United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2010, 09:46 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up Re: What the £#%&! has Michael Carrick done wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
TonyTabletop, a jokes a joke, but pm'ing me to ask for a photo is just £#%&!ing gay. Leave it out you lesbian weirdo.
He's been PM'ing me too

Unread 29-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Coracao

Default Re: What the £#%&! has Michael Carrick done wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He's been PM'ing me too

Unread 29-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Rafa Benitez?
He wanted to swap Alonso for Barry so maybe we could get him to chuck in Sneijder as well.

Unread 29-10-2010, 10:09 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Good point. Forgot about Newcastle.
Sunderland as well

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Menace

Carrick can get £#%&!ed.

Useless Geordie mong.

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace
Carrick can get £#%&!ed.

Useless Geordie mong.
Eric wasn't from Salford pal.

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Camper
Eric wasn't from Salford pal.
This has nothing to do with where Carrick is from, it's more to do with his complete lack of ability to do anything right on a football pitch other than pass the ball aimlessly sideways for the past two years.

He is absolute dead weight. The sooner Birmingham or Celtic come in with a bid we should pack his £#%&!ing bags for him.

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Happy Camper

Quote:
This has nothing to do with where Carrick is from, it's more to do with his complete lack of ability to do anything right on a football pitch other than pass the ball aimlessly sideways for the past two years.

He is absolute dead weight. The sooner Birmingham or Celtic come in with a bid we should pack his £#%&!ing bags for him.
Your parasite Rooney comment lends heavily to an underlying reason to hate him, on this thread it was obvious.

Combine the 2 and hey presto you were a regionalist bigot.

So, there!

He is shit though!

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Menace

If Rooney and Carrick fell out of their mum's @#%&! in the Stretford End I'd still have the same opinion of them.

I couldn't give a shit where someone's from, whether they're a player or a supporter. If they act like @#%&!s then they're @#%&!s.

Granted, Carrick isn't an unlikeable shit stain like Rooney, and I don't hate him as a man, like I do with Rooney, but he is a pathetic excuse for a top quality central midfielder.

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:29 AM
Happy Camper

Quote:
If Rooney and Carrick fell out of their mum's @#%&! in the Stretford End I'd still have the same opinion of them.

I couldn't give a shit where someone's from, whether they're a player or a supporter. If they act like @#%&!s then they're @#%&!s.

Granted, Carrick isn't an unlikeable shit stain like Rooney, and I don't hate him as a man, like I do with Rooney, but he is a pathetic excuse for a top quality central midfielder.
I doubt a heavily pregnant woman would go to a football match anyway.

You mentioned it though.

I agree with the last sentence.

And most importantly, calm down FFS.

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:

People seem to think he's gonna pull our midfield out of the shit, but he has no pace and can't tackle. So if he isn't intercepting much and is mostly passing the buck by knocking it sideways, how the hell is he going to do that?

Carrick is symptomatic of what's wrong with United's midfield - no goals, no dynamism, no guts.

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
People seem to think he's gonna pull our midfield out of the shit, but he has no pace and can't tackle. So if he isn't intercepting much and is mostly passing the buck by knocking it sideways, how the hell is he going to do that?

Carrick is symptomatic of what's wrong with United's midfield - no goals, no dynamism, no guts, and he's shit.
Corrected your post pal.

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Camper
Corrected your post pal.

I wish I had a time machine so I could pretend it's 2006 again.

Unread 30-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian

I wish I had a time machine so I could pretend it's 2006 again.
Or September 2001, and forget all the crap in between.

Unread 30-10-2010, 05:45 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He's been PM'ing me too
i think we all know which photo he's after

Unread 30-10-2010, 09:02 AM
rebelcountyred

feel sorry for carrick at times, must be a nightmare after the match coughing up all those flies, chocolate wrappers that he collects while gawping around the pitch, mind you i could use him out in the back garden atm, £#%&!ing leaves everywhere.

Unread 30-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Adz

Back on form today.

Unread 01-11-2010, 10:56 AM
tomsdreads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
Back on form today.
Quite agree, clean sheet and the back four seemed more solid with him in front.

Some excellent points raised about his defensive qualities on this thread and if you cast your mind back to Arsenal away last season, Fabergas was running the game until Carrick dropped deep and got a grip of the game, as well as playing the pass to set Park free for goal number 3.

More of the same please.

Unread 01-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

United may have scored 35 times in 16 games this season, they may be through to the quarter final of the league cup pushing to win it 3 times in a row, they may have won in Valencia and be on course to qualify easily from their group, they may have given Chelsea a friendly lesson at Wembley, and they may be unbeaten in all competitions and have turned over Liverpool and Spurs in the league...

...but i think you'll find that our midfield is shit, not a patch on Spurs' magnificent collection of talent, and certainly inferior to City's...

of courrse it is you £#%&!ing numbskulls, of coourrrsssse it is.

Unread 01-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

btw, of those listed above i'd be happy to see modric and bale come, both very good players, especially modric. but we do have... wait for it... a very good squad. including the midfield
nqat
Closed Thread