Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2014, 06:40 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Unread 18-03-2014, 06:40 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I just can't see it. They will be well up for it and have bags of confidence. Our players are shot to bits and will give up at the first sign of a goal from the greeks. Hopefully.

They're incredibly shit tbh. Even a win on the night, with United narrowly going out on aggregate, will be spun as a moral victory of sorts by Moyes and his fans.

Laughable he's still here & wibbling on about his 'long term plan', the £#%&!ing chancer. The club's a laughing stock, out of next years European Cup & currently producing relegation form and it's all down to him. WTF is he still doing here ffs

Unread 18-03-2014, 06:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
I've now moved from wanting him out and feeling sorry for him, to having nothing but complete utter contempt towards him. What the £#%&! is he playing at. That grin. He knows he's not getting sacked. The longer he stays he the more damage he does - the longer we'll take to recuperate. We could be looking at 4 to 5 years without a mounting a title challenge, if he's allowed to stay until Christmas. The rate of freefall is always significantly higher than reconstruction. We, the fans in the ground, are now morally obligated to put pressure on him. I doubt anyone is truly behind him. But apathy is currently keeping him in the job. This romantic ideal United have of themselves - this applies to the fans, and the board - is clouding peoples' judgement. Everyone needs to wake up to the fact that sacking Moyes does not reflect poorly on the club's tradition. Quite the opposite in fact: the United tradition with which I've grown up maintains that nothing and no one person is bigger than the club. Currently, our own pride and entrenched delusion is being put before the club's success, and dominance of English football. Collective fan action is now required to put pressure on the board, and get Moyes out of the job, since he is too gutless to resign, and they are too blindly proud to correct their mistake.
A thousand recommends, sir

Unread 18-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Unread 18-03-2014, 07:02 PM
ziggyman17

Closed Thread