United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Argentina

When I saw it, I thought affair or money trouble.

Having a row with your wife then doing that. Only thing would be if the kids weren't his.

Unread 27-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Chorlton74

they interviewed Sunbed on SSN. Broke down.

Unread 27-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Sandman

£#%&!ing terrible, he was one of those lads you couldn't dislike

Unread 27-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Terry Silver

Not all scousers are "welling up"...

This illiterate @#%&!, for example

http://twitter.com/#!/johanson_john

http://twitter.com/#!/Johnjohano1983

https://www.facebook.com/john.johanson?sk=wall

Unread 27-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Bral

Absolutely gutted to hear this news. I cannot believe it. He seemed like he had everything going for him. I remember him as a player & he was never one to single out, you couldn't dislike him at all.

He was the last of a breed of old footballer. In a game full of @#%&!s he was one of the good guys.

Unread 27-11-2011, 04:17 PM
toseeunited

he was on football focus yesterday and said something along the lines of "there's nothing like being a footballer" - could be depression - he played and played and played didn't he, clearly didn't want to ever stop playing, maybe life after being a player, with his managerial role and his family life just wasn't enough

£#%&!ing tragedy

Unread 27-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Terry Silver

Unread 27-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Brenner

Thumbs down

Absolutely £#%&!in tragic news

Poor lad

Must be awful for his family

Unread 27-11-2011, 04:52 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
just an idle thought with everyone falling over themselves to go on telly and say what a wonderful guy he was. now, I'm sure he was - he was always one of those players you never disliked. I'm sure he was a lovely fella, but the thought just popped into my head tourettes-like and I had to share it - what if he'd been caught £#%&!ing a sheep and was about to be exposed?

Unread 27-11-2011, 04:56 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
just an idle thought with everyone falling over themselves to go on telly and say what a wonderful guy he was. now, I'm sure he was - he was always one of those players you never disliked. I'm sure he was a lovely fella, but the thought just popped into my head tourettes-like and I had to share it - what if he'd been caught £#%&!ing a sheep and was about to be exposed?
same could be said for anyone....

Unread 27-11-2011, 05:02 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Bit of an extreme speculation though. Anything is possible but if he struggled with manic depression or whatever the current term is, his mind could have been screaming at him to end it. Maybe he just couldn't cope anymore. It's rare a single event would trigger a suicide. Especially in a fully grown man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
same could be said for anyone....
it could. one day it'll happen.

friend of deceased: "....he wasn't just a wonderful actor, he was wonderful generous, kind and loving person. and kind to animals. he volunteered at the petting zoo whenever he had the chance."

presenter: "just receiving some breaking news.....apparently the police and RSPCA have released a joint statement..."

friend: ""

Unread 27-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Sad news. A great player...

Unread 27-11-2011, 05:27 PM
HarkNowHear

Crazy shit.

Unread 27-11-2011, 05:30 PM
rogieop

depression is an illness, a disease. without the proper help/ medication this is what happens, and even with the proper help/meds it can still happen. people talk about suicide being the easy way out and what made him do it etc, nobody knows and nobody ever will all i know is it takes balls of steel to stand up on a chair with a rope around your neck and take the final step.

hope the poor man is at peace.

life is shit far too much of the time.

Unread 27-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs down

Very sad. Seemed like a nice fella. Mental what drives people to such measures.

Unread 27-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Heartbreaking.

Savage is a good lad tbf...

Horrible to lose a mate to Suicide...Just one big WHY...

Unread 27-11-2011, 05:38 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Heartbreaking.

i think for people close to him it must be made worse by the fact that they didn't know he was depressed and that he obviously didn't tell anyone (if that is what it was).

so many sportsmen suffer from depression; puts the recent collymore bout into perspective, these lads need help to come to terms with finishing the game

Unread 27-11-2011, 05:41 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Heartbreaking.

it's not fair to parade grieving people for our entertainment.

Unread 27-11-2011, 05:46 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
bit racist too

photoshopping evra having sex with his daughter as we speak.
Closed Thread