United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Crumps

How £#%&!ing pleased does he look with himself. Bastard.

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Lance Uppercut

He is such a c**k.

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Sparky***

Brilliant. Mayor @#%&!by

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Switching Off

Definitely believes his own hype and hes been fortunate enough to inherit Suarez and Sterling. His own signings have been hit and miss.

Not sure he's self aware enough to deal with crises. He'll have one sooner or later.

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:31 PM
magic_cantona

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Neo

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:58 PM
vangaalsbigballs

http://www.balls.ie/wp-content/uploa...odgerspeak.gif

Unread 31-08-2014, 08:22 PM
wonky no

never seen anything that £#%&!ing good in a quotation box, ever!!

Unread 16-09-2014, 08:31 AM
HERTS_RED

“I had an experience of a Champions League final in Moscow,” he said. “I remember walking out of the tunnel when the teams were coming out and I was behind them. I was picturing myself as the manager in a Champions League final

I was putting myself in that position and what it might be like. So when we were walking out I was framing the mindset that one day, if this was to happen, then I will have been here before. At that time in my mind I was preparing towards being the manager. With all the experiences of games in that period, they all helped me because in my mind I was looking at the game and making decisions as a manager.

“There have been many very good coaches that have never had the opportunity to work [at this level]. I feel totally relaxed at the level and around the big games. This is it. I have worked all my life as a coach.

Out belling himself

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ns-League.html

Unread 16-09-2014, 08:51 AM
S/Side.Red

Can't wait to see them get knocked out.

Unread 16-09-2014, 10:58 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Can't wait to see them get knocked out.
They were lucky as £#%&! with that draw but hopefully basel can £#%&! them over for some lols.

Even Madrid imploding atm.

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:00 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
They were lucky as £#%&! with that draw but hopefully basel can £#%&! them over for some lols.

Even Madrid imploding atm.
Reckon the Scouse bastards will finish top. Madrid are all over the place at the moment, defiantly Ancelotti's final season.

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:04 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
“I had an experience of a Champions League final in Moscow,” he said. “I remember walking out of the tunnel when the teams were coming out and I was behind them. I was picturing myself as the manager in a Champions League final

I was putting myself in that position and what it might be like. So when we were walking out I was framing the mindset that one day, if this was to happen, then I will have been here before. At that time in my mind I was preparing towards being the manager. With all the experiences of games in that period, they all helped me because in my mind I was looking at the game and making decisions as a manager.

“There have been many very good coaches that have never had the opportunity to work [at this level]. I feel totally relaxed at the level and around the big games. This is it. I have worked all my life as a coach.

Out belling himself

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ns-League.html
They lost to Manchester United

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:04 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Reckon the Scouse bastards will finish top. Madrid are all over the place at the moment, defiantly Ancelotti's final season.
You seem to be overlooking the fact Liverpool are shite. 3rd.

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:08 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
You seem to be overlooking the fact Liverpool are shite. 3rd.
It's a piss easy group.

Madrid are all over the place, supporters turning on players & management. Good time to play them.

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Sparky***

Guaranteed Liverpool will beat Madrid in one of the 2 games. They look a state at the moment.

Buying Kroos/Rodriguez and selling Di Maria/Alonso hasn't gone down well.

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Guaranteed Liverpool will beat Madrid in one of the 2 games. They look a state at the moment.

Buying Kroos/Rodriguez and selling Di Maria/Alonso hasn't gone down well.
I still can't believe they sold Di Maria tbh. What the £#%&! were they thinking?

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Ethers

Madrid might be a state but they're the defending champions. Not gonna get turned over by Lambert and co ffs.

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Switching Off

He is £#%&!ing hilarious

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:49 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Reckon the Scouse bastards will finish top. Madrid are all over the place at the moment, defiantly Ancelotti's final month.
Corrected, pal
Closed Thread