.
nuff said

Unread 19-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Crumps

£#%&!ing hell some proper remedials showing themselves for the know nowt @#%&!s they are on this thread.

If Carrick needlessly ran about like a Robbie Savage rather than reading the game in the first place, flew in like Alan Smith for tackles and did the trademark Stevie G crossfield ball in to the crowd 3 or 4 times a game the same #@&%!s would probably laud him as as the second coming.

If you don't understand the importance of Carrick you really have no business watching professional football let alone Manchester United.

Bet you are convinced Steven st G, John Terry, Gareth Barry and F£#%&! are world class too.

Unread 19-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
£#%&!ing hell some proper remedials showing themselves for the know nowt @#%&!s they are on this thread.

If Carrick needlessly ran about like a Robbie Savage rather than reading the game in the first place, flew in like Alan Smith for tackles and did the trademark Stevie G crossfield ball in to the crowd 3 or 4 times a game the same #@&%!s would probably laud him as as the second coming.

If you don't understand the importance of Carrick you really have no business watching professional football let alone Manchester United.

Bet you are convinced Steven st G, John Terry, Gareth Barry and F£#%&! are world class too.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to take issue with you here ...

You must always refer to the leader of the nation as 'JT'.

Other than that you're bang on the button, Carrick is a £#%&!ing great player - the team/squad is better with him in it than it was before he came ... he makes a difference.

Unread 19-01-2008, 02:22 PM
MUFC One Love

Carrick is a top class footballer. The keyword is footballer.

He plays the game how it should be played.

Unread 19-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
I'm afraid I'm going to have to take issue with you here ...

You must always refer to the leader of the nation as 'JT'.

Other than that you're bang on the button, Carrick is a £#%&!ing great player - the team/squad is better with him in it than it was before he came ... he makes a difference.

Was going o put J st T but thought it would be overkill with Stevie G's sainthood.

Unread 19-01-2008, 03:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Aye.

He's not Portuguese though!

Carrick OUT!

Unread 19-01-2008, 03:52 PM
koppas

Carrick has been fantastic the past few games.

nft.

Unread 19-01-2008, 03:54 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Carrick has been fantastic the past few games.

nft.
He's a £#%&!ing superb footballer.Why is anyone touting him for a move away?

Unread 19-01-2008, 06:48 PM
The Return of JC

Michael Carrick is fast becoming the most underrated player in the country.

All the praise he got last year was through gritted teeth and this season people have written him off because he hasn't played as many games in what is essentially a squad game.

But we're English and we like charging around, fist pumping and fouling people and he won't do that. Instead he reads the game, remains calm and rarelly concedes free kicks......the £#%&!in plum!

Why would we construct a squad to compete over 60 games a season and then begin to weaken it again. Even if you don't like Carrick (which is stupid in itself) then surely you can see his importance to the team based on his number of appearances alone.

He isn't pivotal? Hasn't he started the last 5 games or so? We have competition for places in a climate where we need it. Selling him would make no sense at all unless it was for stupid money.

In fact, I kind of like that no one likes him. Let him get on with it without any credit while players like Reo Coker and Nolan charge around aimlessly getting the praise for being 'committed'.

Unread 19-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Michael Carrick is fast becoming the most underrated player in the country.

All the praise he got last year was through gritted teeth and this season people have written him off because he hasn't played as many games in what is essentially a squad game.

But we're English and we like charging around, fist pumping and fouling people and he won't do that. Instead he reads the game, remains calm and rarelly concedes free kicks......the £#%&!in plum!

Why would we construct a squad to compete over 60 games a season and then begin to weaken it again. Even if you don't like Carrick (which is stupid in itself) then surely you can see his importance to the team based on his number of appearances alone.

He isn't pivotal? Hasn't he started the last 5 games or so? We have competition for places in a climate where we need it. Selling him would make no sense at all unless it was for stupid money.

In fact, I kind of like that no one likes him. Let him get on with it without any credit while players like Reo Coker and Nolan charge around aimlessly getting the praise for being 'committed'.
Bit harsh- He is a good poster imo
Closed Thread