United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-11-2015, 09:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I didn't say that, or even vaguely suggest it. I said Sparky is expressing the same disdain for McLean that the EDL-types are expressing.

btw I know Sparky is not EDL or even anything like them.
"Those are the people your standing with" imply a you did..

Unread 07-11-2015, 09:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I didn't say that, or even vaguely suggest it. I said Sparky is expressing the same disdain for McLean that the EDL-types are expressing.

btw I know Sparky is not EDL or even anything like them.
I don't like him Grimson. He annoys the £#%&! out of me.

Unread 07-11-2015, 09:46 PM
Ethers

Why are a Norwegian and a Yank lecturing people on what wearing a poppy means?

Unread 07-11-2015, 09:46 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He is pretty annoying tbh. This poppy shite isn't even the start of it though.

Unread 07-11-2015, 09:47 PM
Knockers

Quote:
£#%&! him tbh. If he came out tomorrow and said "You know what I do hate this country" I'd have a tiny bit of respect for him.

He hates this country, he has to. Because I've never seen anyone as "super dooper irish" as him and not hate england tbh. I should know i've had a few in my family.

Just look at the @#%&!'s twitter page it's all "celtic this" and "Hibs that" everything he goes on about has some links to Irishness. it's like a parody of a mentalist republican.

As far as i'm aware the @#%&!'s never lived in the republic of ireland in his life.
No idea what your beef with him is tbh. I've seen you on here fuming about a billion things 'this country's' government have done, and you were correct then just like he is now.

Unread 07-11-2015, 09:47 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Why are a Norwegian and a Yank lecturing people on what wearing a poppy means?
Because the English representatives are making a £#%&!ing mess of it?

Quote:
I've never even noticed him apart from these threads and Daily Mail articles with hilarious comments.

Unread 07-11-2015, 09:50 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
How can you follow someone "round" twitter? You either follow them or you don't. That's how twitter works, you imbecile.
Your definitely up there for the forum Schizophrenic of the year award. On the one hand capable of erudite political comment and on the other, coming across as a complete ignoramus or worse.

Is that why you had two season tickets?

Unread 07-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
£#%&! him tbh. If he came out tomorrow and said "You know what I do hate this country" I'd have a tiny bit of respect for him.

He hates this country, he has to. Because I've never seen anyone as "super dooper irish" as him and not hate england tbh. I should know i've had a few in my family.

Just look at the @#%&!'s twitter page it's all "celtic this" and "Hibs that" everything he goes on about has some links to Irishness. it's like a parody of a mentalist republican.

As far as i'm aware the @#%&!'s never lived in the republic of ireland in his life.
The fact he thinks where he grew up should rightly be in the Republic of Ireland is probably central to his whole position.

Unread 07-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
No idea what your beef with him is tbh. I've seen you on here fuming about a billion things 'this country's' government have done, and you were correct then just like he is now.
I despise try-hard uber-irish re#@&%!ans as much as i despise the £#%&!ing mongo edl brigade. I do not discriminate.

Unread 07-11-2015, 10:19 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
I despise try-hard uber-irish rep***cans as much as i despise the £#%&!ing mongo edl brigade. I do not discriminate.
Lot of despising going down here, Mr Cabbie at the controls I'll wager.

Unread 07-11-2015, 10:21 PM
dragflick

Quote:
I despise try-hard uber-irish re#@&%!ans as much as i despise the £#%&!ing mongo edl brigade. I do not discriminate.
Christ, I bet you do.

Unread 07-11-2015, 10:29 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Christ, I bet you do.

Unread 07-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Christ, I bet you do.

Unread 07-11-2015, 10:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Christ, I bet you do.
zing!

Unread 07-11-2015, 11:03 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

Just look at the c***'s twitter page it's all "celtic this" and "Hibs that" everything he goes on about has some links to Irishness. it's like a parody of a mentalist republican.

As far as i'm aware the c***'s never lived in the republic of ireland in his life.
You talk some amount of shit when you get excited. I like it.

Unread 08-11-2015, 12:26 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Christ, I bet you do.

draggers on fire atm. Great timing tbfoty.

Unread 08-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Christ, I bet you do.

a genuine LOL moment.

Unread 08-11-2015, 01:24 AM
RedMenace

Zing of the year possibly

Unread 08-11-2015, 01:40 AM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
The fact he thinks where he grew up should rightly be in the Republic of Ireland is probably central to his whole position.

From what I understand of his reasoning, his life would be harder if he DID wear the poppy. People he's known all his life and will know long after his football career is over, and he has been forgotten about by 99% of football fans, will never let him forget it

Unread 08-11-2015, 02:05 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Thanks for that David Frost. Got any more £#%&!ing bombshells for us?
Closed Thread